Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

ominously threatened Cole for closing down his torture chamber

26 minutes ago, surfgirl said:

What happened to Cole? Is he off screen somewhere getting his weirdo beard trim attended to?

I think Cole is still in line at the petting zoo, trying to get tickets so he can take Claire to an age appropriate family outing with Victoria.  Little does he know Kyle also wants to take Claire on a trip to the zoo, too, though she'll end up seeing a much different animal.

Maybe Victor gave up on making Cole pay for going against his wishes, since he noticed Cole and Victoria getting closer.  Victor probably thinks it'd be redundant for him to ruin Cole's life since Cole seems to be doing that all on his own.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, crows works said:

Lucy and Katie need to remember that Billy might take them for ice cream. Dress in head to toe black and then release your unleashed puppy on a dark country road. It's Billy Abbot's form of birth control.

Faith- Be more careful. Unca Adam only has so many disposible parts. Pepah might need them.

Had to laugh at Nostreldumas and Chance measuring dicks. "I told your MOM!"

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Chansome, if your are looking for more police work I know a woman in NJ who wouldn't mind being frisked.

And one on NY 🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)

Where is Esther the C-suite receptionist? I think Billy letting people stroll into his office unannounced is trouble waiting to happen.

Lily, Lily, Lily, WTF are you doing? Victor was lowkey smirking at Lily like he was going to eat her lunch, dinner, and tomorrow's breakfast too.

Audra, you don't need Devon's approval on who you date. And Nate, seriously? You really could've handled that better. The last thing Devon wants is more drama from you.

Victor called Billy a serial blowhard. No lies detected.

Ooooh, Billy scored a huge deal to buy an AI company. Either Y&R is jumping on the AI bandwagon, or on one of the current media buzzwords. Sure. 🙄

Nikki. "Victor would never do anything to get Michael in trouble."? I don't know how MTS said that line with a straight face.

Look at Ms. Lily playing hardball with Victor. Okay. But then Michael came in cosplaying a guy who'd just rolled out of a gutter after a 4-day booze bender. Yikes.

Summer and Kyle's new custody agreement didn't seem particularly special to me. It sounded like how they would've already been operating if Harrison were actually Summer's child. (Come at me, JG. Italian adoption my...uh, cake.)

Did Devon have a business meeting or something in the jazz lounge? I didn't see why he was hanging around down there snarking at people for no apparent reason.

Really, Kyle? You deliberately had to go be a jerk to Audra. Guess you woke up and chose stupidity.

Billy stared him down so Chance actually quit A-C! Goshdarnit. Jill, come get your son AND your grandson.

So Chance might be going back to law enforcement. Well then, I vote that he arrest boozehead Lucy first. (Come at me, Heather. You too, Daniel.)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Did Devon have a business meeting or something in the jazz lounge? I didn't see why he was hanging around down there snarking at people for no apparent reason.

Because he can? 

• LOL 8

It occurred to me today that the word 'pissant' is the perfect description for Darvon. Behold:

What does the slang term pissant mean?

Slang. Pissant is an epithet for an inconsequential, irrelevant, or worthless person, especially one who is irritating or contemptible out of proportion to his or her perceived significance.

Also, all this talk now about AI on Show and I am more convinced than ever that Josh has an AI program writing all this drivel and passing it off as his script writing. Tell me I'm wrong!

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
19 minutes ago, surfgirl said:

It occurred to me today that the word 'pissant' is the perfect description for Darvon. Behold:

Also, all this talk now about AI on Show and I am more convinced than ever that Josh has an AI program writing all this drivel and passing it off as his script writing. Tell me I'm wrong!

I don't think you are wrong...it would explain so much.  From what I have read, the ratings and demos are down. So why does Josh still have a job?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Actually, I'm a bit surprised Billy didn't say he was going in with a few zillion on a sure thing called crypto & there's a real swell & trustworthy guy named Sam who'll give him an awesome & sure-thing deal . . .

