Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Just to throw it out there, my Mother & Father were matched from relatives in the old country.  The match took place here in the United States.  My Father was a wonderful and good man and they were married for 60 years.  My Mother confided to me that she was never "in love" with him, and still talked about an old beau in the Old Country that she never forgot.  I felt horrible since she told me she was never really happy in the marriage.  There's nothing like marrying for love, at least I think so.

Just to throw it out there, my Mother & Father were matched from relatives in the old country.  The match took place here in the United States.  My Father was a wonderful and good man and they were married for 60 years.  My Mother confided to me that she was never "in love" with him, and still talked about an old beau in the Old Country that she never forgot.  I felt horrible since she told me she was never really happy in the marriage.  There's nothing like marrying for love, at least I think so.    Damn, I think I'm on the wrong site. (Spoiler).  Oh well.

• Love 2
(edited)

I know so many people who married for love then ended up getting terribly hurt & ultimately divorced. So I just don't know...

Cody & Danielle are both saying they had fun that Labor Day, even though so far the show is depicting it as uncomfortable.

I'm cringing a little going into next week since the previews show Danielle getting 'romantical'.  Then I think it ends up being about something she did or somewhere she went with her ex?  I think Cody will be the one who gets tired & needs to get up early, so, no nooky.

She says on twitter she is not hung up on her exes, btw...

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, StormyClouds said:

I knew she would delete it, so I had screenshotted it. Oops :) 

http://tinypic.com/r/dey5ox/9

Is the ex she's talking about the one pre-Cody?  Because she says the ex's wife got on Twitter to shit talk her "maybe" hubby.  "Maybe" hubby being Cody, I would presume, like she was trying to call him that so as not to reveal his current status.  Is that how you understood it?

• Love 1
15 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I know so many people who married for love then ended up getting terribly hurt & ultimately divorced. So I just don't know...

Cody & Danielle are both saying they had fun that Labor Day, even though so far the show is depicting it as uncomfortable.

I'm cringing a little going into next week since the previews show Danielle getting 'romantical'.  Then I think it ends up being about something she did or somewhere she went with her ex?  I think Cody will be the one who gets tired & needs to get up early, so, no nooky.

She says on twitter she is not hung up on her exes, btw..

Yes, absolutely.  But, the thrill of meeting, dating, fighting, making up and the excitement of seeing each other is fabulous.  It was ONE of the best 2 years of my life.  Guess I'm just a romantic.

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Yes, absolutely.  But, the thrill of meeting, dating, fighting, making up and the excitement of seeing each other is fabulous.  It was ONE of the best 2 years of my life.  Guess I'm just a romantic.

Awww; that's sweet. :)  I can appreciate that. 

For me I didn't like the dating process, but I think more people would enjoy it than not for sure.

The thing with arrangements is it should be by people who love, care for & know the people involved, & then they should also have a choice in the matter.  It doesn't work well done by self described 'experts' who are really TV people. Then these couples have SO much against them from the get go because they've not just signed on for a marriage, but signed onto a television show. They will be followed around constantly while they try to get to know a total stranger they just met & married. Most people have pressure & stress when first married in typical situations; this just has so much stacked against them from the get go.

• Love 3
(edited)

So it has a tweet in the article from Sheila in May saying Ashley is not pregnant. I'm starting to re-think. I had speculated she was from the Unfiltered, but she does tend to wear things loose around her waist anyway. Can't ever tell what's true with these TV peoples.

Edited by gonecrackers
43 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

So it has a tweet in the article from Sheila in May saying Ashley is not pregnant. I'm starting to re-think. I had speculated she was from the Unfiltered, but she does tend to wear things loose around her waist anyway. Can't ever tell what's true with these TV peoples.

At the same time who is Sheila to say if Ashley was or not. If by some odd chance she was, it would be a bit messed up if Sheila put it out there. Either way time would tell one way or the other. Agree though you can't tell what's true with tv people. LOL

• Love 3
On 6/17/2017 at 10:58 PM, StormyClouds said:

I knew she would delete it, so I had screenshotted it. Oops :) 

http://tinypic.com/r/dey5ox/9

On 6/18/2017 at 5:17 AM, Snarklepuss said:

Is the ex she's talking about the one pre-Cody?  Because she says the ex's wife got on Twitter to shit talk her "maybe" hubby.  "Maybe" hubby being Cody, I would presume, like she was trying to call him that so as not to reveal his current status.  Is that how you understood it?

Even if the ex isn't Cody, it's still a messy thing to tweet before the show is over!

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't like Danielle's blonde ombre thing with the short bangs in her twitter profile; it's just too much I think.  Even in the Unfiltered the blonde looks too severe & a bit dried out. Not that my superficial opinion matters, but I think she just needs a different look; what she's been doing isn't very flattering.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 6
(edited)
21 minutes ago, willgracefan said:

Has any couple on this show NOT consummate their relationship by the end of the 6/8 weeks? Are the Codester and Danielle going to be the first?  (I'm not including Heather and Derek because, duh, pot)

Sam & Neil  - & Davina & Sean (I think he said they did 'everything' but...)

