Type keyword(s) to search

Psych Cast in Other Roles

Maggie Lawson has joined the cast of the CBS comedy Pilot Angel From Hell. Her co-star in this 1 is Glee's Jane Lynch who, pretty memorably, played the very competitive, Coast Guard member sister of Kirsten Nelson's Chief Vick, who helped the team with/fought the team over jurisdiction of a case in a Psych ep (the name of which I can't remember).

In the Pilot, Jane's character, Amy, purports to be Maggie's character's guardian angel. Maggie's character just thinks Jane's character's a wacko--until things she tells Maggie's character start to come true.

http://tvline.com/2015/03/21/maggie-lawson-cast-cbs-pilot-angel-from-hell/

Edited by BW Manilowe
  • Love 1

Since I've just come off of The West Wing binge, I'm making/noticing the actors from this show who also appeared on that show and it was a reunion for Dulé! Not all appeared though.  Here's what I've seen thus far:

• Kirsten Nelson- flashbacks as a young Mrs. Landingham
  • Corbin Bernsen-blowhard Congressman
  • Tim Matheson- VP Hoyne and ended up directing a lot of Psych episodes
  • Jon Amos- Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff; played Gus's maternal Uncle Burton

This is what I've seen so far. Can't recall if any of the main cast from that show appeared here like Sheen, Janney, Schiff, Spencer, Whitford, Lowe. Oh! Actor who played one of Bartlet's advisors played the dad of the tennis player in season two! Kopache something or other!

Yes, I'm trying to fill my head with pop culture stuff so as not to think about real life!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule

And so I finished rewatching the series, and two more West Wing connections! Timothy Busfield directed an episode and the unofficial series finale (because based on the bonus Psych Farewell, "Nightmare on State Street" was the last episode filmed, and directed by James Roday, also featured all the writers, producers and directors as the zombies), has Martin Jed Bartlett Sheen as Gus's "Papa" as he walks through his house!

And I supposed all the Rob Lowe shout outs could count? No? Why not?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
On 8/2/2014 at 5:02 PM, bettername2come said:

Anytime I see Michael Rooker in anything, this time as Yondu in Guardians of the Galaxy, I think "I know you! You're Garth Longmore! Although I'm beginning to suspect that's not your real name."

Quoting myself because the sequel trailer's out and it's still true.

Also, Dule Hill was in a trailer for a new movie called Sleight, that has me really excited but also totally freaked out because he seems to be playing a bad guy and do not like him being the bad guy!

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:38 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

So, HBO finally has Holes on its schedule and I watched it, because  Dulé was in it. Imagine my disappointment to learn he wasn't the star, but had a minor role and in flashbacks. Boo! And his character

Reveal hidden contents

was murdered!!!

????

No way!

On 1/31/2018 at 12:01 PM, Aliconehead said:

On KC Undercover on disney, Kirsten Nelson and Jonathon Silverman are guest starring.  Chief Vick and Lyin' Ryan are married

Of course Lyin’ Eyan is a spy afraid of his fake daughter who is actually the mastermind ?

• Love 1

Sage Brocklebank (Buzz McNab) briefly appears in episodes 3 and 4 of Season 2 of the Netflix series A Series of Unfortunate Events. He plays the doorman of a building that houses the new rich guardians of the Baudelaire orphans.

On 3/27/2018 at 11:12 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Maggie Lawson appears in two episodes of Santa Clarita (S2.E2 and S2.E7) as Christa, a rival realtor married to Joel McHale. 

Not to mention Skyler Gisondo (substitute Young Shawn) is a regular in both seasons. I like him so much more on other shows.

ABC has picked up a show with James Roday as one of the main characters. It doesn't look that interesting to me and I'm frustrated with networks starting to air shows and pull them, so I don't know if I'm going to watch or not. From The Hollywood Reporter:

A Million Little Things is produced by Aaron Kaplan's Kapital Entertainment. The project hails from DJ Nash (Up All Night) and is a dramedy about a group of friends who, for different reasons and in different ways, are all stuck in their lives, but when one of them dies unexpectedly, it's just the wake-up call the others need to finally start living. Kapital's Dana Honor also exec produces.

ABC Drama

A Million Little Things* -- ORDERED TO SERIES
Logline: A dramedy about a group of friends who, for different reasons and in different ways, are all stuck in their lives, but when one of them dies unexpectedly, it's just the wake-up call the others need to finally start living.

Cast: James Roday, David Giuntoli (Grimm), Romany Malco, Ron Livingston, Christina Ochoa, Anne Son, Christina Moses, Allison Miller, Stephanie Szostak, Tristan Byon, Lizzy Green
Team: DJ Nash (Up All Night); EP Aaron Kaplan, Dana Honor
Studio: Kapital Entertainment, ABC Studios

On 6/10/2018 at 10:52 PM, Christina said:

ABC has picked up a show with James Roday as one of the main characters. It doesn't look that interesting to me and I'm frustrated with networks starting to air shows and pull them, so I don't know if I'm going to watch or not. From The Hollywood Reporter:

Just a reminder that A Million Little Things started airing. There’s a forum for the show here!

6 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Just a reminder that A Million Little Things started airing. There’s a forum for the show here!

And James Roday is rocking his role on this show!

In other cast news, Maggie Lawson has a recurring role on the new season of Lethal Weapon.