Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E09: Artistry on the Line

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

It was definitely her time to go, but she seemed gracious and appreciative of the opportunity and the education she received while on the show.  

Having artistry tattooed on your face does not make you an artist, although I agree that he is immensely talented.  He's kind of a jerk though.  

If the other artists don't watch out there is going to be 4 West people headed toward the finale.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Bye K. 

IMO, Jordan should still have been there. 

I like that Jerell got the win after not needing the full 6 hours. I imagine many of them do finish ahead of the allotted time. 

Snaz FTW, though. I love that guy and his greasy Bret Michaels bandana. LOL. I'm also 100% behind a Bob win. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

I don't think Jordan would have lasted much longer either though - he might have had one or two weeks left in him but he was definitely on the lower tier of the artists - just not enough experience.

Jason is vastly under-performing.  how convenient was it that he got to pick the team he wanted to be in a flash challenge with - and they still didn't win!

I am interested in seeing what happens when the West has to start going after one another.  Raul is an obviously choice to go early, but Angel and Bob I suspect will be vicious if they are on the block.

Jarrell is about to jump ship from his team.  He obviously doesn't like it that Frank is the leader.  Should we start popping popcorn now so we can watch?

• Love 4

While I did think it was time for K to go home, I also didn't like the face/head on Jason's tattoo at all and could have made a good case for him to go home based on artistry.

• Love 3

I could tattoo British Royalty across my forehead, but that doesn't make me the Queen of England...

Nunez always puts so much emphasis on a pretty face, but Jason's was flat out mugged and not even an attractive drawing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

K wasnt  winning, but Jason is lucky as fuck that he’s the only one left on the West. That’s the only thing keeping him around. Because guarantee, if anyone else got a pardon and kept fucking up, they’d get sent home immediately.

Speaking of which — I bet someone from the west or Midwest goes home soon. There is no way they’re letting all of them get to the finale  

I will take supportive Snaz Daddy all day, every day. Even hyping up the Midwest during the flash challenge and telling Kelly that his medal wasn’t dumb. I love him. 

ETA: I am surprised Kelly didnt  get tattoo of the day. I preferred his a tad over Jerrel’s (though both were great)

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Princess Sparkle said:

K wasnt  winning, but Jason is lucky as fuck that he’s the only one left on the West. That’s the only thing keeping him around. Because guarantee, if anyone else got a pardon and kept fucking up, they’d get sent home immediately.

Speaking of which — I bet someone from the west or Midwest goes home soon. There is no way they’re letting all of them get to the finale  

I will take supportive Snaz Daddy all day, every day. Even hyping up the Midwest during the flash challenge and telling Kelly that his medal wasn’t dumb. I love him. 

ETA: I am surprised Kelly didnt  get tattoo of the day. I preferred his a tad over Jerrel’s (though both were great)

I'm drawing a total blank.  Who is Kelly?

• LOL 1

Claiming you have artistry just because you've tattooed "artistry" on the side of your face is like claiming you have class because you spray-painted the word "class" on the side of your Winnebago.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Charlesman said:

Claiming you have artistry just because you've tattooed "artistry" on the side of your face is like claiming you have class because you spray-painted the word "class" on the side of your Winnebago.

I will say though that at least in this challenge he backed up his face with his actions...LOL!

• LOL 2
On 3/6/2020 at 9:07 PM, TVbitch said:

That has to be the stupidest flash challenge ever. 

I'm convinced the artists could have had 12 hours to do this challenge instead of 7 and it still wouldn't have mattered much. I'm usually amazed at what the contestants can produce out of ridiculous mediums, but I think this one might have been a bit too ridiculous for anything good to even theoretically be possible. 

I've had this feeling for weeks now, but this season is incredibly close at the top. Raul and Jessa figure to be the two weakest left, but after that it's tough to call. You could make an argument for any combination of Angel, Bob, Hiram, Frank, Jason, and Jimmy to make the finale imo. Jerrell is combustible and Kelly isn't getting the edit (guy has got to be one of the quietest Ink Master contestants of all time, right?) so I'm not as high on them. 

Jimmy's nobility might get him in trouble. In the preview, it sounds like he's already trying to volunteer himself for more sudden death tattoos. Wouldn't be surprised if an elimination, pardon, and then finale appearance is in his future. 

• Love 1
On 3/6/2020 at 9:07 PM, TVbitch said:

That has to be the stupidest flash challenge ever. 

I like Snaz, too. How does he always look unshowered when I am quite sure he showers every day. 

More importantly, why do I find his un showered look so appealing?

• LOL 2