Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E11: Let's Talk About Sex, Baby

• Start Topic

Olivia & Brett have been hard to read because they have done so many things contrary to what we usually see on this show.  They seem to talk a lot about serious issues in a marriage.  We've never really seen them actually argue.  We now know it's Olivia that has put the brakes on sex, yet apparently these two made a pact and actually honored it that they would keep their sex life private.  That's contrary to Karen and Miles and most any couple in previous seasons.  For all the negative people post about Brett, you'd have thought he would for sure have said something so everyone knew it wasn't him that didn't want sex.  But he remained mum.  They still maintain they are attracted to each other, even to pointing out things they like about each other.  

I wish they didn't have so many dealbreakers (kids for him....endless things for her) as I think they might have had a chance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

The audience got that impression when she was waxing poetic about flying First Class to locales exotica when explaining to "never been out of the country" Henry who has only traveled lowly Economy to visit his brother in Virginia...

Her generosity of spirit to consent to fly with the rest of the cast to Cancun instead of demanding a first class seat was breath taking....what a humanitarian....🙄

Ugh. As a former Delta employee, yes we get lucky with first / business class on standby.  For FREE minus taxes.  It’s not like she’s very wealthy and splurging...she’s lucking into empty seats.  That’s it, that’s all. Regular people, unless they have miles to use, generally won’t afford a first or business class seat. Therefore if it’s open, standby airline staff can get it.  It’s not because the staff is special.  It’s not worth bragging about because you come across like ChristinA.  It’s all down to luck. And it doesn’t  happen all the time, especially as a 2 year employee. 

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, pdlinda said:

You are SO RIGHT!  It seems like eons ago that  Christina had that "persona" !  Since then, things have taken another turn.  I think it started when she revealed she had no local residence and was sleeping in her car cautiously evading where she actually had a residence.  I concluded that perhaps she works for a marginal economy-type airline because I always see airline crews checking in behind me at various hotels I've stayed at where there was a layover from their home hub.  Whether she actually was employed at this time also occurred to me. Then, there was the matter of her demeanor, personality, style of dress and general unkempt appearance that added to the conclusion that all her "pretention" was exactly that....a facade.

In other words, she comes across as a PHONY!

I actually know a lot of airlines workers that were called back to work in September, only to be put on furlough for the month of October.

Since this was at the beginning of Covid...maybe she lost her job?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1