Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Day says someone (she) is terrified today 

Nicole F? I think she is saying Nicole F seems terrified today? I don’t know with these 3 (Da’Vonne/ Kevin/ Nicole A.) and their “reads” and conspiracy theories that they piece together as clues

Nicole F. does seem scared though... or she is just cranky and hates Janelle and is scared of her. 

Edited by Luckylondon

Nicole is not happy with Memphis. 

Memphis told Nicole thst if she wants to stay she needs to save herself. It’s not his responsibility.  He doesn’t have a vote. 

nicole seems like this is the most horrendous thing to say. 
yea Nicole this is really how bb works! 

Nicole is frustrated and in a bad mood now. 
Enzo enters. He says he thinks David is the target. 

• Love 4

Nicole wants to hide. 
enzo says the game talk is everywhere

Enzo says there’s no loyalty. So many flip floppers 

I can’t tell if Enzo is being serious or if he’s jjst screwing with Nicole A and Kevin

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Nicole is not happy with Memphis. 

Yeah, she’s mad Memphis is a dick. She wrongly thinks Janelle is in his ear telling him to get Nicole A. out for being “nice” and “cool with everyone.” I’m starting to realize why Janelle has no time for people and it rubs them wrong. People are stupid and always think she is against them! She’s not! She often befriends the underdog. Sigh... Queen Janie. Kevin’s Janelle hate is bizarre and next level beyond even Nicole F.’s seething rage. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Luckylondon said:

Yeah, she’s mad Memphis is a dick. She wrongly thinks Janelle is in his ear telling him to get Nicole A. out for being “nice” and “cool with everyone.” I’m starting to realize why Janelle has no time for people and it rubs them wrong. People are stupid and always think she is against them! She’s not! She often befriends the underdog. Sigh... Queen Janie. Kevin’s Janelle hate is bizarre and next level beyond even Nicole F.’s seething rage. 

He is jealous because Janelle has no time for him. His biggest mistake was telling Janelle he doesn't want her to think of him as a floater. 

• Love 2
On 8/15/2020 at 9:09 PM, Dmarie019 said:

Janelle has never been fake nice to people has she??? In her previous seasons? Like if she doesn’t like a person she’s not afraid of letting them know. 

am I wrong? 

You are correct. 

season 6

Janelle sitting in kitchen 

Janelle: “Rachel, you are so beautiful!”

Rachel: “Thanks Janie, you are too!”

Janelle: “Thanks! ☺️ Maggie... you are such a bitch!” 

Maggie: 😦 Keeps cleaning table, says nothing

House: “ohhhh 😂😂😂

Edited by Luckylondon
There is video!
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Kevin talking about the Braden incident to Nicole and Enzo. Stars. 
feed switch to janelle and kaysar. 

fun fact: my phone just autocorrected kaysar to lasagnes lol

Janelle says if Nicole A leaves that is really bad. Kaysar agrees. 

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

You are correct. 

season 6

Janelle sitting in kitchen 

Janelle: “Rachel, you are so beautiful!”

Rachel: “Thanks Janie, you are too!”

Janelle: “Thanks! ☺️ Maggie... you are such a bitch!” 
Maggie: (walks by from bathroom to bedroom and has no response)

House: “ohhhh 😂😂😂

Another Season 6 clip of Janie doing commentary from the kitchen island and telling it like it is... 

• LOL 3

Janelle knows that Enzo is 100% working with “them” 

Janelle and kaysar are 50% correct on their read on the house.  

janelle says “Memphis put someone in our own alliance on the block” 

so she’s totally snowed by Memphis. 

"their all so gen z and always crying... you can't be direct with them..." Janelle and Kaysar talking about everyone being scared of Memphis (who they ironically think is firmly aligned with them). 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Oh man, that Janelle video above took me down the rabbit hole of best of season 6 Janelle moments. I was SO READY to hate her at the start. Probably my first complete 180 on BB houseguests. And so many since. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Janelle says she'll still like Dani outside the game no matter what happens in here.

Not surprising she talked to Boogie until everything with Will came out. It seems like the only person she does not talk to from Big Brother is Will.

• Love 2

Kaysar - we need to figure out the number 

Memphis- I cant do that! 

Memphis - this is how I play. My brain can only handle so much 

Kaysar is just itching to run through the numbers. 

Memphis says “we’ll see how bad david wants this “

janelle - he’s been walking through the house yelling “I’m grown! I’m grown!”

Janelle says she hasn’t played a veto in 14 years 

kaysar - they backdoored you last season?

janelle - yep 

kaysar - sweet. 

• Love 2

Janelle telling Memphis that everyone is saying he’s scary. And he’s rude. 
Memphis laughing. 

Kaysar says they don’t have the votes to keep Nicole. Memphis asks why do they think that. 
Kaysar spilling his observations. 
Memphis does not agree thst iian will do whatever bad Nicole says. Says he can be swayed. 

Why is Nicole F. crying now? She has health problems on slop? Ughhhhhhhh... I can’t. Dani is saying that the DR should call her doctor because she needs more fiber and Nic F. says “and Xanex... because once my heart starts palpitating when I don’t feel good, I can’t.”

me thinks the stress of being a potential replacement nom and a HN is getting to Nicole F. and she is whining about (not able to eat slop because her body shuts down) *medical problems*). She is the worst. 

• Love 1

Memphis says he understand why the big alliances usually form and make it to the end. Half the people don’t know what they’re doing and are lead the way. 
this season it’s all stars - most people know what they’re doing. Have their own agendas.  Alliances will be more wishy washy. 

like what he says does kind of make sense. 

• Love 3

Janelle “he (Kevin) shouldn’t be here. He’s a 40 year old whiner that wears a blanket. I hate it. “ 

Janelle - Kevin is a floater. The type of person I despise” or hate? 

Kaysar to janelle - we cant wait around. We have to form the alliance and ask for forgiveness later. 

• LOL 5

Kaysar is telling Janelle that they can't afford to wait for Memphis to come around for them to form an alliance.  Kaysar wants to try to get Bay and Day to be in an alliance with him and Janelle.

• Love 1

It's cracking me up that Janelle and Kaysar can't get these millennials. I think they are blind to Memphis because he's in their age group and from a different BB era. 

ETA: Janelle and Kaysar already have a ticking clock over the heads. At least I want to enjoy them going all out before they leave. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 3