Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Can we please just stop bringing up how Oliver cant get William on the phone so he just accepts it and goes on with his life?

He was planning to take the grandparents to court before the Monitor came for him.

1 minute ago, quarks said:

Curious question: has Oliver been trying to get current young teenage William on the phone during the last few days?

Isn't Oliver supposed to be dead?

6 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Can we please just stop bringing up how Oliver cant get William on the phone so he just accepts it and goes on with his life?

It sounded like he was talking about that specific night before he said goodbye to Mia in her crib, which makes me wished we’d seen that. 

• Love 3
Just now, Trisha said:

It sounded like he was talking about that specific night before he said goodbye to Mia in her crib, which makes me wished we’d seen that. 

I wish we had too. I also wish someone would just throw in a line about Felicity double-checking that he was still alive, because mad or not I feel like the amount of time he'd been trying to get this kid on the phone with no success would be concerning.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, quarks said:

Death has never stopped ANYONE on this show so far!

Cut to the Waverider. "Do not get me started. You know that you've been declared dead as much as I have, they just shut you down."

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

You spent all this money on day players and stunt people and still decided to reuse a set we have seen on three separate shows so far, Berlanti? And worse, decided to use it for multiple scenes?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Aww Laurel is like a big sister to Mia
1cdd5ff2a9e7bfefb160689ef4faf3fc.gif

And its fucking bullshit and so unearned. Mia needs to know how this Laurel tried to kill her mom. Its fucking bullshit seeing Mia confide in this woman 

• Love 5

Sorry - correction: this set has been used in four Arrowverse shows so far.

Kate! TIME FOR YOUR CAGE MATCH FIGHT WITH ALICE!

(I would say whoops, wrong show, but that's EXACTLY THE PROBLEM I'M BRINGING UP HERE, BERLANTI!)

• LOL 3
Just now, KenyaJ said:

And her dad. And the role she played in William's mom's death. But whatevs.

Yes to all of this. But it's not important cause Mia must bond with Woman who's tired to kill her parents and helped kill her brothers bio mom. Cause Said Woman and Dinah another woman who's never been completely to her Parents must be a part of a planned spinoff. Why should Mia be mad when Laurel was a new Bestie of her mom 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

And its fucking bullshit and so unearned. Mia needs to know how this Laurel tried to kill her mom. Its fucking bullshit seeing Mia confide in this woman 

Somehow even if she knew....I dont think she'd accept it and move since Felicity continued to be bffs with her.