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Sam & Neil  - & Davina & Sean (I think he said they did 'everything' but...)

Did Jamie and Doug before the 6 weeks were up or after? Oh and don't forget David and cold fish, Ashley. 

Just now, Evil Queen said:

Did Jamie and Doug before the 6 weeks were up or after? Oh and don't forget David and cold fish, Ashley. 

Ahhh, how could I forget David, what with Mr. Smoothness himself on Second Chances right now. 

You're right; I think it took Jamie & Doug a while... of course that was Jamie wanting to wait.

It seems like the 'experts' have become pushier with wanting the couples to get it done before the 6 week mark.

• Love 3

Right! How could I forget Cold Fish and David. 

Yes, this season they have been pushing the , you have to have sex (and Sheila has to have an O)  But I think that's just because Cody and Danielle had a flicker of attraction the first few days and so the experts think that if they just do it, it will magically fix Cody's traits and Danielle's personality and they'll have a winner on their hands. (When pigs fly)

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, StormyClouds said:

Did you guys listen to Sonia's podcast? Thoughts? I have to wonder why she's putting it all out there now...

I don't do SM so unless its posted here or someone tells me I have no clue what is going on. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Ahhh...you're probably smart to avoid that s-show! If anyone wants to listen (and I want SH I could share without giving her more downloads, ha!), she created a website soniagranados.com and you can access the podcast from there. 

Edited by StormyClouds
  • Love 1

Summary -- She admitted she did weed, cocaine and ecstasy in her late teens  ... then got pregnant at age 19 and had an abortion. The end.  

All revealed in a compact 16 minute "podcast" with little supporting detail or production quality. 

And of course SM is all abuzz with  "awwww Sonia, thanks for being vulnerable" sentiments. Yay. 

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, StormyClouds said:

Summary -- She admitted she did weed, cocaine and ecstasy in her late teens  ... then got pregnant at age 19 and had an abortion. The end.  

All revealed in a compact 16 minute "podcast" with little supporting detail or production quality. 

And of course SM is all abuzz with  "awwww Sonia, thanks for being vulnerable" sentiments. Yay. 

She needs to stop talking.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Ahhh, how could I forget David, what with Mr. Smoothness himself on Second Chances right now. 

You're right; I think it took Jamie & Doug a while... of course that was Jamie wanting to wait.

It seems like the 'experts' have become pushier with wanting the couples to get it done before the 6 week mark.

Gonecrackers, How is David on that new show? I just can't bring myself to watch it out of fear of my face permanently remaining in a cringy way. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, willgracefan said:

Gonecrackers, How is David on that new show? I just can't bring myself to watch it out of fear of my face permanently remaining in a cringy way. 

He is AWFUL.

• Love 10
(edited)

Danielle and Cody are ridiculous/pathetic on SM. Some people (rightfully) pointed out, that through the Instagram posting it's obvious they are no longer together. And both Danielle and Cody blew up because of the "hate" comments and Cody even used a middle finger emoji. Talk about overreaction, the users on their IG were not hateful at all. I wonder why people who are so thin-skinned bother to go on TV? Also funny how Danielle maintains she went on TV for the marriage, not to be judged, but still has no problems to use the fame from that TV show to plug her products. And there was me thinking that Sonia is obnoxious on SM, but these two easily blow her out of the water.

Edited by Agnetha
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Agnetha said:

Danielle and Cody are ridiculous/pathetic on SM. Some people (rightfully) pointed out, that through the Instagram posting it's obvious they are no longer together. And both Danielle and Cody blew up because of the "hate" comments and Cody even used a middle finger emoji. Talk about overreaction, the users on their IG were not hateful at all. I wonder why people who are so thin-skinned bother to go on TV? Also funny how Danielle maintains she went on TV for the marriage, not to be judged, but still has no problems to use the fame from that TV show to plug her products. And there was me thinking that Sonia is obnoxious on SM, but these two easily blow her out of the water.

Not 100% certain how IG works, but if Cody posted a middle finger emoji, I'd think I'd have seen it.  Unless I can only see public posts because I follow him but he doesn't follow me?    Anywho, pretty sure they decide to get divorced, just based on the show, and nothing else.

(edited)
3 hours ago, StormyClouds said:

Her SM following is like a scary cult. 

She needs to go away.  She's not a star, she married someone on TV, and that's about it. 

Edited by Agnetha
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, willgracefan said:

Jellybeans nailed it - he is "AWFUL" for sure.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3

In all honestly, currently I find myself prefering MAFS2C to MAFS. David is a car crash, but in a weird way I find myself entertained, and the fact we don't know who he actually ends up with and all the subtle SM media hints about something blowing up have me intrigued. While I love the premise in the original MAFS, this season has me bored - A2 get on despite Rachel stirring the pot, Sheile/Nate get on ok as well and Danielle and Cody are biding their time until it's over. Boring. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Agnetha said:

Wow; how pathetic. Maybe they deserved each other. They definitely both brought on their own judgement. If she didn't want to be judged she shouldn't have married a stranger when chemistry, & not being judged, are so important to her.

She can just go meditate on that.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

She can just go meditate on that.