Yeah, Devon was a pissy/hostile/angry little creep, but when isn't he?  Er, so why the heck would he care in the least that Audra screwed over his father?  And why does he care what Nate is doing with her?  Guess the writers have turned their hatred on Audra now?  Kyle did bust her -- so would Vic fire her for disloyalty?  We know he's big on that crapola.  And he doesn't need Audra anymore so . . . buh-bye, Audra?

Not so sure about Chance going back to the force.  We haven't heard yet from Jill & I'm wondering what she's gonna think of what's happening.

Not smart, Lils -- you pretty much revealed your hand & now Vic can do whatever he wants & toss you aside & hand Chancellor over to drunkie/drunk Mrs. Satan.

Sheesh, Michael was giving me the creeps today.

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

You can see why Lauren and Phillis🕷️ are good friends. That both like to pry in other people’s business.  

What happened to Audra not needing a man?  Audra, why does Devon have to be civil to Audra?  Not overly hostile should be good enough but Natey Nate Nate and Audra who are being hostile.  

Chance, are you that stupid?  As COO, Billy👃 doesn’t have to share kudos with you or anyone else. Chance even if you were CO-CEO, doesn’t mean that Billy👃 has to share top billing with you. Remember, Billy👃always has to votes to do what ever he wants. 

Where is Tara when you need her?  A cheerful Summer❄️X5 is more insufferable than a mopey Summer❄️x5.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

What happened to Audra not needing a man?  Audra, why does Devon have to be civil to Audra?  Not overly hostile should be good enough but Natey Nate Nate and Audra who are being hostile.  

Yeah, I'd think Audra by now is used to all the just-smelled-shit looks she gets from most GC'ers, when she pretty much goes anywhere in town.  She can form a club -- along with Phyllis & Diane, who also inspire the same reaction.  Funny how Audra has the same just-smelled-shit look on her mug whenever Kyle comes around . . .

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Genoa City Blowhole

9/10/24

ABBOTT chancellor launch party is going to be lit, savage and straight fire

By William Foster Abbott

Come to the Abbott Chancellor launch party this weekend to meet the bold, innovative executive team of Me, Myself and I as we prepare to launch this corporate rocket into the stratosphere. Chancellor now has an Abbott in front, on top of and behind it, waiting for a chance to give it a good, hard shove off the new logo. This is Abbott territory now, and all you need to get a passport is to put some respect on my name.

I’ll be announcing a new deal that’s sure to have the industry shook as insiders have to call their doctors for the 4 hour business boners slamming against the bottom of conference tables around the world. It’s that amazing, folks. The GC media is welcome to ride mine to sweaty completion, as long as it’s not in a committed relationship already. Here at Abbott, we don’t condone filthy disgusting cheating.

You not only get to shake my hand at this sizzling shindig - there’s plenty of activities for partygoers to enjoy. Play pin the poison dart on Adam, grab free pens with the new logo on them or compete in a high stakes strip poker game to become my new COO. We’ll be screening a two hour arthouse production of my life story, complete with testimonials I secretly recorded. Get a live look at the new corporate yACht (see what I did there?) fleet currently docked off the coast of Cali, just waiting to promote our hip new direction. Each boat will host an unbridled festival of debauchery and hedonism in various ports of call around the world. There are no limits here at ABBOTT chancellor.

The following residents of Genoa City are NOT invited and they know why: Chelsea Lawson; Victor, Nikki, Adam, Summer and Katie Newman; Jack and Kyle Abbott; Chance Chancellor; Lily and Devon Winters; Daniel and Lucy Romalotti, and that chick who is so boring I can’t remember her name, Phyllis Summers and my mom. Sorry, folks. You just don’t rate. See the rest of you there! Bonus: My nostrils double as confetti cannons.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, surfgirl said:

all this talk now about AI on Show and I am more convinced than ever that Josh has an AI program writing all this drivel and passing it off as his script writing. Tell me I'm wrong!

