Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I kinda like Maurice for some odd reason.  He seems sincere.  I must be insane!

Oh wait.... Did Destinie get Shawn to put up her bail in the amount of $5K that might go up to $50K if she doesn't show up for court??  I totally forgot that little nugget of information.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I kinda like Maurice for some odd reason.  He seems sincere.  I must be insane!

Right? I do too. We must be sick. Is gullibility or a willingness to suspend disbelief to a ridiculous extent a symptom of COVID? 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I do too. We must be sick. Is gullibility or a willingness to suspend disbelief to a ridiculous extent a symptom of COVID? 

We are all searching for something, anything GOOD!

*shaking fist* Damn you 2020!

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, not you again said:

OMG Y'ALL! Did you see the Life sneak peek? I can't believe they are bringing back that slow-witted idiot/Puppy/what's-her-name. That dead horse has been beaten enough already! 🤮

What was his name? Vince? If a kettle bell came to life, it would be him. What a big old muscle head. 

Maurice is the same age as my son. Holy shit. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh now Ben Carson is all hard and don't catch no feelings. I see you, Ben Carson. You don't fool me. 

I seem to recall a little something about his desire to marry her kind soul and her ass. 

Jessica's dad is a walking ad for sunscreen. 

• Love 4

Maurice is either a very good con man or sincere. I'd like to think he's sincere but he also couldn't wait to get out of California despite the fact he has a child there who hasn't seen him in years. And yet here he is making all kinds of promises to Dad who is financing his daughter's ring.

• Love 4