Type keyword(s) to search

Meowwww

15.7k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

3.3k profile views
  1. My opinion. Ryan had the fame go to his head with Gypsy’s comment about their sex life. And he wanted a Pet. Gypsy comes across as bipolar/on a manic high. All the laughing and frenetic energy is a lot….my best friend growing up was/is bipolar and sooo many similarities. And Gypsy’s stepmom not caring that she’s friends with Gypsy’s ex? With family like that, who needs enemies.
  2. The very minute it flashed back to Rachel explaining the tomahawk to the guests, I knew this chef was sunk. Those are big shoes to fill even for a highly trained experienced chef, which I feel that Jono is not.
  3. So cringe. These women my age trying to be sexy to young guys but looking every minute their age. But yet I watch! Did they say where new Rebecca(?) is from? She sounds SO Minnesota. (It is my home state so I can say that).
  4. I hate Angela. She’s awful and shouldn’t be on tv. And the Sophie and Rob thing. She had no business bringing her mom into it. They’re adults. Mommy can protect you when you are 12.
  5. Thank goodness Hannah is gone. You don’t treat your teammates like that and expect to get ahead. And the way she took credit for everything, and chimed in with her own review of the other team’s food….Gordon Ramsay she IS NOT. Does she own a restaurant? She kept talking about food in her restaurant like she’s the owner. Imagine being her manager. Or staff!
  6. Alex has another show, something like “The World vs Alex” and she’s hilarious. Suuuuuper dry sense of humor. I see her in a whole different light now.
  7. I called Kenzie’s win from the moment she asked if her eyes were soooo blue when she cries. Another unlikeable winner. The real players get eliminated and the milquetoast wins by default. Show, do better.
  8. Gordon has been enamored of Gabby since day one. Zach should have won but the pretty girl won instead.
  9. Maybe I’m in the minority but I love Ricky and Cesar. They don’t argue, they are a heck of a team, and they have such a positive outlook. I don’t see any gloating. They have killed it and kept on killing it! That said, the military guys are my favorite, Juan and Shane.
  10. Show is setting up for a Kenzie “do my eyes look so blue? Everyone says my eyes are amazing blue when I cry” win. Ugh. And Liz says the money isn’t needed (offensive when buying groceries is a stretch) and she’s allergic to everything. Liz is so unlikeable. As is Q whose speech comes off as he isn’t very bright.
  11. I’m here. I’m 53 so these women are my age, and I’m cringing so hard every minute.
  12. Sorry I am behind, just watching now. Q with his grandiosity and wild eyes thinking he’s the ringleader? Uh no. And Kenzie needs to go. The edit she’s given is that she’s the winner. I hope not. And Liz “this isn’t much money, I don’t need the money” apparently played a move and got teary cuz no one noticed it. Whut. Venus for the win, because I hate this season and the players.
  13. Sperm donor REALLY thinks highly of himself. Concocting the point system like he’s a sex god. Ugh. He thinks he’s so cute and smart, when really he comes across as a balding dunce. Did Shawn say he was 60 something? I rewound my DVR severs, times but couldn’t really tell what he said.
  14. I’m glad Joy self-eliminated. This wasn’t for her, and if she hadn’t brought anyone home to her family except one true love, well I get it. I’m a little surprised that she realized it, and that’s because I judged her. I think she has huge cultural expectations from her family, and this farmer wasn’t it.
  15. At this point I’m all in for Venus for the win. Or Hunter. I liked Q at first but then he….kind of went crazy and became a dictator in his own mind. Hunger? Ego? Delusion? Then again I can’t imagine not eating for 16 days, so there’s that.