I’ll say it, you’re wrong, AI would never spit out this garbage. I’ve used it to rework my resume and help phrase thank you letters. There was too much hyperbole but overall it provided great insight. JG could only dream of writing as well as AI!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Genoa City Blowhole

9/10/24

ABBOTT chancellor launch party is going to be lit, savage and straight fire

By William Foster Abbott

Come to the Abbott Chancellor launch party this weekend to meet the bold, innovative executive team of Me, Myself and I as we prepare to launch this corporate rocket into the stratosphere. Chancellor now has an Abbott in front, on top of and behind it, waiting for a chance to give it a good, hard shove off the new logo. This is Abbott territory now, and all you need to get a passport is to put some respect on my name.

I’ll be announcing a new deal that’s sure to have the industry shook as insiders have to call their doctors for the 4 hour business boners slamming against the bottom of conference tables around the world. It’s that amazing, folks. The GC media is welcome to ride mine to sweaty completion, as long as it’s not in a committed relationship already. Here at Abbott, we don’t condone filthy disgusting cheating.

You not only get to shake my hand at this sizzling shindig - there’s plenty of activities for partygoers to enjoy. Play pin the poison dart on Adam, grab free pens with the new logo on them or compete in a high stakes strip poker game to become my new COO. We’ll be screening a two hour arthouse production of my life story, complete with testimonials I secretly recorded. Get a live look at the new corporate yACht (see what I did there?) fleet currently docked off the coast of Cali, just waiting to promote our hip new direction. Each boat will host an unbridled festival of debauchery and hedonism in various ports of call around the world. There are no limits here at ABBOTT chancellor.

The following residents of Genoa City are NOT invited and they know why: Chelsea Lawson; Victor, Nikki, Adam, Summer and Katie Newman; Jack and Kyle Abbott; Chance Chancellor; Lily and Devon Winters; Daniel and Lucy Romalotti, and that chick who is so boring I can’t remember her name, Phyllis Summers and my mom. Sorry, folks. You just don’t rate. See the rest of you there! Bonus: My nostrils double as confetti cannons.

Best lines of this off-the-hook missive, which reads as manic and insane as William is!

• Like 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

I don’t think they ever tried to cover the tats.

Maybe the actors were covering them their ownselves because tats were almost never seen unless they were part of a characterization or contributed to a plot point. And none of the so-called "elite" characters had them.

Today it's probably easier to count how many Y&R cast members don't have noticeable tats on the show. I suspect--for no provable reason--that the change was an outcome of the Hollywood strikes last year.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Team Sharon here! Too bad she had to be off her meds to go on a truth telling your! Watching her light onto Phyllis was a thing of beauty. And while it wasn’t her place to light into Lucy, someone had to do it. Of course Lucy doesn’t get it and thinks she can talk to adults any way she wants. She IS 14 but damn  if I ever spoke to a grown up like that, I wouldn’t be here today.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

Please don’t put Sharon back on her meds! It was wonderful when she told off that brat Lucy, moved on to idiot Heather and finished the day off with Phyllis.  Besides, does anyone miss Sharon grimacing and giving awful therapeutic advice that is wanted on morons like Chelsea? 

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

First of all, what did Courtney do to piss off wardrobe? That thing she was wearing was a 4-alarm travesty! Gah!

Sharon, you GO girl! Tell that little twerp what's what! Lucy is a Grade A delulu nutter who should be checked in to a residential program because she is not well. She is, as the kids used to say, insane in the membrane. I think it is she who will harm Sharon because Sharon is keeping her away from Faith her precioussssss. And Daniel, actually Sharon was well within her rights to go off on your satanic spawn because you surely already not parenting her. FFS, she's don't some serious shite and has no business being taken out to dinner nor to the coffee house that Sharon owns! What the fuck is wrong with these people? 

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
24 minutes ago, surfgirl said:

Daniel, actually Sharon was well within her rights to go off on your satanic spawn because you surely already not parenting her. FFS, she's don't some serious shite and has no business being taken out to dinner nor to the coffee house that Sharon owns! What the fuck is wrong with these people? 