Seems like her way to be a yogi/meditate is the priviledged millennial way ;) - not the real zen one.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Agnetha said:

Seems like her way to be a yogi/meditate is the priviledged millennial way ;) - not the real zen one.

Yes, she's not been very zen with the 'judgemental' people on SM. What a glowing advertisement she will be for her self improvement services.

ETA:  Especially from the person who on her blog admitted to being judgemental herself. hmmmm - karma, maybe?

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Yes, she's not been very zen with the 'judgemental' people on SM. What a glowing advertisement she will be for her self improvement services.

ETA:  Especially from the person who on her blog admitted to being judgemental herself. hmmmm - karma, maybe?

The thing is, on her IG today people where not even really judging (no "Danielle is mean, etc."), they were just pointing out that from her SM postings, she and Cody were giving the results away. Didn't stop her from overreacting to that. These days, terms like "hater" and "bullies" are so easily thrown around, that you can't take them serious anymore.

• Love 6

I had looked back at Danielle's post before the show started, & she was obviously concerned about judgement. She did say that going on a TV show & doing what she did will encourage judgement from others, & that she will be on the receiving end of what she's done to others herself.

I don't know why they'd both be freaking out about people calling out their disaster of a 'marriage', but it is what it is & people see it & are saying it.

So regardless of whether she's receiving true judgement, yet, or not (& she doesn't seem to know what that really is but might soon enough), she knew she had to be ready for the court of public opinion.

I think her post was in hopes of tempering some of that but Danielle isn't special. Danielle goes on reality show to marry stranger, Danielle gets treated like everyone else - but Danielle can't accept that, which is Danielle's problem.

I think the show eats this stuff up because it just increases interest & ratings for them, which is maybe why we see so much immaturity being chosen; it's good TV.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Agnetha said:

She needs to go away.  She's not a star, she married someone on TV, and that's about it. 

Just treat her the way I treat the Kardashians. I don't care for them, so I just ignore all news stories about them as well as all their social media. Problem solved.

• Love 1

I really liked Sonia on the show but I've stopped following her (and the rest of the Season's cast) on SM.  This podcast of hers seems like such a cry for attention.  She acts like a needy teenager. I'll never understand why adults feel the need to share so much personal stuff like drug use, abortions, etc. with people they don't even know.  Haven't they learned how oversharing with the public can backfire?  For someone in her line of work, that seems like a mistake. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Agnetha said:

I think most of them seem to end up with what is like a scary cult following. I just do not understand it...star or not. It comes off pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Gobears said:

Just treat her the way I treat the Kardashians. I don't care for them, so I just ignore all news stories about them as well as all their social media. Problem solved.

Exactly. Its the only way to go if you don't want to hear it or see it. Sadly there are some that no matter what they say will always look at the stuff. 

25 minutes ago, amola said:

I really liked Sonia on the show but I've stopped following her (and the rest of the Season's cast) on SM.  This podcast of hers seems like such a cry for attention.  She acts like a needy teenager. I'll never understand why adults feel the need to share so much personal stuff like drug use, abortions, etc. with people they don't even know.  Haven't they learned how oversharing with the public can backfire?  For someone in her line of work, that seems like a mistake. 

I don't understand it myself either and I liked her as well on the show. Sadly though she isn't the only one that ever does that and won't be the last. You see big name celebs do it all the time as well. Of course there will be those that will always attack over anything and everything said. Then there is the other side that will always be sympathetic towards whoever. I don't think sharing things like that though in her line of work is a mistake though. Not unless she was using drugs now. Then that would be a different story. With her job though it might make her see certain things a little differently than others because of what she has done in the past. I do think that anyone that does this show should probably learn when to drop the SM and linking it to MAFS though. It seems its not the best thing for them all. None of them seem to know how to handle the good or the bad with the attention from the show so should just move on and live their lives....get off the SM since there is a world out there to see and do things.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, willgracefan said:

7 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

He is AWFUL.

5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Jellybeans nailed it - he is "AWFUL" for sure.

Just as they both said above. Its not just him but Vanessa is just as bad as well. If you liked them on MAFS its better not to watch MAFS SC at all. Its making them both look worse than one could imagine. 

• Love 4
(edited)

FINALLY, a show worth watching...road trip...I call shotgun!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4623120/Married-Sight-star-grilled-sister-law.html

Anthony's sister (who has fabulous hair...no extensions there, Ash) is going to interrogate his wife.

Sheila and Mother Duhon...Ding! Round 2.....

Danielle plans a romantic day with Cody by taking him to places she used to go with her ex...is the crime scene tape still up and the chalk outline of her broken heart and body still visible?

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4

BTW, is Danielle out of her mind, in what kind of world is she living, may I book a holiday there?

Although they seem like they are on the right track, Danielle may derail their progress after she says she wants to take him to a park where she used to spend a lot of time with her ex-boyfriend, even though the show's experts don't think it is a good idea.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4623120/Married-Sight-star-grilled-sister-law.html#ixzz4kaWy76ha 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

At this point, she's taking the piss out of him, right? Neither her nor Cody are ready to be married, period.

• Love 6