Type keyword(s) to search

TWD: World Beyond Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Okay, I just realized after reading something last week, that Julia Ormond and her peeps killed everyone at the campus. 😳

I guess I was reading/posting here during the first episode, and I only saw Julia impaling a painted walker with that gun/trident thing. HOLY FUCK! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gutbuster said:

wait, what? I'll have to catch the encore. Is Elton talking to a ghost. A ghost???

I think more like a figment. I don't think Percy's dead yet. 

Of course, no other way to get up on that thing other than jump and land on your bad ankle. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Okay, I just realized after reading something last week, that Julia Ormond and her peeps killed everyone at the campus. 😳

But I'm still not clear if Huck knows this. 

Clearly I'm very confused for someone who's been watching this franchise for over a decade. 

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Superclam said:

Still not sure WHY they killed everyone at the Campus Colony. 

I'm guessing it has something to do with the value they place on Iris? But it's going to take a lot more than that to justify that huge waste of life. If Iris is an 'Asset' why are they allowing her life to be at constant risk as she bumbles her way across the country?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Superclam said:

Still not sure WHY they killed everyone at the Campus Colony. 

According to Julia, they were going be to be a threat.  🤔 😒

By being able to produce champagne? That alone is worth saving Hope for! 🍾🍷

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, gutbuster said:

I'm guessing it has something to do with the value they place on Iris? But it's going to take a lot more than that to justify that huge waste of life. If Iris is an 'Asset' why are they allowing her life to be at constant risk as she bumbles her way across the country?

So use her for what you need, and then either kill her or imprison her and tell everyone she got killed in the journey. I'm assuming the colony was killed to show how ruthless the CRM is, but it doesn't make a lot of sense. My fault for asking it to make sense. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, gutbuster said:

Yeah, why wouldn't Julia Ormond just have said "We're going to take you to visit your father?"

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Superclam said:

So use her for what you need, and then either kill her or imprison her and tell everyone she got killed in the journey. I'm assuming the colony was killed to show how ruthless the CRM is, but it doesn't make a lot of sense. My fault for asking it to make sense. 

I kind of wish they would get on with it to let us know a little bit about the motivations of the overlords and whatever it is they are doing at the research facility. Just enough so that we wouldn't know at all what the hell is going on.

8 minutes ago, Superclam said:

We do now! 

Seriously. How did Felix get hit with a pipe or gun or whatever that was and think he merely twisted his ankle. I feel like that might feel different and leave a different looking injury?

Not to mention he was standing pretty still when she hit him. How does one roll one's ankle when they are standing still?

Edited by gutbuster
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, gutbuster said:

Oh, so did Huck kill puppetmaster, too, and pin it on Silas? 

That would be my guess. 

9 minutes ago, gutbuster said:

Seriously. How did Felix get hit with a pipe or gun or whatever that was and think he merely twisted his ankle? I feel like that might feel different and leave a different looking injury?

I'm no doctor, but I think that Achilles heel slice would do more than give him a slight limp. 

2 minutes ago, gutbuster said:

Was I assuming that Iris was the assent or is Hope assuming that she is the asset? Is Hope the asset? I can't recall why I thought it was Iris.

They deliberately kept it vague up to now. 

That lentil scene was so clunky. 

• Love 1

If Huck is telling the truth, then I'm not understanding why they didn't just have her go with her Dad to the other facility? Just say "hey you're smart, you can help and work with your dad". Something isn't adding up. It seems like A LOT of angst and stupidity and risk to Hope for no reason if this is the real reason for getting her to New York. 

• Love 3