I used to like Daniel; but his sub par parenting has really turned me off.  Lucy needs serious help; not a brownie.  And she's an uncontrolled smart ass and walking on them with no consequences.  So I'm with Sharon on this.  And I have two words:  restraining order.

Now, pass me a brownie.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

Sigh, I'm tired of hearing Connor discuss his OCD like he has the Wiki page memorized and he's doing a PSA.

Sally's dress. Slay, Bodycon Queen!

Adam, your approach to reconciliation is lacking. Berating Sally until she gives in not the way you want to go.

There's always a relevant Seinfeld reference, and Adam insisting to Sally that he was fighting for them reminded me of this:

Lucy said Faith was the only friend she had. Um, no, Lucy, Faith is not your friend.

On one hand I sorta think Sally is overreacting. What more can Adam do beyond expressing sincere regret for cheating on her? However, I do get Sally's not wanting to be a consolation prize. Again.

Aw, Lucy had to spend a whole night in the hospital. A fate amost worse than death, in Grandma Phyllis' view. And then Heather was all, "Oh dearie me, raising a teenager is sooo hard! Why I do declare, I am getting the vapors!" These people.

Lucy has a next-level talent for catastrophizing. Between her and Billy, I bet their emotional energy could run GC's power plant.

There it is. Sharon's correct assessment of the Lucy situation will be discounted due to everyone's awareness of Sharon's bipolar issues. And Phyllis of all people has to be the one to point it out. Ugh.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Sally or should I say Pebbles.  Not a great look for in my humble opinion. 

I love the way the monkeys with a keyboard slide Phillis🕷️ into scenes that she has no business in. I guess they have a big supply of Cisco to help her slide in.  Can Phillis🕷️ ever STFU?  

Sharon is not entirely wrong in reprimanding Lucy. Lucy had no right to mention Cassie  for keeping her away from Faith. Maybe Lucy is just a kid Danial, but defending Lucy for being disrespectful to Sharon is not good parenting.  Neither is allowing Lucy to be disrespectful to you. 

Sally calling Billy👃 to have a “friendly” talk is like a having a “friendly” talk with your ass hole before you shit your pants. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

The last time Sally and Adam broke up, she almost immediately (at least it seemed that way) jumped into bed with Nick. Who at that time had been no friend to Adam.  It has taken months for her to get the stink of him off.  And now I will bet that she rebounds with Billy, who hates Adam; and has forever. The Nick coupling practically ruined her character. At least for me. I cannot imagine a Billy pairing would be any better. Ick to all of it. Surely the show could do better by her. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

I must say today was a bit of a head scratcher. Have Daniel and Heather ever thought about, I don’t know, taking a firm or even strident tone with their daughter? Not being a couple of passive, useless dolts might actually have more of an impact on Lucy than trying to reason with her unreasonable ass. She needs to be in therapy yesterday. Here’s another bold idea: don’t patronize a business where you know someone who is angry with you might be. Let things cool down. Daniel is almost as dumb as Nick. I will say the face Daniel made when Cassie’s name came out of Lucy’s mouth was absolutely amazing. Then when they got back to their apartment, Daniel immediately backed off when Lucy had a meltdown at the mere mention of Portugal and he was dead to me again. Lucy telling him that his selfish choices which lead to Cassie’s death were ruining her life should have resulted in her being packed into a large shipping crate headed for the moon. She cray.

Phyllis, take your goddamn medicine, preferably in suppository form.

I don’t comment on fashion too often, but Sally’s dress gave my retinas tuberculosis. The material was not appealing. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
23 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Sally calling Billy👃 to have a “friendly” talk is like a having a “friendly” talk with your ass hole before you shit your pants. 

This

20 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

She needs to be in therapy yesterday. Here’s another bold idea: don’t patronize a business where you know someone who is angry with you might be. Let things cool down. Daniel is almost as dumb as Nick.

And this

And this 

Sally’s dress gave my retinas tuberculosis.

And this, all made me crack my shit up out loud. Thank you preverts!

