Type keyword(s) to search

The Princess Bride Mafia

• Start Topic

I'll stick with the Corona; I'm not big on fruity drinks beyond the occasional Mojito.  (Margaritas don't count, particularly since I make them 50% tequila).

• Love 2
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark, have I got the perfect girl for you...

I'll stick with the Corona; I'm not big on fruity drinks beyond the occasional Mojito.  (Margaritas don't count, particularly since I make them 50% tequila).

tumblr_lhclcvjSM21qzyp6fo1_500.jpg

• Love 1
(edited)

Pineapple, guys, more pineapple. Seriously. You'll thank me later.

Speaking of, I'll take a pina colada while I'm waiting for my car to be serviced.

Order up...

pina-colada.jpg

I'll take the smoothy/slushy looking one in the shorter glass with the blood orange slice.

This was my close 2nd.

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 1

I'll take a Texas Martini (and it sounds like Mark would like that as well) here's the recipe. And remember... that's shaken, not stirred. Also served "up" not on the rocks. Also they only let you have 2 at the Hula Hut but I will allow as many as you like! 

INGREDIENTS:
2 oz house tequila
1 oz Patron Citronge
1 1/2 oz fresh lime juice

1 1/2 ounce sugar water

• Love 1

Is that... is that... a cinnamon sugar mini-donut?

That looks delicious. Now I'm getting really, really thirsty...and hungry for those mini donuts.

I believe it is... also yes. Those things are so good. Mmmm... maybe I can sneak away for "second lunch" or something! 

• Love 2

Is that... is that... a cinnamon sugar mini-donut?

Yes.  Yes, it is.  They top a S'mores & Bacon milkshake with a mini-donut.  That's the "icing" on the cake - you know, after the two roasted marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs and bacon bits.  

• Love 1

I'll take a S'mores & Bacon Shake (pictured below), from Prairie Dog in Mpls.  If I want to booze it up, I'll add Godiva Chocolate liqueur to it*.  

YV9BqAk.jpg?1

* not an option at the restaurant, but I know how to do it.

Oh... dear god.

Okay, I know I can get close to this.

• Love 2

I actually prefer these:

... but I think I need to go back to Mpls. to visit that hotdog & sausage place!

(And also to eat at Murray's instead of just seeing the outside and saying, "WTF is that?????")

• Love 4

I once did a trail - a fat boy trail of course that was marked out in little chocolate donuts.

I like the look of the one with the cherries.

I just now made Mai tais and put them in the freezer to make slush- and then I come in and see so many drinks that look really good. 

Sometimes I really do try to behave, but you guys are making it sooo hard....

I use mine more for espionage.

I find they're useless at espionage. Since I don't currently have a "list," I use my ninjas to limit yard pests.

No one owns a ninja. They will turn on you.

True, that!

My Ninja has huge blades. I liked it so much I bought a mini Ninja.

Oh, they're sooo big. The biggest I've ever seen. (Ty, Jessica Williams)
  • Love 1

Day 4

Resurrection, Revival & Renown
Word of the Man in Black’s revival had spread like syphilis in a brothel; Miracle Max’s services were now in high demand far and wide. Bringing Westley back from death’s threshold had also revived Max’s confidence in his abilities and he used his newfound fame to its maximum effect, he’d even been able to take on a trainee miracle man; Extraordinary Egbert. He and Valerie were rarely to be found at their little hut these days, most of their clients were only too happy to pay for their travel no matter how far afield. Currently, they were attending to the Baron of Morovia to cure his case of pernicious sprout syndrome, which every other miracle man had failed to do thus far. They had been there 3 days and anticipated staying another week at least; it was the worst case they’d ever seen.

