Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Ironbound/S01.E12: Ride Or Die

Airing on April 14, 2020:

Ironbound:

After a small town police officer claims he’s the victim of a deep-rooted conspiracy and begins taking revenge on those he believes are responsible for his downfall, Jess and the team find he just might be right.

Ride Or Die:

After a manipulative student commits murder in a fit of jealousy, the team races to capture her before she escapes across the border. Also, Jess teaches Tali how to stand up to bullies.

• Love 1

There are actually 2 episodes airing tonight - the first one is titled Ironbound, and the second one is Ride or Die. Not a 2 parter, it’s 2 separate episodes, one will air at 9 the other at 10.

Edited by Xeliou66
  • Love 2

I used to live in Newark, so I am not surprised the police was shown to have major screw up!

Clark kills 3 cops and just our FBI team is looking for him? All of Jersey would be on a manhunt. The show could have done a better job showing the gravity/intensity of the situation.

Seems like LaCroix was on the phone for 15 minutes with Clark and they still couldn't pinpoint his location.

Once Clark dropped his gun belt, all agents should have moved in and been all over him. No way he should have had a chance to run in the house and start a fire.

• Love 3

Connie may be the 2nd evilest criminal on this show to date (murder, peeing on desks, killing fishes). 1st is the guy with girlfriend a few weeks back.

In the beginning of the episode (at the parking garage), the Hyundai has a licence plate but there was no plate shown in the surveillance video.

Melissa takes a bullet to the head and still tries to get up.

Crazy Amber (trying to leave the US with her idol) is now a concerned parent and financial aid is a priority. LOL!

Didn't they have video of Connie walking towards Melissa to contradict her later claims she didn't kill her? Why did they let her go on with her BS trying to blame all on Amber?

Years ago, Connie and her cousin Ernesto were arrested for gun running (written in the FBI report they were working for the Sinaloa cartel) and later Ernesto tells the FBI he has no connections to the cartel. Then who was he delivering 57 guns for and did the Texas agents screw up the investigation?

Jared should have known the cartel frowns on people still using flip phones.

Why did LaCroix ask Hanna about the school? Is he planning to pay for the kid's tuition?

Were there any good parents tonight?

At least Connie can do hair in prison.

A Jersey theme tonight. They filmed the scene showing "The Great Notch Inn" in Little Falls, NJ. 

• Love 1

I liked both episodes

My thoughts on Ironbound - good episode, I really liked how the investigation progressed and how they got to the bottom of what was driving the killer and found him, I liked the Ray Higgins character who helped them out, and I liked the scene where Lacroix lashed out at the Newark cop. Good episode.

My thoughts on Ride or Die - Connie was pure evil, I agree she may be the second worst fugitive on the show, with the first being the psycho dude from the episode Predators. I liked how the final part of the show was about getting Connie to confess, it was a little bit different from the usual formula where the show ends with the arrest of the perp. 

About the video, it didn’t actually show Connie killing Melissa, I believed it showed her walking away, the murder wasn’t caught on tape. 

I’m a bit tired of every episode starting and ending with a scene of Lacroix at home with his daughter, it doesn’t really add much to the show, they’ve already established his home life and backstory. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Xeliou66 said:

About the video, it didn’t actually show Connie killing Melissa, I believed it showed her walking away, the murder wasn’t caught on tape.

True! The murder wasn't on tape, but they can see she was wearing heels/used as the murder weapon, had to have a trail of blood and known Amber was still sitting in the car all that time.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, mxc90 said:

Years ago, Connie and her cousin Ernesto were arrested for gun running (written in the FBI report they were working for the Sinaloa cartel) and later Ernesto tells the FBI he has no connections to the cartel. Then who was he delivering 57 guns for and did the Texas agents screw up the investigation?

He said he knew one guy and that guy died 5 years ago.

2 hours ago, UnknownK said:

He said he knew one guy and that guy died 5 years ago.

I heard that but was he part of a cartel is my question. He told the agents: he lied to Connie at that time. The FBI would/should check all facts before they put "Sinaloa" in a report. 

Edited by mxc90
49 minutes ago, preeya said:

FBI: Most Wanted should be renamed to FBI: Criminal Minds Redux

What's up with LeCroix's daughter? Besides looking much older than eleven, IMO it looks as if she's going to go off the rails. I'm willing to bet she killed the bird (eagle?). Will the kittens be next?

• Love 1
On 4/15/2020 at 12:11 AM, Xeliou66 said:

I’m a bit tired of every episode starting and ending with a scene of Lacroix at home with his daughter, it doesn’t really add much to the show, they’ve already established his home life and backstory. 

Those scenes feel extremely repetitive.  How many times does the show need to remind the audience that Lacroix is an absentee dad whose wife died serving in the military? It feels as if Lacroix 's family life was designed to check off as many socially relevant boxes as possible.
All the conversations revolving around hawks are getting old, too. 
Why not show some private life moments of some other team members? 

Edited by shrewd.buddha
  • Love 1
On 4/16/2020 at 5:00 AM, cameron said:

What's with she can't wander off.  Do they live on a reservation?

It has to do with her being rounded up and thrown in a cage because of the guy trying to take revenge on LaCroix. She's a target because of his job,

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Sweet Tooth said:

It has to do with her being rounded up and thrown in a cage because of the guy trying to take revenge on LaCroix. She's a target because of his job,

Thank you for the answer.  Didn't know that.

• Love 1

I like the home scenes.  It shows that a family man can still run a FBI fugitive team.   He lives with his in-laws, his brother in law is on his team ... and he’s not intimidated by any of it. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

It shows that a family man can still run a FBI fugitive team.   He lives with his in-laws, his brother in law is on his team ... and he’s not intimidated by any of it. 

Intimidated, no. Bored? Yes. I never get a "Gee I love you so much" feeling from him when he interacts with Tali. He seems bored/distant---like it's something he has to do, not that he wants to do. Maybe it's just me.