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

Here's the thing -- Sharon was absolutely dead on right in EVERYTHING she said to Lucy, Daniel, Heather & Phyllis.  The prob is she was kinda over-stepping.  I mean, she's talking for Faith, and Faith is an adult.  Faith needs to be speaking for herself.  She did already say something to Lucy, but clearly it didn't take & she needs to do it again -- with others present.  Many others -- but NOT Phyllis.

I didn't get the connection before, but yeah, Lucy really is just a mini-Phyllis -- never taking no for answer & causing chaos wherever she is.  Sounds all too familiar & nauseating. 

Still struck by the ridiculous level of non-parenting by both Daniel & Heather.  Daniel was an idiot to take Lucy to the place Sharon owns, without assuming there might be some uncomfortable confrontation.  And Heather?  She thinks punishing Lucy is all she can do for her, & Sharon has some nerve to think she can (or should) do anything else.  Sheesh, what an asshole.

Sally's dress?  Well, it sure showed off her booty.  What do ya bet Audra will wanna borrow it -- to distract Vic while trying convince him not to fire her for telling Nate he's the one who bought Pissade?

Oh yeah, Nick is a useless moron, but we know that all too well, eh?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, boes said:

Heather is definitely Paul's daughter and I don't mean that in any possible sort of a good way.

I wish Paul would push Heather out a window like he did to his other kid. Sorry, not sorry.

10 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Chansome needs to rejoin the GCPD if only to scoop Lucy-fer up and find an appropriate institution for her. 

This right here.

AFAIC Chance's first order of business needs to be to deal with the Lucy situation before it escalates to someone's death or critical injury. I can't believe there was no investigation of why a drunk minor was admitted to the hospital. Maybe Sharon will alert her ex-lover after he rejoins the GCPD. Unfortunately, it sounds like Heather the lawyer wants to remove Lucy from local jurisdiction in order to avoid legal consequences.

9 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Faith needs to be speaking for herself.  She did already say something to Lucy, but clearly it didn't take & she needs to do it again -- with others present. 

At this point Faith probably needs to hold a live broadcast press conference so the entire world hears what she says. But then Lucy would claim Faith was only performing for the cameras. That boozy brat is out of her mind.

9 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Sounds all too familiar & nauseating. 

I see what you did there, ScoobieDoobs. 😉

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, surfgirl said:

First of all, what did Courtney do to piss off wardrobe? That thing she was wearing was a 4-alarm travesty! Gah!

The only thing that would have made it worse is if it had been made from Glad Press and Seal wrap.  I thought we girls were supposed to leave something to the imagination.

13 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

And coat it with Hot Chile Pepper Sauce before insertion.  

12 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Lucy-fer

Perfect.

And I agree with those who said she is going to do something to Sharon (which may have an upside if she is in a hospital and put back on her meds).  It will probably involve a car since Lucy-fer is pissed about not getting to drive for a whole year.

12 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Poor Conner just needs one of his parents to answer simple questions. "Mom, are you and Billy fighting ??"  "Honey, when a man and a woman blah-blah-bladdy-blah."  "Mom, is it because of me and OCD ??" "Sweety Pie, you don't need to worry about nothing."  "Mom, now I'm REALLY worried...gonna go wash my hands 23 times now..."

I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but every time Mom dodges issues with this kid and tells him 'he's not the problem' his OCD raises its ugly head.  Stevie Wonder can see what fucked up this kid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4
18 hours ago, boes said:

Grannie Panties Phyllis.  If those green capped teeth, her shellacked lips and that deaths head grin don't bring Lucy back to the light, nothing will.

what a visual!

18 hours ago, boes said:

Paul's daughter and I don't mean that in any possible sort of a good way.

Just when I thought I had all the players figured out...Paul?

6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I can't believe there was no investigation of why a drunk minor was admitted to the hospital

This is the GC General Hospital where in they can't afford a room, cardiac monitor, pulse monitor or a tech to take blood.

59 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

I want Sharon to go OFF on her, her parents and especially her grandmother! 

