Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Don't Feel Bad For Me

• Start Topic

Ashley and Bar each take steps to move on. Kayla reaches a breaking point with Stephan. Rachel struggles to fit Drew into Hazelee’s life. Brianna wrestles with a decision. Kiaya and Teazha both lose their temper.

Airs December 17, 2019

So Bar has made a definitive decision to never work a straight job? I love tattoos but a tattoo on your face screams unemployable to me.

Kiaya is always "about to get pissed off". Seems like a stressful mental state to live in.

Bar really got 2 tattoos on his face. I am puzzled.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

So Bar has made a definitive decision to never work a straight job? I love tattoos but a tattoo on your face screams unemployable to me.

Kiaya is always "about to get pissed off". Seems like a stressful mental state to live in.

So....true....right?! 

Who knows??  Maybe he will become a big time rapper! 😭 Lol!

Ashley is gonna lose it again.....and, I don’t blame her!

wait, I just lost my shyt!

Baby boy infant getting his ears pierced??

Is this normal???

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 3

OMG these people are exhausting!

I have in the past really looked forward to Rachel's segments but lately it's like lifting a rock and seeing what is underneath, becoming overwhelmed with the rank stupidity and trashiness of it all, and just wanting to put it all back under the rock.  I mean seriously, the loser baby daddy drama and the who's the daddy drama, with both Mallorie and Rachel for God's sake, is depressing as shit. It seems like everyone in their environment just lives like this. I am a so easy going about this stuff usually but this is just such dumb immature shit all around. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

And Bar's tattoos! Right over each eyebrow because Ashley isn't making him make good choices any more so why not?  He really doesn't see any employment future other than drug dealer or rapper, does he?  What a dumb ass. And he takes the baby to the tattoo parlor with him. I'd kick his ass if he took my baby to a tattoo parlor like that.  I hope Ashley sticks to her guns and doesn't get back with him.

Stephan is irredeemable. He has absolutely no self awareness or sensibility whatsoever.  It's his world and the rest of us just live in I guess. Poor Izaiah.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

And he TOOK HIS BABY TO THE TATTOO PARLOR. What the fuck? this is not an appropriate activity! who watched his baby while he was being tattooed? 

Not one of these people knows how to handle their anger. They go from zero to sixty in seconds, and they blame the other person. "Ooooh, you're making me mad!" "you always do this!" Stephan is the worst and I agree, utterly irredeemable. Nice work Kayla. You found the worst guy in the state of Illinois to procreate with. 

Rachel and Mallorie and the whole crew....I throw up my hands. 

• Love 6

I guess I should no longer be surprised but I can't believe Rachel and her trashy family. She's 17 and she talks openly about getting "fucked up" on her birthday and spending the night with one guy to make another guy jealous and she doesn't know who the father of her child is. And her mother couldn't even be arsed to tell her to be careful. Judging by the preview, she gets pregnant again?! Should we now give Malorie credit for at least knowing who the father of her child is?

Bar and his face tattoos 😳

• Love 6

I binge watched a few episodes so I can’t remember what was shown when. But Kayla whining about moving to Dubuque, which I thought was about 3 hours Away - turns out it’s only 2.5. 
and this might sound horrible but how are there so many black people in de kalb?? Where is she actually filming? De kalb is as out in the middle of corn fields with white people are you can get.  I think I stopped for gas there once. I guess all the kids must trek to the Chicago suburbs. 
im from iowa and had no idea Dubuque had a college, let alone a basketball team. Luke must be attending a community college??? Hope his degree is something he wants to pursue. Playing basketball in Dubuque is not going to lead to the NBA. Maybe playing overseas.....maybe......

I thought with all the hype maybe an actual university was looking at him. 

And Malory(?) holy smokes. How are we even talking about getting fucked up in front of adults when we aren’t even 18??? I know her mom can’t throw stones.....but maybe we should want better for our kids.  Yikes.  
And yes, how do you leave your baby with a guy she just met and one that has never been around a baby before?? Looks like production stayed with him. I hope. 

On 12/20/2019 at 8:28 AM, Mr. Miner said:

It's like Bar decided that he wasn't a big enough loser to be on the show. Oh! I know, I'll go get a couple of really stupid face tattoos. These fucking people!

Thank god that was embarrassing to Ashley.  As long as she’s still separated from him.... 

• Love 1
On 12/18/2019 at 1:12 AM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

OMG these people are exhausting!

I have in the past really looked forward to Rachel's segments but lately it's like lifting a rock and seeing what is underneath, becoming overwhelmed with the rank stupidity and trashiness of it all, and just wanting to put it all back under the rock.  I mean seriously, the loser baby daddy drama and the who's the daddy drama, with both Mallorie and Rachel for God's sake, is depressing as shit. It seems like everyone in their environment just lives like this. I am a so easy going about this stuff usually but this is just such dumb immature shit all around. 

Totally agree. I’m sorry, but I’m just way too disgusted with the fact that these very young girls don’t know who baby daddy is, and mom is just way too nonchalant about that, as well as underaged kids drinking.
Those poor babies—the literal babies, that is. They’re pawns in the relationship games these kids are playing. Jenelle’s kids have better chances than these kids. That’s saying something.

• Love 4
On 12/19/2019 at 8:43 AM, MaggieG said:

I guess I should no longer be surprised but I can't believe Rachel and her trashy family. She's 17 and she talks openly about getting "fucked up" on her birthday and spending the night with one guy to make another guy jealous and she doesn't know who the father of her child is. And her mother couldn't even be arsed to tell her to be careful. Judging by the preview, she gets pregnant again?! Should we now give Malorie credit for at least knowing who the father of her child is?

Bar and his face tattoos 😳

Malorie had to have a test In order to figure out her child’s paternity.. I’m not slut shaming, but protect yourselves! If you think you’re so mature, then think like a mature and use contraception. 
Also, wanting to use your mom’s last $40 for partying with your friends on your birthday? Selfish. Leaving your own party that clearly has to be a financial struggle for your mom to put together? Ungrateful and selfish. Rachel makes me sick. She and her spawn are going to be a drain in our society for at least the next hundred years. Ugh!

• Love 3
On 12/18/2019 at 1:16 AM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

And Bar's tattoos! Right over each eyebrow because Ashley isn't making him make good choices any more so why not?  He really doesn't see any employment future other than drug dealer or rapper, does he?  What a dumb ass. And he takes the baby to the tattoo parlor with him. I'd kick his ass if he took my baby to a tattoo parlor like that.  I hope Ashley sticks to her guns and doesn't get back with him.

Stephan is irredeemable. He has absolutely no self awareness or sensibility whatsoever.  It's his world and the rest of us just live in I guess. Poor Izaiah.

Stephan disgusts me with his nonpayment of his $40 A MONTH child support. What a loser. 

• Love 7

These people are way too fucking much. The trashiness of it all is unprecedented. Bar and those tattoos? WTAF??? And they were horrible?

To the person who asked, the idiot brought a friend with him to the tattoo parlor who was quite good with the baby. 

• Love 1