Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

I haven't seen Nick on SM very much at all.  Nor have I seen him pushing for MAFS2C but maybe someone else has.  I do not think he would be good since he has such a flat affect.  I understand that sort of personality but it does not translate to TV very well.

Not sure what Tom was "selling" because he worked on buses I guess.  Lilly probably had a boost to her real estate business.  I don't have a problem with that.

I think the real issue...now...after watching David and Vanessa is these people do not need to be jumping into another relationship so quickly after getting married to a stranger.  

Take a long break first...and date normally!!

This is the same then for Nick. Why would he want to do MAFS2C? Nick is coming off a divorce just like Sonia so why should either be doing this show...same with Tom or Lily. From my understanding it wasn't just businesses but hawking goods. 

3 hours ago, Agnetha said:

Nick is barely on SM, as Jellybeans said. In June, he tweeted three times (2 of them were just retweets) - there are MAFS people who tweet more than this within an hour! Tom - haven't seen him pushing anything that much at all, but I'm not sure I'm even following him. Lilly - yes, she promotes too much business. The same goes for Danielle and Nate. Bottom line is, as said, MAFS participants should not be allowed to do this. You should take part because you want to be married, not because you want to get on Ellen, have a Podcast audience, sell your shirts or your dietitian services.

I can understand why someone would give MAFS a try. But after you took that chance and failed - why the hell would you go AGAIN on TV? Just try to find your next boyfriend on Match.com, Eharmony or OKCupid if you are serious about your quest for romance. Otherwise you are just seeking attention.

The point I Was trying to make is they all come off for the most part trying to push some business to make more money. I don't know what Sonia is pushing though to do that with unless she charges you to listen to the podcast. Ellen is a crap show IMO and I can imagine some people suggested it and she ran with it. I doubt she would get paid much if at all for that since she is not really a name to anyone outside of MAFS. Yet the rest are pushing things that have to do with business or something they get some sort of kick back for. Either way not one single one should ever use it for that but they do. The thing is one can't be picked at over it without the others being bitched at for doing it and worse IMO.

As for MAFS2C, I don't get why anyone who did MAFS would trust them with finding someone again after a failed first time around. Especially when given a screwed up match to begin with in the first one. I would hope that those on MAFS have seen this first try at Second Chances and how screwed Vanessa/David ended up yet again by looking pathetic in their own ways and think twice on signing on for this crap. Yet some of the former MAFS people may not care and be ok with it if it gives them more tv time. 

• Love 1

Nick posted today (or maybe yesterday) for first time in a long time. He was air-guitaring (banjoing??) in a moving car...there was definitely a female with him and the cackle sounded like life coach Heather yerrid. Even tom asked if they were dating! Nick said nothing but Heather commented she was in Cali.  Hmmmm

• Love 1
On 6/25/2017 at 9:33 PM, Trisha neel said:

They recruit saying it is a Doc u series. Not a Reality TV series. Also when the producers constantly tell you this season is different from the other drama filled seasons , it makes perfect sense that this season cast members felt lied to and are talking back. Good for them 

That is interesting.  It brings to mind something I noticed when looking at the t.v. listings the other night.  The description for "Real Housewives of NYC" was given as, "Entertainment."  Not reality, not docu-drama or docu-series, but just "Entertainment."  What do you make of that? Has the RH franchise finally made the leap and decided to call it what it is? A mostly-scripted series that's a few pinches away from being categorized as "Sitcom?"

18 hours ago, StayingAfterSunday said:

That is interesting.  It brings to mind something I noticed when looking at the t.v. listings the other night.  The description for "Real Housewives of NYC" was given as, "Entertainment."  Not reality, not docu-drama or docu-series, but just "Entertainment."  What do you make of that? Has the RH franchise finally made the leap and decided to call it what it is? A mostly-scripted series that's a few pinches away from being categorized as "Sitcom?"

At this point I think all these "reality" shows need to be called entertainment and not "reality" or "docu-*fill in the blank*" because they aren't either of those. More so when producers butt in to start drama up that wouldn't happen otherwise and edit things to make it look differently from what really happened. 

• Love 2

I was looking at their Instagram accounts a few weeks ago, it does look like Ashley/Anthony and Sheila/Nate are still together just based on their posts (although I could be totally wrong, just something I got a feeling for). I do not think Cody & Danielle are together. However one of them (I think maybe Sheila, it appears the ladies do hang out together still) tagged Danielle's friend Angie in one of her pictures so I clicked on Angie's account and saw that Angie had posted a pic of her and Cody's brother pretty recently, so I'm guessing that they are still together. That must sting for Cody!

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, JAndy said:

I am curious what this was about now! 

I was thinking that other participants in this season had been photographed in Nate's shirts and shown on Instagram, but now, of course, I'm not seeing any photos that show them, so apparently, I was mistaken.  