JG  take notes

• Like 2
  • Love 2

When in doubt blame Sharon. Sharon has sort of an excuse for her behavior. Sharon is off her bi polar meds but with Phillis🕷️, no meds can keep her from being, well let’s say from being Phillis🕷️.  Phillis🕷️’s parenting style resulted in Summer❄️x5 and Daniel.  Heather and Daniel know that Lucy is prone to drink but they leave her alone with liquor in the apartment.  

Phillis🕷️, Sharon sticking her nose in her family’s business?  Please tell me Phillis🕷️ what are you doing by sticking your nose into Nick🦍’s family business. 

Is Faith’s rejection of Lucy going to turn into a PSA about teenage suicide?  It sure looks that way. 

Phillis🕷️why can’t you move past Sharon switching Summer❄️x5 paternity test but Sharon has to move past Cassie’s death?  

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Phyllis:  "Your ex-wife, Nick. She's out of control.
The world: Talking about yourself in the third person, Phyllis? Sad.

They really have gone all out with the interior decoration of Daniel's apartment. Wow.

Wait, if Lucy had her phone in airplane mode it not only would block Daniel's tracking app, she wouldn't be able to make calls or send texts either. I think the writer meant to say she had the location service turned off.

Meanwhile, why didn't Daniel just confiscate Lucy's phone? <shrugs>

To someone who didn't know Phyllis' own psycho history, her insistence that she had to protect her family might seem admirable. Ugh.

Mariah found a huge bottle of ibuprofen in Sharon's bag. Does Sharon have regular headaches or something?

Wah wah wah, Lucy.

Holey moley, for a second there it seemed like Sharon was about to start getting it on with Ghoul Cameron. Yuck.

Red, come back to this planet. Your grandotter may feel a small amount of guilt regarding the car accident, but she won't stop obsessing about Faith. It's a definite, serious problem.

Still am not understanding why anyone thinks it's Nick's job to manage Sharon.

Yes, Faith! Tell that brat Lucy about herself! 😈

Another way Lucy's parents are failures: they leave her alone at home with full access to liquor, when they know she's already been drinking behind their backs. Sigh.

Whoa, Sharon has graduated to full-blown delusional daydreams inside of her alternate reality with Ghoul Cameron. Inception!

I'm with Summer: Phyllis needs to get job. Apparently she has nothing better to do than rotate between the coffeehouse, the GCAC, and Society, ranting about Sharon.

Ehh, Mariah, Sharon could be flushing her pills. Or perhaps her dosage needs adjusting. You haven't proved much by nosing around in Sharon's medicine cabinet.

Ditto comments upthread, I guess it's only a matter now of how Sharon will try to kill Daniel, versus whether. Yikes.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Your grandotter may feel a small amount of guilt regarding the car accident

This whole Lucy being blamed for an accident when she wasn't the one driving the car is BS - Faith caused the accident when she turned to look in the backseat for a towel rather than looking for a safe spot to pull over and do that - LUCY DID NOT CAUSE THE ACCIDENT, FAITH DID!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I said what I said.

What I didn't say was that Lucy caused the accident.

Today Phyllis, when ranting on Sharon, said Lucy felt some responsibility for her part in the accident so Sharon was overreacting.

I believe that if Lucy hadn't been drunk and begged Faith to come get her, Faith wouldn't have been put in a position of getting distracted by a drunk child vomiting in her car. I also believe Faith should've let Lucy's parents deal with her instead.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 5

Someone should introduce Lucy to Katie. They can commiserate about how they hate adults interfering with their lives and have a contest to see who can out-scowl the other.

How bad was the car-wreck? Lucy & her parents should at least pay for vomit to be professionally cleaned up!

Edited by Denize
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I am loving the Sharon story. I even enjoyed Sharon’s dream with the cheesy soap opera music. Is she hiding her pills in the teddy bear?  I’ve missed a couple episodes.  Oh the possibilities. Will she kill Daniel? I hope not. Lucy, that would be okay. Heather, also okay. Phyllis, oh my god…. That would be the best day ever! 
It was also wonderful not to see Chelsea, Billy, Sally, Adam Lily, Victor, Nikki, Nate, Audra, Kyle, Claire, Victor, Victoria….. did I mention Victor?

