Type keyword(s) to search

Brittany and Yazan: Cry Me a River Jordan

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Christina said:

Brittany's dad calling Yazan out for using his sweet, innocent daughter.

fb3qrfgen8561.png

Soooo Yazan owes her money because he should have paid for the flights? No Daddy your lazy daughter owes you 7000 because she should be paying for her own flights. Stolen money? What money? Bitch didn’t even pay for her own flights. Never said a word? She never stops talking and posting videos that supposedly out him as a bad Muslim. Trying to get to America? Ummm no he repeated said he wanted to stay in Jordan, your daughter is the one who wanted to bring him to the US. Yazan also said he knew she was married but he did NOT know she was not divorced yet.  Hard pass on the enabling father.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 18

Apparently, Yazan went live on his Instagram to respond to some questions, and said that he and Brittany spoke the day before and decided to just not talk about each other any longer or play into the drama. Brittany will probably be talking shit about him before Friday. He also said he is currently engaged to a Muslim-American woman who is in America.

29 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hard pass on the enabling father.

He's ridiculous. 

• Love 5
On 12/16/2020 at 10:47 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

Yazan also said he knew she was married but he did NOT know she was not divorced yet

Didn't Brittney talk about how to tell Yazan and his family that she wasn't divorced yet? 

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, lh25 said:

Didn't Brittney talk about how to tell Yazan and his family that she wasn't divorced yet? 

She did which is why her dads comment is BS. Yazan and his family knew she was married but thought she was divorced. He never asked her to lie about still being married because he thought she was already divorced. Unless I am misunderstanding his comment....

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

There does appear to be a tell-all.

Sounds to me like Brittany is the president of her own fan club, and that she mistakes exibitionism with importance or power.  When I think of “I’m a woman, hear me roar,” I think of a woman who has worked hard to achieve goals and be respected for her achievements, not someone who jiggles her tits and ample ass on Instagram.  Poor, sad girl . . .

• Love 15

It's being reported that Brittany started a NEW Only Fans, but she had two before the season aired making me wonder if she deleted the prior ones for some reason. Brittany never hid the fact she was a sex worker and even advertised her services on FB and Twitter.

66yrty0w5u761.jpg

• LOL 1
21 hours ago, Christina said:

It's being reported that Brittany started a NEW Only Fans, but she had two before the season aired making me wonder if she deleted the prior ones for some reason. Brittany never hid the fact she was a sex worker and even advertised her services on FB and Twitter.

66yrty0w5u761.jpg

Another real class act.  If you squint a little and tilt your head a bit, you can almost see the venereal disease crawling all over her.  It’s totally cringey.  This is the girl who was contemplating Islam?  Sure Jan.

• LOL 7

I've always rolled my eyes at this couple and will continue to do so. I'm not even sure why they were together in the first place unless Yazan really thought he was going to make a Good Muslim Wife out of her. I'm not saying that sex workers can't make good wives (there's zero correlation there), I'm just saying that Brittany ain't the one and he knew that. Was this a front for Brittany to get her name out there? This whole thing was a farce. 

• Love 9
On 12/31/2020 at 5:38 PM, cyberfruit said:

I've always rolled my eyes at this couple and will continue to do so. I'm not even sure why they were together in the first place unless Yazan really thought he was going to make a Good Muslim Wife out of her. I'm not saying that sex workers can't make good wives (there's zero correlation there), I'm just saying that Brittany ain't the one and he knew that. Was this a front for Brittany to get her name out there? This whole thing was a farce. 

She says she is equal to or more valuable than others...her valued added would be what exactly? Is it that she is kind to the ederly?

Yazan has been loaded on camera but wants to throw stones at a glass house, does he get called out for that?

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She says she is equal to or more valuable than others...her valued added would be what exactly? Is it that she is kind to the ederly?

Yazan has been loaded on camera but wants to throw stones at a glass house, does he get called out for that?

Yazan is a massive hypocrite and I couldn't stand the way he talked to her. Unfortunately, Brittany doesn't know when to stop talking (also, that snap of her potentially outing him? 100% fucked up and not okay, ever.) whereas he does, so I feel like his behavior is being swept under the rug. 

• Love 2

They are both lying but Adams face in that video is priceless. I don’t believe that Brit paid for anything, she has a well documented history of using me for money. As for Yazan cheating, I believe he met other women online after starting on 90 day fiancée but he and Brit were long over. He isn’t an innocent lamb but the shit Brittney pulled could have gotten him killed. Putting someone like that is just evil. I also believe she dabbled in prostitution, which is fine but for someone so loud and proud she sure as hell lies a lot.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6