Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Offensive Rebound

• Start Topic

A blast from the past and an unlikely source help ease Carl’s loneliness. When Hannah finally calls it quits with Luke, Paige and Amanda are thrilled to get their best friend back. However, things aren’t always what they appear, and an idyllic day trip to the orchard leaves a sour taste in everyone’s mouth. Meanwhile, a night of passion leaves one housemate feeling satisfied, but others feeling betrayed.

Airs April 22, 2020.

9 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Amanda STFU. 

If I were Luke I would have gotten the hell out of there and headed back to the city. Who needs to listen to that gang up? They are all such incredible bitches. That includes Carl.

Yeah Amanda was even pissing me off and I'm just watching the show on tv. Luke took it all way better than I would have. Amanda isn't exactly engaged to Prince Charming herself, so she just needs to mind her own business. If the one person (Hannah) doesn't care if he is hooking up with another chick, why does she care? I just don't get it!

• Love 8

If Hannah was that cool with Luke sport fucking other girls during the week she wouldn’t kiss him in secret like she did on the tennis court.  So she really does care what the girls think, and deep down I do think it bothers her that he won’t commit to only her (because he “cares” for her?  That is the lamest most basic fuck boi excuse in the book if I ever heard one).  For one reason or another she is playing both sides of this story.  And of course she’s not mad, as much as I can’t stand Luke he is a good looking guy and she is....not a good looking girl.  Of course she is going to let him do whatever he wants as long as she gets a piece on the weekends (and I guess sometimes during the week).  

Also, if you are gonna do it, shut the fucking door.  Did they really go at it with the bedroom door open?  Because sorry that’s gross.  And rude.  But what do I expect from Hannah.  

She sure spends a lot of time curling her hair only for it to look like total greasy stringy shit by the time they get to dinner an hour later.  And this episode highlighted her tiny saggy boobs in many scenes.  Ugh put a bra on!  You are way too young and in too good of shape to have droopy raisins.  The crop tops do no favors.

I actually liked this episode.  Amanda and Paige might have gotten a little too involved in the Hannah / Luke BS, but I’ve been there and done that in my 20’s, too.  So I kind of get it, and it also makes for a storyline.

My favorite of the night was Jules in they guy cab.  Her face when Luke admitted to sleeping with a girl a week ago was priceless.  And then to immediately bust him out at the dinner table.  I was living for it!  I like Jules.

• Love 8

I think Jules is the only one I like in this group.

I don't even like Hannah, but Jesus Amanda, let her live her life, she is an adult.  I hope Amanda is seething from the comment Hannah made, that she is jealous.  Amanda thinks that everyone is jealous OF HER!  

• Love 2

Let us not forget Season One Amanda who came running at Kyle's every booty call, and they weren't even together.

ETA: Also Amanda's face was prettier at this weight. She's too skinny now.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 3

Didn’t Hannah basically she wanted sex with Luke an episode or two ago?  As in, “I’m out if he can’t get moving on this.”  (Paraphrasing.). I got the impression she wanted sex, not necessarily a relationship.  

• Love 3

6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

My favorite of the night was Jules in they guy cab.  Her face when Luke admitted to sleeping with a girl a week ago was priceless.  And then to immediately bust him out at the dinner table.  I was living for it!  I like Jules.

The more I see of Jules, the more I like her. She seems to be holding her own pretty good with this group, and we all know they don't make it easy. I hope they keep her around next season and am so glad Jordan is gone!

Edited by MissFeatherbottom
  • Love 7

Damn Amanda. She has gotten so annoying this season. I agree with her and Paige about Luke. Something is off about him and I do think he’s manipulating Hannah, but Hannah doesn’t care so say your piece and move on. Personally, I think he’s just trying to create a showmance for airtime without any real interest in a real relationship with Hannah and has been less than upfront with Hannah about that. Sort of like the way Carl treated Paige last season, which considering that I think Paige has been somewhat measured in her response. She hadn’t done much to hide her dislike for Luke but she can manage to shut up about it once in a while. Amanda is just all over the place on this one. Her reaction is way over the top and her control issues are starting to show. I think she thinks of her and Kyle as the king and queen of the house and is pissed off everyone doesn’t do what she says. Also, because it can’t be said enough she needs to break up with Kyle. Those two are only happy when they’re buzzed. Hannah is right, she is jealous. Not of Luke, but of the freedom those two have. She does not want to marry Kyle.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I think she thinks of her and Kyle as the king and queen of the house and is pissed off everyone doesn’t do what she says.

YES, she thinks she and Kyle are king and queen.  You can tell that she also thinks they are the owners of the home, and they allow the others to stay there.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

YES, she thinks she and Kyle are king and queen.  You can tell that she also thinks they are the owners of the home, and they allow the others to stay there.  

I’ve noticed that too! She completely acts like it’s her and Kyle’s house and they let their friends stay with them. I still can’t tell if she’s let the show go to her head and has changed or if she’s always been an uptight brat who used to get a good edit, but shit.  She is insufferable this season. The fact that she seems miserable anytime she has to be around Kyle sober isn’t helping anything.

• Love 4