Rescue, Retrieval & Retribution
Having snatched Buttercup out of Vizzini’s grasp right under his nose, Westley and Buttercup had been reunited but were running for their lives from Vizzini and Humperdinck, both of whom pursued them separately.
Ahead loomed the dark of the Fire Swamp.
“Ha! Your pig fiancé is too late. A few more steps and we'll be safe in the fire swamp.” Westley intoned.
Buttercup looked hesitantly at the gloom in front of her and frowned, “We'll never survive” she uttered.
“Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has.”
Having no choice they ventured into the foreboding oppressive murkiness. Proceeding cautiously and having encountered nothing too bad so far, Westley remarked with premature confidence, “It's not that bad. I'm not saying I'd like to build a summer home here, but the trees are actually quite lovely.”
Buttercup said nothing but gave him some serious side-eye and a playfully coy slap.
They continued to walk when a series of thumping sounds suddenly erupted nearby, a few moments later a Flame Spout appeared beside Buttercup and she screamed as her gown caught fire. Instantly Westley smothered it and helped her to her feet.
“Well now, that was an adventure. Singed a bit, were you?”
Buttercup shook her head in reply. “You?” she asked.
Westley shook his head too, and quickly moved her away as another spout erupted. “Well, one thing I will say. The fire swamp certainly does keep you on your toes. This will all soon be but a happy memory. Because Roberts' ship Revenge is anchored at the far end. And I, as you know, am Roberts.”
Buttercup was confused. “But how is that possible, since he's been marauding these twenty years, and you only left me five years ago?”
“I myself am often surprised at life's little quirks.” He replied as another Flame Spout shot up. “Simply saying ‘please’ was enough to intrigue Roberts, as was my description of your beauty. Finally, Roberts decided something. He said, ‘All right Westley, I've never had a valet, you can try it for tonight. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.’ Three years he said that. ‘Good night Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.’ It was a fine time for me. I was learning to fence, fight, and anything else anyone would teach me. Roberts and I eventually became friends. And then it happened.”
“What? Go on.” Buttercup said, intrigued herself.
“Well, Roberts had grown so rich, he wanted to retire. So he took me to his cabin, and told me his secret. ‘I am not the Dread Pirate Roberts", he said. "My name is Ryan. I inherited the ship from the previous Dread Pirate Roberts, just as you will inherit it from me. The man I inherited it from was not the real Dread Pirate Roberts either. His name was Cummerbund. The real Roberts has been retired fifteen years and living like a king in Patagonia.’ Then he explained that the name was the important thing for inspiring the necessary fear. You see, no one would surrender to the Dread Pirate Westley. So we sailed ashore, took on an entirely new crew, and he stayed aboard for a while as first mate, all the time calling me Roberts. Once the crew believed, he left the ship, and I have been Roberts ever since. Except now that we're together, I shall retire and hand the name over to someone else. Is everything clear to you?”
Buttercup doubtfully nodded her head, as she stepped into a sand pit and promptly disappeared. Cutting a vine, Westley dived in after her. A minute later they emerged from the pit gasping and coughing. Just then Westley spotted a large, ugly rodent.
“We'll never succeed. We may as well die here.” Buttercup spluttered feeling defeated.
Westley comforted her as he helped her to her feet, “No, no. We have already succeeded. I mean, what are the three terrors of the fire swamp? One, the Flame Spurt. No problem. There's a popping sound preceding each, we can avoid that. Two, the lightning sand, but you were clever enough to discover what that looks like, so in the future we can avoid that too.”
“But Westley, what about the R.O.U.S.s?”
“Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.” He snorted trying to soothe her.
Just then a R.O.U.S. appeared and pounced on him. Grunting and shouting, Westley began fighting the R.O.U.S. and got bitten on the forearm for his trouble (or something like that). Another R.O.U.S. headed in Buttercup’s direction and she hit it with a branch, just as Westley lost his sword. The R.O.U.S. bit his shoulder. The R.O.U.S heading toward Buttercup advanced ever closer.
“Westley!” she cried in panic.
Having heard the telltale popping of a Flame Spurt Westley rolled the R.O.U.S. toward the sound and used the spurt to ignite the animal. While the R.O.U.S. was distracted Westley managed to get away and retrieved his sword.
The R.O.U.S. growled, Brawr rawr rawr! Arouw! He stabbed it three times with his sword killing it.
After the melee, they continued on and finally emerged on the other side of the Fire Swamp hand in hand.
As they leaned in for a kiss several men rode up on horseback. Westley immediately raised his sword going into defensive mode.
“Surrender!” Humperdinck warned him.
“You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept.”
“I give you full marks for bravery. Don't make yourself a fool.” Humperdinck snorted.
“Ah, but how will you capture us? We know the secrets of the fire swamp. We can live there quite happily for some time, so whenever you feel like dying, feel free to visit.” Westley retorted.
Losing his patience, Humperdink declared “I tell you once again, surrender!” .
Angry now, Westley shouted, “It will not happen.”
“For the last time, surrender!”
“Death first!!”
Having noticed the soldiers with crossbows all around them Buttercup exclaimed, “Will you promise not to hurt him?”
Stopped in his tracks Humperdinck asked, “What was that?”
Equally dumbfounded Westley too asked, “What was that?” looking at her.
Ignoring Westley, Buttercup addressed Humperdinck directly, “If we surrender and I return with you, will you promise not to hurt this man?”
“May I live a thousand years and never hunt again.” replied Humperdinck smoothly.
“He is a sailor on the pirate ship Revenge. Promise to return him to his ship.”
“I swear it will be done.” he promised her.
Humperdinck turned to Rugen, “Once we're out of sight, take him back to Florin and throw him in the Pit of Despair.”
“I swear it will be done.” Rugen nodded.
Westley still looking dumbfounded at Buttercup, she saw the pain and question in his eyes before it reached his lips, “I thought you were dead once and it almost destroyed me. I could not bear it if you died again, not when I could save you.” She explained.
With that Humperdinck lifted her onto his horse and they rode away.
“Come, sir, we must get you to your ship.” Rugen offered.
“We are men of action. Lies do not become us.” Westley stated simply, as his gaze fell to Rugen’s right hand he noted it had an extra digit.
“Well spoken, sir.” Rugen smarmed, then he noticed Westley's stare and knowing grin. “What is it?” he asked self-consciously.
“You have six fingers on your right hand. Someone was looking for you…”
Irritated, Rugen knocked Westley out cold with the hilt of his sword.
Westley awoke to find himself strapped to a table, in a large room, with the Albino tending to his wounds. “Where am I?” he asked.
“The Pit of Despair. Don't even think about trying to escape. The chains are far too thick. And don't dream of being rescued, either. The only way in is secret, and only the prince, the count, and I know how to get in and out.” The Albino advised him.
“Then I'm here till I die?”
“Till they kill you, yeah.”
“Then why bother healing me?” Westley asked confused.
“The prince and the count always insist on everyone being healthy before they're broken.”
“So it's to be torture then?” The Albino nodded. “I can cope with torture.” Albino shook his head. “Don't believe me?” Westley raised his eyebrow.
“You survived the fire swamp, you must be very brave, but nobody withstands…. The Machine.” he replied, widening his eyes.
The next evening Humperdinck and Rugen were talking outside the entrance to the Pit. “Are you coming down? Westley's got his strength back. I'm starting him on The Machine tonight.” Rugen invited.
“Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped!” Humperdinck sighed.
“Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything.” Rugen said levelly, he turned and walked in as Humperdinck left.
Westley was hooked up to The Machine as Rugen looked on with pride.
“Beautiful, isn't it? Took me half a lifetime to invent it. I'm sure you've discovered my deep and abiding interest in pain. At present, I'm writing the definitive work on the subject, so I want you to be totally honest with me on how The Machine makes you feel. This being our first try, I'll use the lowest setting.” He moved a lever from zero to one. Water began flowing, powering the machine. Westley writhed in pain. After a time, Rugen moved the dial back to zero.
“As you know, the concept of the suction pump is centuries old. Really that's all this is, except that instead of sucking water, I'm sucking life. I've just sucked one year of your life away. I might one day go as high as five, but... I really don't know what that would do to you, so let's just start with what we have. What did this do to you? Tell me. And remember, this is for posterity, so be honest. How do you feel?”
Westley whimpered.
“Interesting.”