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

And she's a deluded asshole who has no self-awareness.  You wanna check Sharon into the GC loony bin, do ya, Phyllis?  Given your nutso history . . . uh, you first, hun!

OK, so Faith made it pretty clear, but in a still kind way -- look it, sweetie, we're not friends, so put the brakes on & back the fuck off already.  OK, that's my unsubtle language, not Faith's, but that was the message.  She seemed to accept it by the time Faith left her, so what's next?  Another drunken binge?

Idk, Lucy's insistence on a "connection" with Faith seemed especially alarming.  I've always thought this stalker thing was coming from a girl crush, but would the writers load on a teen lesbian storyline -- in addition to teen drinking & teen stalking?  Hmmm.

Hey Sharon, if you're gonna dream up Nick, can you make him any smarter -- and lose that disgusting greasy hair goop?  In dreams ya can make the impossible possible . . . 

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Lucy's insistence on a "connection" with Faith seemed especially alarming. 

She’s been obsessed with Faith since before she even came back to GC. The first time they met, she immediately (and with some glee) exclaimed, OMG you were kidnapped! How exciting! Was it awful? I wanna hear all about it!’  Along with ‘you got a transplant after driving drunk!’ It was pretty clear she’d read (or been told by gramma Phyllis) about Faith. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

This whole thing about Audra telling Nate about Victor being the investor is stupid. She did admit to it but only because Nate figured it out. There are two billionaires in town. I don't think it would be Jack trying to take down Jabot so duh...who's left? A rock could have guessed.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Jack mentioned the "Chalamet" deal. Is Jabot hiring Timothée to do ads for them, lol?

Whoa, nanny Claire in her cold shoulder top and mini-skirt. She was showing thirsty Kyle no mercy.

Lily, you are so dumb! You didn't even get your deal with Victor in writing before you handed him the dirt on Billy. And you let Victor use Neil's memory to shine you on. Neil would not be proud. 😡

Meanwhile, looked like Lily visited the hair salon. Golf claps for her new updo.

Diane sincerely seems to regret the way she helped push Kyle out of Jabot. I dunno but I'm tired of all her agonizing over it.

Dang, Chelsea went at Billy with some major mindfcukery and guilt-tripping. I gotta give him credit for holding his ground against Chelsea's emotional onslaught.

And Chelsea keeps using Connor's OCD problems to try to work Billy. She's frigging shameless.

Hey, it's Cole.

Whee, were did Sally come from, just in time after Billy's tough conversation with Connor? She showed up like a heat-seeking missile seeking Billy Abbott heat.

Cue Marvin Gaye crooning 🎶Let's Get it On🎶. Fighting with Victor seemed to have stoked the fires between Vikki and Cole. I hope they were doing it in the NE corporate suite, tee hee.

Wait, did Victor fire Audra? Oh well, Ms. Charles. You thought you could run with The Big Dog. Nope.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Is this on a poster Phyllis made? 

Just my frustration, ScoobieDoobs - it doesn't matter why Faith was driving the car or who was her passenger, the accident as it happened was the result of her not driving carefully.

• Like 2

What is Victoria’s malfunction?  She’s defending Billy👃 just because he’s the father of her children.  Now Victoria is thinking of betraying her father for Billy👃.  

Of course it’s all about Adam because he destroys everything he touches.  Billy👃 you destroy everything you touch more than Adam.  

Victoria’s and Cole’s sexy time is bad enough but if Billy👃and Sally come to fruition, 🤢🤢🤮.  Does Sally even realize Billy👃 is even worse than Adam?  Does she realize that Billy👃tried to kill Adam twice, he’s an embezzler, he humped and dumped Summer❄️x5, and worst of all he left DeDe in a running car by herself?  

