Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Lacey's gonna have to make a right turn with that website of hers!  From gettin freaky with it, to "here's my body pregnant with 3 babies".  Whole different clientele!

Multiple MILF?

• LOL 2
Just now, Gobi said:

The father was named Tenny.

So tennys son? Makes sense 

Michael is only upset because that baby started crying and he was embarrassed.  Dude the baby doesn't know you.  You've only seen her a few times in her life, you haven't made a relationship with her. Quit trying to blame Sarah and her new guy 

Geez dad isn't exactly happy about the new additions to the family,  I'm sure he's thinking how am I going to pay for all this since he obviously has a lot of responsibility for the first 3

• Love 7

Uh Tony?? You didn't really give up the whores, buddy.  But seriously, Angela couldn't find some inmate in MISSISSIPPI????  Why the hell is Ross in INDIANA?? I just.don't. get. it.

Andrea?  You've GOT to STOP with all the Jesus business.  Seriously, you have to stop.  And looking at that weirdass blouse is starting to make me laugh out loud.  Who can take you seriously with that thing on?

Tennyson, as usual, is making perfect sense and being quite mature while speaking with Lamar.  He is a really awesome guy!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 8

I can see why Angela wants to rub Tony's nose in her relationship with another man.  He was leaving her at home to go sporting with whores at the motel right down the road.  So rude.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Oh Lamar, just shut the hell up and get your ass out there to that wading pool.  That's your daughter!  No one wants to hear about "ain't my way."

Tennison, once again, the gentle arbiter of truth.

• Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Angela. BLOCK HIM. 

Tony is hilarious. "She can't live without me". You know, friend, I think she can. Just a wild speculation maybe, but I do think it's possible. 

But she loves the sechs.  At least that's what she tells him.

• LOL 4

Angela. I throw up my hands. You are fucking hopeless. Get a Tinder. Jesus Christ. 

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

But she loves the sechs.  At least that's what she tells him.

Someone should let Tony know that its pretty easy to get sex on the outside too. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Oh Angela....  you are a moron girl!

And what is Mumbles gonna DO exactly?? Storm the house? Swoop in and grab up the pretty girls?  REAAAALLLYYY????

What happened to the sound???

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5