At The Castle
In his office Humperdinck was sharpening a dagger when Buttercup entered.
Humperdinck rose as Buttercup entered, “Ahhh, my dulcet darling. Soon, we marry and afterwards every ship in my armada waits to accompany us on our honeymoon.”
“You never sent Westley back to his ship did you,” she said coolly. “Doesn't matter. Westley will come for me anyway no matter what.”
“You're a silly girl.” He told her as he began to walk away.
“Yes I am a silly girl, for not having seen sooner that you are nothing but a coward with a heart full of fear.” She spat.
Humperdinck sheathed his dagger his face darkening angrily, “I would not say such things if I were you.”
“Why not? You can't hurt me. Westley and I are joined by the bonds of love. And you cannot track that, not with a thousand bloodhounds. And you cannot break it, not with a thousand swords. And when I say you are a coward, that is only because you are the slimiest weakling ever to crawl the earth!” she hissed.
“I would not say such things if I were you!” he growled, grabbing her by the arm he dragged her back to her room.

Back In The Pit Of Despair
Humperdinck ran in and leaned ominously over Westley who was strapped to The Machine ready for the next session.
He snarled into Westley’s face, “You truly love each other, and so you might have been truly happy. Not one couple in a century has that chance, no matter what the storybooks say. So I think no man in a century will suffer as greatly as you will.” With that he grabbed the control of The Machine, and put it to the highest setting.
Count Rugen shot to his feet and cried, “Not to 50!!!!”
Westley groaned and wailed in barbaric animal-like sounds. His screams rose to echo all over Florin for miles.