I like Anthony a lot but thought this comment was odd:

"This deep into the experiment, I feel like, God, if you're not having sex, like that's a big part of a relationship. I would never stay married. Hundred percent dealbreaker," West Town marketing executive Anthony D'Amico said.

If Doug had thought that way Jamie wouldn't have Unfiltered right now.

But really, if they liked each other a lot, & she just needed to build up a relationship more before getting physical, or she needed more time to accept his dad-bod, he'd dump her? Maybe it's just me but I'm not in line with that way of thinking.

I was putting Anthony on a bit of a pedestal in my mind but he's falling now.

• Love 2

Sez the guy who had sex the first few days of his marriage...easy for Anthony to talk tough when you been having regular sex the past month...

He did cook a delicious dinner for the in laws... guessing the dinner was to introduce Natalia, Mikey and Sammy to their grandparents...

• Love 3
3 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Cody, you didn't get paid $$$ but your brother got himself a gf through the show...gotta make lemonade out of lemons...

From what we've seen of Cody, he'd be better off learning to like lemons.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I like Anthony a lot but thought this comment was odd:

If Doug had thought that way Jamie wouldn't have Unfiltered right now.

But really, if they liked each other a lot, & she just needed to build up a relationship more before getting physical, or she needed more time to accept his dad-bod, he'd dump her? Maybe it's just me but I'm not in line with that way of thinking.

I was putting Anthony on a bit of a pedestal in my mind but he's falling now.

I caught when he said that on the show. I can see why it was said too. Obviously there is no attraction at all between Danielle and Cody. There is nothing there at all. Jamie and Doug are different from what we are ending up with now in the shows since that first season. I think that if Anthony was in a position like Jamie/Doug it might be a different comment but because its Danielle and Cody that is another story. One where you can see they are not working at all and won't happen. Hell even the comments in THs from the other couples is them saying things like they don't think those 2 will make it. I think if its obvious you aren't going to have sex with the person in the time frame of the show and with how each has come off that its over so why stick it out? I don't think he meant harm in it really but the show would love everyone to think he did I bet. Plus I doubt Cody would have brought it up IF they were actually really trying to build a relationship. Since they aren't its at the point of fuck it and put it out there. They got nothing else. LOL

• Love 2
4 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

I am not surprised by what he says here...expect the not paid because we have always seen they make a little money from it. Not a lot but a little something. So now is it changing that? If so they shouldn't be fucking with them so much as they do. Using his Grandma's death is disgusting but sadly the way this show is. They stoop as low as they can and then find a way to go lower. If there are people that can't see the mentioning of sex by them is because of editing and producers they should watch closer and dig around online to see how crappy this show can be to those on it. It even says Danielle told someone to leave Cody alone. 

Which btw, I clicked that link to her tweet and noticed someone's wanna be "life coach" is up in it all trying to piggy back off this seasons cast...sorry but that is sick and disturbing. 

(edited)

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2017/07/married-at-first-sight-newlyweds-met-the-other-couples-for-the-first-time-001832293.html

Will Ashley's insistence of keeping her name be the deal breaker for Anthony?

Sheila leaving the apartment with her Marshall's bag a real exit from her marriage?

Cody and Danielle...stick a fork in them...we, the audience have been done with them the past month plus...

Edited by humbleopinion

This has never been an issue before with the other couples in the five seasons the show has been on the air.

What are they talking about? It's been in different states but we went through this on another board that other couples went through the experiment without consummating - Jamie & Doug didn't until after the 6wk mark, Davina & Sean (did 'everything but', he said), David & Ashley, & Sam & Neil - who's writing these articles & do they even watch the damn show??

Now they were in different states so the laws reg. annulment might be different, but to say there has never been an issue with a couple not consummating is completely inaccurate.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, holly4755 said:

the real challenge of this show is finding participants who have no idea how they will be screwed with, so yes, finding people who have never seen this show is a must!

Or are willing to be made to look like an ass and let them screw you with the edits and so on. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I opened the link but couldn't make out who the model was except that I thought that it looked like Ashley. Was it her? 

It wasn't she of the ombré hair

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I opened the link but couldn't make out who the model was except that I thought that it looked like Ashley. Was it her? 

It was Danielle. There was 2 pictures there. One was just more of the shirt then a full shot of her from the waist up so you could see her face. 

• Love 2

http://www.inquisitr.com/4355904/married-at-first-sight-cody-describes-mafs-as-absolute-worst-decision-after-fan-accuses-him-of-abuse/

Damn, the Code Man cannot catch a break.

Cyber bullying for confessing to his cast mates that he hasn't had sex.

Cody needs to stay off Twitter.

Follow Sheila's lead and get out of the twit biz.

Unfortunately, the series got more interesting...at Cody's expense.