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

So is Audra fired?  Will she just show up to work at Pissade anyway?  Like George in Seinfeld showed up to his job, after he got fired?

I didn't hear Old Vic fire Audra but honestly, I barely pay attention to Show right now. I think I was more interested in the whole grain bread I was chewing at the time.

Pssst, writers, it's mid-September and ALL schools are back.  That means Faith should be back in college.  Lucy should be in school, not in her room planning her next Faith ambush and/or where her next drinking binge will be.  And Connor should be in school, not playing shrink to his weepy mother in one of GC's coffee shops.

For real! Get these kids back in school STAT! Also, why the hell is Lucy thinking it's a grand idea to call Faith to come over and then rag on Faith's own mother? At this point, that little shithead needs to be sent away to a military type academy or one of those tough love schools where every day is Outward Bound day.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Billy, beware of bimbos bearing gifts. They usually want something from you, like a job. Meanwhile, what was that drink Phyllis had with the giant maraschino cherry in it?

Lol, Audra waving down Kyle through the window like she's not allowed to enter Society for some reason.

So Victor didn't fire Audra. But yesterday he sure sounded like he had no further use for her due to her "disloyalty." Hmm.

I didn't entirely hate Phyllis' proposal to work for Billy at A-C. It makes sense, on paper anyway. She certainly has a particular set of skills. 😉

But Jack, Dina didn't pretend to be dead. You always knew where she was. Kyle spent years thinking he was totally mommy-less. And Claire grew up thinking her mommy didn't want her when Victoria didn't even know Claire was alive. Not really similar situations IMO.

Victor confronting Diane. Oh boy.

Very insightful comments from Nate to Audra about dealing with Victor. Again.

Well, it seemed to me Diane can give as good as she gets as far as Victor is concerned. Too bad he acted like she'd turned tail due to his intimidating posture. Yeah, no, Vic. You weren't the problem.

Since when does Nick have an issue with Billy? Victor scheming to snatch Chancellor is still largely his own pipe dream, not Nick's. Me confused.

There it is. Claire and Kyle finally locked lips and the latest Newman/Abbott romance officially began. Bet Harrison will be thrilled. Summer, not so much.

Re the preview: Phyllis as A-C's new COO. Wonder how Jill will feel about that?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

Does Phillis🕷️ have radar?  She seems to show up everyplace that there is conflict. It might be 🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️ sense though. 

Hamburger, fries, and alcohol is a perfect lunch. 

Audra, are you that stupid. It’s all your fault because you told Natey Nate Nate and he wasn’t so stealthy when he talked

to Kyle.  Audra would have done the same in a heartbeat.  

Another fantastic an executive decision made by Billy👃. Did I hear correctly, Phillis🕷️ wants to revamp the computer system in order to weaponize it?  Could you imagine the scrutiny that will placed on AC when Phillis🕷️uses AI to create havoc.  Yes Phillis🕷️, fighting dirty is your specialty and that could accelerate Billy👃’s downfall.  Is Phillis🕷️’s probation over so should could “operate” on the dark side without repercussions.  

Billy👃, are you that stupid?  Phillis🕷️ didn’t come up with this on the fly. She was thinking about this as soon as she learned from Summer❄️x5 that Lily and Chance were gone. 

Hire Daniel back at AC?  I thought the division that Daniel was in charge of is under Devon at Winters.  

Another stupid person with Nick🦍 confiding in Phillis🕷️. Didn’t he know that Phillis🕷️ would take it as a challenge. 

You could see that kiss between Claire/Eve and Kyle a mild off.  I’m not sure I feel about it. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I almost threw something at the TV when Kyle,Claire, Jack and Diane were at the table and CLAIRE jumped in about how much Harrison loves school etc. WTF? Why is the nanny giving details about their grandson? Could she possibly be more obvious? And then pumpijg Jack for information about the Abbots with the whole ‘I did lots of research on the Newman’s but don’t know anything about the Abbots.’ Bitch please, it’s none of your damn business! If you want to know, ask your boss/boyfriend. Don’t pump his father for background. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Applause 2