Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 9/21/2020

falltime
  • Start Topic

On the election “fraud” stuff, I thought sunnys response was fine but I wish she also had noted that trumps own special commission on “election fraud” couldn’t find any and quietly disbanded. No one brings that up. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, bannana said:

What? Have you not noticed how much better MeAgain is at holding her nasty self inside?  At least, that is according to her from her interview with Sunny this week!

MeAgain said she was "trying", not that she was successful, but I don't believe her since she lives for the attention that her unprofessional toddler tantrums bring.

I wish Sunny would stop implying that the next president has it in the bag. She needs to just tell people to get out and vote and leave it at that.  Otherwise some people will think they don't need to bother voting.

• Love 10

WOW! Friday's show was a slow drag to the finish line, after a depressing week.

I think the producers need to realize that just because someone is 'in the news' it doesn't make for an interesting interview. We learned that a few times this week with 'headliners', and again with Olivia Troye yesterday. I think she had said all she had to say in the past  week, and there's noting new to share at this point. She offered nothing new, and certainly nothing of interest. I ended up FF.

As we get closer to the election, I'm expecting the show to get better and more interesting each day. Maybe next week will get the show on the right track, because God knows the past three weeks have been a waste (IMO).

• Love 1
12 hours ago, deirdra said:

MeAgain said she was "trying", not that she was successful, but I don't believe her since she lives for the attention that her unprofessional toddler tantrums bring.

I wish Sunny would stop implying that the next president has it in the bag. She needs to just tell people to get out and vote and leave it at that.  Otherwise some people will think they don't need to bother voting.

I know.  The closer we get, the more fearful i am of a repeat.

3 MINUTES AGO, LetsStartTalking said:

WOW! Friday's show was a slow drag to the finish line, after a depressing week.

Clip......... share at this point. She offered nothing new, and certainly nothing of interest. I ended up FF.                  ----------------------------------

Yeah i did too.  It seems a lot of the week it was waiting on the Breonna Taylor Grand Jury, and then when it came in, it was so unbelievable and sad, its just like what's next? IdK, i just don't know.

Plus the sad passing of RBG.  Forget to put that in there.  Sad news on top of sad news.

• Love 2
On 9/21/2020 at 2:18 PM, OnTime said:

My concern is because they are remote, she will be back sooner! UGH

If they were in the studio, I think she would be off longer.

She will have a nanny. All she will have to do is slap on the glitter make-up, do something with the hair and shuffle over to the chair, doesn't even have to put pants on. Ben will make sure she has her pen to hold, write up her notes and prepare her statements while the other ladies are speaking. She will be back in less than 2 weeks.

just finished thursday's horribly produced zoom mess. Whoopi's inarticulateness, incoherence, and mindless ill-thought out pontifications and "advice"seem to have reached a new "peak". I long ago gave up hope of her ever improving, or wanting to improve, her moderating "skills".

I enjoyed Chris Rock. While they all expressed relief that he was not diagnosed with Asperger's, it's my personal feeling that Asperger's , while a burden in some ways, is often a very special gift. Just my opinion.

• Love 7
On 9/22/2020 at 11:42 AM, ForumLou said:

oh no. No.no.no.no.no.  that's coming a lil close.  While i don't mind the child being a Libra, she can be one of the other 30 days in the cycle.  Just not the 11th.  Black your calendar now MM.  Hands off!

The 20th is off the table too. I was supposed to arrive on the 5th, I waited. But, please go on maternity leave, do not feel the need to facetime while in labor. And if there is a shower, have the gifts be delivered by interns in hazmat suits, ala the Emmys.  With a camera, time to see how pregnancy has changed her. And pretend to be excited. 

• LOL 3
On 9/25/2020 at 8:33 AM, Haleth said:

Apparently Fox edited out the booing.

Sara, have you ever been to a sporting event?  Booing is customary.

Ugh. Ted Cruz on Mon. 

Was the chant edited out too?

• Love 1
On 9/25/2020 at 1:53 PM, Blissfool said:

I would expect five year olds to boo. I wouldn't support it, but I wouldn't be surprised given the age.

I don't expect adults to boo, especially at an event where RBG lies in state.

Sunny: "I'm all about decorum."

Yes, Sunny, lemme show you a video of you spinning in your chair loudly say "Woooooow...Wooooow....Woooooow" last week.

If I had had the opportunity to be there, I would have booed too. And chanted. He got a full face of his own medicine - how many rallies of Lock Her Up? Build The Wall? Send Her Back? He does not have tough skin, we just couldn't see the scowl and his pout. Plus he couldn't cross his arms. He was humiliated and there is nothing he hates worse.  And she was not lying in state at that point.

Edited because the lap top was hungry and ate entire sentences.

Edited by Chele
  • Love 5