No sex, no pay, no wonder this is the worst decision he has ever made.

He is more of a sad sack than Neil, David and Derek combined.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

So some twits are at it again. Where did they get that he's withholding sex? Are they even watching the show? He'll be needing a referral from Neil's therapist.

I don't see where they even get this info from at all. Its been mentioned on the show he tried to with her and how she was to tired. Its been in articles how he has tried more than once. How is he withholding anything? WTF????? And WTF is wrong with people to bullying him like that? Those people are the ones that need to get off SM and get a damn clue!! They are sick, disgusting people to act that way when they obviously aren't paying attention to the show and things said. As well to just attack someone they don't know and only see what the show edits us all to see. SMH I'm disgusted by this crap. 

• Love 2

I thought it was pretty much par for the course that they all get crap from anonymous trolls on social media, but what do I know?  It just looks to me like shrinking violet Cody has a pretty thin skin.  I'm not justifying the behavior of nasty trolls, but if he can't withstand that kind of abuse he shouldn't have gone on the show.  This show has been on for 5 seasons already and some pretty nasty shit has gone down on social media before, so he really should have known what he might have to face, IMO.

• Love 1
(edited)

I'd probably take stuff like that pretty hard too, & especially at that age, it would've been tough. But I definitely wouldn't have done a show like that either.

What I didn't understand, from glancing at his twitter, is why he was re-tweeting negative things about himself. He was obviously reading, taking it all in & further tormenting himself by putting it on his feed.

I don't know why he wouldn't have just stated that's not what happened, that maybe they need to watch the show, & left it at that, instead of feeding off the negativity.

Instead what he was doing was playing the victim which won't earn anyone's respect. He's showing his emotional immaturity again.

I'm also not a Danielle fan, although she did stick up for him a bit. Neither of them belonged on this show to begin with & definitely were another terrible 'match'.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

They're still reaching for some drama with A&A...

Producer to Anthony:  "Could you please look annoyed."

Producer to Ashley:  "Well at least leave the room & slam the door."  (eye roll) (yawn)

I would bet it wouldn't be hard to look annoyed but it would be directed at the producer. LOL I don't doubt this whole fight was being set up by the idiot producers. I can tell you what comments will come of it too...."Ashley is to much work, she is to high maintenance" and so on. (rollseyes) Then the stupid article says how they don't know if the application he is filling out is for a job or rental....um considering he has a job I don't think that is it. SMH 

Then there is this from Danielle: 'If that's where we're at, I don't know where to go from here,' she tells the camera.

Really she doesn't know where to go from there? How about its not going anywhere? Which we all know is the case. How much of that is all producer driven as well since they got nothing to go with from these 2? 

SMH 

• Love 3
(edited)
13 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Sheila and Nate have (another) blow-up fight, where his apology for what he said earlier isn’t quite enough for his wife. (He was supposed to prostrate himself-'and-and he didn't'.)

“It was inappropriate, it was disrespectful, it was cruel and callous and I didn’t sign up for that,” Sheila tells her hubby over a game of basketball.

“He said a hurtful and damaging thing to his wife,” she adds to the cameras." 

Run Nate. Sheila why do you spend even a breath putting down your, ahem, 'husband' to the world. Why do you treat Nate like a competitor rather than your friend and husband? Men (even women) will say the darndest things, but for an infraction not involving bodily harm, a "hurtful and damaging thing to his wife', rarely warrants the dissolvement of a marriage or using that marriage as a wedge to get an apology.  He was born and raised in Flint Michigan, he's not Clark Gable, he's a 'man' 'from Mars', not fashioned to be anymore than he is, and a diamond in the rough is still worth salvaging. Jmo.

You're not the only one with' feelings', Sheila. 

Edited by Braveshoppr
word added
  • Love 6

Intimacy Part 2 episode...

Rachel knocks on the door Cody/Danielle/s town home...

She hears the song "Sexual Healing" wafting through the door...

She peeks through the window and sees a roaring fire, champagne bottle and glasses, clothes strewn about the room and the silhouettes of a couple having sex...

Just then...

Cody walks by with Homie and Dude and asks why she is looking in his neighbor's window....

• Love 9
(edited)

Rachel's second attempt to visit to the Petta/D'Amico domicile...

Knocking on their high rise apartment door...

Rachel: It's Rachel...let me in...

Muffled running around, slamming doors, blinds rattling....

Voice: Who is it?

Rachel: Ashley, Anthony...Let me in so I can ruin your marriage and take advantage of Ashley's paranoia

Voice: There are no one here with those names...

Rachel: Who am I talking to?

Voice: Natalia....I'm calling building security now...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

Sonia is throwing shade right and left on Twitter.  Not a good look.  Her "fans" are not helping.

i d be doing the same thing if i were her!

• Love 4