Type keyword(s) to search

TWD: World Beyond Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Yeah, I have confusion. I'm thinking want ads aren't a ZA thing so was the kid a fb of the dude walking with Nina? 

I think you must be right. That woul dbe Felix then, I think his name is. Iris and Hope's guardian/big brother figure.

• Love 2

I think, before going through a tire-fire zone, I would probably have tried to rig up some kind of mask, just by cutting off maybe the tops of my socks or the bottom of my shirt or whatever. Even if what I improvised was a miserable failure, it would still be less stupid than assuming that a giant pile of burning tires would be harmless for me to breathe near.

19 minutes ago, Superclam said:

I was thinking more Kelly, Slater, Zack and Screech... 

I think Slater would be the girl who's partnering with Non-Evil Gay Shane.

And Screech and Zack have sort of fused together into one know-it-all.

Felix! How do I have trouble remembering that? It's one of those awesome names that nobody seems to actually have!

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Felix! How do I have trouble remembering that? It's one of those awesome names that nobody seems to actually have!

I can remember Felix; I can't remember who he's traveling with, she of unknown accent. 

9 minutes ago, Superclam said:

I can remember Felix; I can't remember who he's traveling with, she of unknown accent. 

Is that Huck? Played by the actor who played Nina in the Americans (someone else made that identification last week I think)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Yeah, I have confusion. I'm thinking want ads aren't a ZA thing so was the kid a fb of the dude walking with Nina? *

ETA - I don't know the name of the chick with the bangs who likes chicory. 

In this series she goes by Huck - but she’ll always be Nina to me as well.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Superclam said:

Hmmm.. I must've missed it. 

Be glad you did. . . it was definitely a WTF . . . I thought it was a spoof or a joke, but it was a legit, and desperate, ad. 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 2