Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E17: Untz, Untz, Untz

“Untz, Untz, Untz” – Angie uses Sophie as bait to get time with her crush Colin by setting up Sophie and Percy, Colin’s son, on a playdate at Angie’s house. Meanwhile, Poppy and Douglas navigate Douglas’ first night sleeping at Poppy’s house, which doesn’t go as expected; and Graham and Will go on a bro-date of their own to the pizza parlor, on an all-new episode of “Single Parents,” WEDNESDAY, FEB. 26 (9:31-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.

14 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

I feel like I’ve missed something really obvious but what does the “untz untz untz” title refer to?

The sound that Will made when describing Angie and the British guy by the swings.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
17 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

So...the kids are in second grade this year but Graham is nine?  Okay.  

And does that make Rory 10 since we found out he's a year older than the rest of them? 

Poppy was going to bed in full makeup with her wig on.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

"Douglas is older than everyone else" jokes are so easy, and yet they never fail to make me laugh. "They haven't made a good show since JAG!" "What is a JAG?" "Do you think our boys and girls in Afghanistan know that they can contact their loved ones with this?" 

So Angie and Colin are now a thing huh? Angie and her ridiculous plans are always gold to me, she is such a hot mess, but in such an endearing way. Even when it involves using children as bait. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Me too @SnarkySheep

Something I really liked about Douglas and Poppy's story this week was how they didn't draw out the fact that they both hated staying at Poppy's house.  The wrap up wasn't them admitting it.  It was them finding a new solution. 

I love Chris Geere but I'm not into that weird facial hair he has going on.

• Love 2