Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Sing-Along Spectacular

• Start Topic

If Banana is not Bret Michaels, I will be shocked. I've seen every season of Rock of Love multiple times, and it was really obvious that they have the same way of talking.

I managed to not recognize Bella Throne when they were showing everyone that was eliminated, and I actually do know who she is and what she looks like.

• Love 5

I was sitting here thinking Banana was the worst one tonight and I thought he was going to get voted off.  

Then I find out they were just singing for no reason.  No one got voted off.  This episode didn't need to exist. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Commando Cody said:

I was sitting here thinking Banana was the worst one tonight and I thought he was going to get voted off.  

Then I find out they were just singing for no reason.  No one got voted off.  This episode didn't need to exist. 

2 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Why are they dragging this out ?

1 hour ago, VengefulScorpio said:

What a complete waste of time.  This season is dragging on and on.  The finale isn’t until the end of May!

The whole point of the show is for people to get voted off, nobody needed this stupid sing along crap.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Did I hear Nick correctly, did he say these were repeat performances? So nobody sang live. This was just a clip show.

I think that's right. If you noticed, the judges outfits changed with almost every singer, plus the judges never appeared in the background of any performance, I guess to hide the changing guest judges.

At least there were no inane judges guesses last night.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Fukui San said:

I wonder if this was always planned or if this was hastily thrown together with the quarantine and anticipated void of content coming up.

Most series have been skipping a week so I figured this was the show's way of padding out its run instead of not showing any episode. I did like seeing the words to the songs since most of the time I can't hear the lyrics, words all run together or aren't pronounced, so that was interesting. And yeah, the "follow the bouncing heads" Mitch Miller thing was funny.

I totally didn't remember any of these performances, which tells me this show doesn't exactly burn into my memory. They all could have been new/live performances for all I could tell. They did go a little overboard with showing the eliminated singers, especially Gronk repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly kissing his tiger head, face sweat dripping onto it. Eh.

I totally DO NOT want to see viewer videos of them singing along. I expect that to be a future episode. Ugh.

27 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Most series have been skipping a week so I figured this was the show's way of padding out its run instead of not showing any episode. I did like seeing the words to the songs since most of the time I can't hear the lyrics, words all run together or aren't pronounced, so that was interesting. And yeah, the "follow the bouncing heads" Mitch Miller thing was funny.

I totally didn't remember any of these performances, which tells me this show doesn't exactly burn into my memory. They all could have been new/live performances for all I could tell. They did go a little overboard with showing the eliminated singers, especially Gronk repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly kissing his tiger head, face sweat dripping onto it. Eh.

I totally DO NOT want to see viewer videos of them singing along. I expect that to be a future episode. Ugh.

I also thought they showed this episode since they can't really film anything else right now.  Some of the performances weren't the stars' best though.  I didn't like Night Angel's version of I Feel Like a Woman last week and I didn't need to see it the very next week.  The same could be said for other performances.

I really hope that they don't show viewer videos of them singing along.  Ugh!!

• Love 1

Why are they dragging this out ?

1.  $$$

2.  Lack of content for when this is over (see #1 above).  

I didn't know this was what the show was going to be because I'd have skipped it.  

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Commando Cody said:

YES!  About a half an hour in we realized it was old recycled clips.  My 10 year old was out.  We turned on the Food Network.  😂