Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E11: Let's Talk About Sex, Baby

• Start Topic

As the five couples find ways to grow more intimate, some of them spice up their physical relationships while others struggle to find answers to difficult questions; one spouse puts their marriage in jeopardy.

Airs September 23, 2020.

• Love 1

I tuned in late...Here we go again with Karen. WOMAN! YOU KNEW you'd have to talk about sex on camera. Why did you sign up? I can't. I cant stand her. And  I thought Iris was bat-shyt crazy. 

I'll bet you Karen didnt give it up to her ex either. Lol. Sorry not sorry.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
8 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Jamie sure loves that blue fug dress! 

Where's the mauve table cloth she wore a few seasons back..more flattering than the blue sausage casing tight dress.

Yes, she is post baby but she could have gotten the dress a few sizes up...instead of stuffing herself into a too tiny dress...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Olivia just wants someone to travel with.  Is there another reason she wants to be married?  Maybe she just doesn't need to give or receive affection.  She seems really uninterested in either.  Maybe she really dislikes Brett and she would be very different with someone else.  I wonder why she was so comfortable not dating for 3 years in her late 20's early thirties.

Edited by Kira53
I don't remember to proofread.
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14
14 minutes ago, MyTwoCents said:

Does anyone else suspect that Henry may possibly be a virgin? But maybe he’s dated at least one very forward woman whom he let take advantage of him.

I think Henry may be a virgin. I don’t watch pre-show episodes so I don’t know his dating history.

Is it my TV or does Olivia get red blotches on her neck and chest when she’s upset? 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 10

Henry is that guy that lost his virginny when he was a Senior on the out of state trip at the National High School Alliance of Health Management meeting in Washington DC under a mountain of coats by a classmate that didn’t want to go to college a virgin.
Henry is a quiet loyal friend that would never tell, not fall in love and not expect you to be his gf after sex.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

I would love to see the “ scientific” questionnaire and what kind of interviews they conduct to choose the candidates and make the matches for this show. Every season we see people who are matched with someone that they have little to no chemistry.  Do they ask them about their sexual history; ability to talk honestly on camera; the way they handle money etc.?

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, MyTwoCents said:

Does anyone else suspect that Henry may possibly be a virgin? But maybe he’s dated at least one very forward woman whom he let take advantage of him.

Henry has been a Tinder-er since 2013... Am sure he’s had sex with more than a few who swiped right....he is a well mannered, well spoken, attractive man who plenty of women would drop their panties.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Yes, they ask about those things, including what attracts them physically, but the experts seem to think that attraction can be overcome with the right person. Luke, a few seasons ago, said he preferred dark, ethnic types and they matched him with blonde, blue-eyed Kate and then blasted him for telling her he was not attracted to her. Sure, he was a jerk but he told them what he liked. Henry said he likes petite women and they gave him ChristinA. I understand the theory, that doing what they have been doing hasn't been effective or they would not need this show, but there is a very specific look that most people are instantly drawn to, so to ignore that just doesn't seem to work. Especially in this case, where they have to marry a stranger. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, ShowFan said:

I bet Woody is going to be one of those guys who don’t want a dog and then are absolutely in love with the dog and obsessed dog dads!

He would carry his and Amani’s dog in a Louis Vuitton tote to the barber shop for his weekly haircut and beard trim then to their weekly mani-pedi appointment.

• LOL 19
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Henry has been a Tinder-er since 2013... Am sure he’s had sex with more than a few who swiped right....he is a well mannered, well spoken, attractive man who plenty of women would drop their panties.

Well spoken , really ? 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Well spoken , really ? 

He can string words together when the camera isn't in his face or Christinisn't berating him....

I would imagine on Tinder he would do well with the women who want to date a mild mannered guy.

12 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I've decided that I do not like Olivia. At all.

Everybody stand up...scoot over and make room on the bench for LB...

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Christina asked Henry what is the one thing he would like to improve.  He told her he lacks self confidence.  And, she immediately used that against him. That was not cool.  

Olivia seems to hate Brett with the heat of a thousand suns. And I believe the feeling is mutual.

Knowing that Amelia would most likely have to do her residency out of state, I think the experts took a chance matching her.  That would be a deal breaker for a lot of guys.  

Amani and Woody's dance routine was cute.  If they break up, I am going to be upset.

• Love 20

Both Christina and Henry are so uncomfortable.  I get uncomfortable watching them.

Brett and Olivia hate each other.  They are done.  

The other 3 couples all have a chance.  But Miles will need patience.  

• Love 10
37 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Brett says the right things to the camera, then acts like a dismissive, condescending asshole behind the scenes, so Olivia becomes a sourpuss (understandably) & will get all the heat - well played Brett, you douchebag.

Karen is boring as hell. 

ChristinA doesn’t deserve flowers, or for anyone to be vulnerable with her, ever. What a damn bitch.

I agree with @gonecrackers. There’s a reason Olivia is saying Brett acts differently on camera. She’s miserable but I’m guessing he’s even more of an ass when they’re alone.

Maybe she would be an entirely different person if she had a different husband. With Brett she’s a nagging sourpuss but she wasn’t like that at the beginning and I believe there’s a reason why. 

I want to like Karen. I really do but *sigh* She’s such a Karen. 

I know it’s already been said but it bears repeating: ChristinA is a bitch. 

Love Amani, Woody, Miles, Bennett and Amelia. 

Edited by Soup333
Forgot Woody!
  • Love 10

Unfiltered: Henry, Miles, Professor Bennett from Love U.,JamieO
Miles’ comment when Karen ran Back to her place...he laughs how they edit him sad While folding clothes...
Henry commenting more than Bennett...so chatty with JamieO
Henry confesses that he done Christinwrong by speaking out of school to Amani...blames the gin and tonics. I want a gin and tonic now.

Learn ChristinA  was only 8 months done with a toxic relationship with a Californian and was it too soon for her to be getting married...this was the buzz at their wedding reception among their friends...

The grooms’ Comments on Brett at Trivia...Brett’s an asshole ( Miles called Brett an a-hole 5 times in the segment)and a jerk by not participating.

Endorphins are flowing, Dopamine is rushing...

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Olivia just wants someone to travel with.  Is there another reason she wants to be married?  Maybe she just doesn't need to give or receive affection.  She seems really uninterested in either.  Maybe she really dislikes Brett and she would be very different with someone else.  I wonder why she was so comfortable not dating for 3 years in her late 20's early thirties.

Olivia needs a shot of that hormone that makes you sexual!  Without it she just wants somebody to pay their own way and travel with her!

I surely do hope Bennett doesn't break Amelias heart!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Olivia is a sour puss for sure but there is nothing worse than a self satisfied, sarcastic and smirking guy making you feel that your every thought is beneath him. I can understand her frustration with him because he’s making her look like the problem.

• Love 16
28 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Olivia needs a shot of that hormone that makes you sexual!  Without it she just wants somebody to pay their own way and travel with her!

Olivia might be reluctant to be sexual with Brett. When he mentioned dating 45 women he also mentioned that he's a sex on the third date type of guy. He went out on a date with a lovely woman two weeks before match day. None of that is inherently problematic. However, she might prefer a guy who gets around a bit less than that. 

23 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Olivia is a sour puss for sure but there is nothing worse than a self satisfied, sarcastic and smirking guy making you feel that your every thought is beneath him. I can understand her frustration with him because he’s making her look like the problem.

Also that. Brett is a good looking guy. However, the smirking sarcasm might be a bit of a turnoff for a woman with a healthy libido, too.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9