Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

Oliver, I share your distress that this Queen Consolidated/Palmer Tech set is still with us, but may I point out that it HAS YET TO GO AWAY and indeed appeared in last season's flashforwards as well as in a couple of scenes in Flash and Legends, so let's not sound so surprised about it showing up now, shall we?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Arrowverse, I know you basically just reuse the same extras over and over, but that's exactly why you need to NOT PUT ANY OF THEM IN FOCUS so I don't wonder why that woman from the Batwoman party a few episodes back is now in Oliver's hallucination or whatever. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, scarynikki12 said:

Hallucination don’t forget. 

Yes, but Oliver shouldn't have any confidence in this city's cops by this point, either!

On the other hand, maybe he's trying to repress the last eight seasons. I could see that. I mean, I keep trying to repress season 6.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Minor thing, but surely whoever is running this hallucination could straighten out those boxes by now. I mean the hallucination time loop thingy went to the trouble to put up nice Xmas lights and everything!