On A Village road
Inigo and Fezzik were walking alone, having been deserted by Vizzini, when a sound turned Inigo’s blood to ice. “Fezzik! Fezzik! Listen! Do you hear? That is the sound of ultimate suffering. My heart made that sound when Rugen slaughtered my father. The Man in Black makes it now.”
“The Man in Black?
“We must find him, he will help me find the revenge I’ve searched so long for!”
They followed the scream as far as the thieves forest before it stopped, and unbeknownst to them, they found themselves outside the entrance to the Pit of Despair facing the Albino, who was pushing a wheelbarrow.
“Where is the Man in Black?”
The Albino simply stared at them.
“Fezzik, jog his memory.”
Fezzik bonked the Albino on top of the head, which knocked him out cold. “I'm sorry, Inigo. I didn't mean to jog him so hard.” he said sheepishly.
Inigo was kneeling with his sword drawn, “Father, I have failed you for twenty years. Now our misery can end. Somewhere, somewhere close by is a man who can help us. I cannot find him alone. I need you. I need you to guide my sword.” He stood up. “Please guide my sword.” He stumbled around, led by the sword. The sword hit a tree. Inigo sighed despondently as he leaned against the tree, unwittingly pressing the hidden knot and the door swung open.
They entered the Pit of Despair to find Westley at death’s door. Inigo refusing to be beaten announced, “Well, the Montoyas have never taken defeat easily. Come along, Fezzik and bring him. Have you any money?”
“I have a little” Fezzik replied.
“Let’s just hope it's enough to buy a miracle.”

Time For A Miracle
Inigo and Fezzik, who was carrying Westley’s body, arrived at Miracle Max’s hut and rapped urgently on the door. A small hawkish looking young man answered, “Yes, what is it?” he asked the pair.
“We need a miracle” Inigo pleaded, “Our friend here is in desperate need.”
“Miracle Max isn’t here I’m sorry” he replied as he began to close the door.
Fezzik put his foot in the door.
“Please, is there anything you could do? Aren’t you a miracle man too??” Inigo begged.
“Oh no, I’m just an apprentice. What is wrong with him?” the man inquired.
“He was tortured almost to death, we need him miracled now!” Inigo was starting to panic.
“Hmm well, maybe I could take a look but I’m making no promises ok, you have money?”
“Yes, yes we have money, just help him please, it is of the utmost importance”
The door opened fully and they entered.
Fezzik laid Westley on the examination table and stepped back out of the way. “Please...er…” Inigo started, unsure how to address the man. “Egbert, the name is Extraordinary Egbert, I’m an apprentice level II, so I have some knowledge that may be of use” he explained. “But I cannot miracle him, that is beyond my skill yet. I may be able to prevent him dying though” he continued as he searched through assorted spells and potions. Finding what he was looking for he triumphantly exclaimed “Ha! Here it is” holding up a small purplish bottle. “Will that save him?” Inigo asked worried. “I believe so, I’ve never had to use it until now but if my knowledge is accurate your friend will live” he informed the pair.
Egbert walked over to Westley and performed a cursory examination. “Is he allergic to anything?” he asked. “Not sure...” Inigo and Fezzik both shrugged.
“Well I suppose we have little choice. Bottoms up!” Egbert said as he poured the violaceous liquid into Westley’s mouth.
Precisely two minutes and twenty three seconds later, Westley opened his eyes. “It worked!” Inigo, Fezzik and Egbert all exclaimed aloud at the same time. This caused Inigo to look at Egbert in shock; Egbert simply smiled and shrugged back at him.
“Gahhhh, ughhhhhh” Westley moaned.
All 3 turned back to him, “How are you feeling?” Inigo asked him.
“Like an elephant stepped on me, then backed up and did it again” Westley answered groggily.
“Can you move at all?”
Westley lifted an arm gingerly. “Some help perhaps?” he asked.
Fezzik pulled Westley upright to a sitting position. “Thanks” he told him.
“So who are all of you and how did I get here?” Westley asked looking from face to face.
Fezzik and Inigo looked at each other than back at Westley, “Don’t you remember me? At the cliff top, we fought?” Inigo said, his brow furrowed.
“Which cliff top would that be?” Westley asked, confused.
“What can you remember?” Inigo was growing concerned.
“Now you mention it, nothing” Westley replied frowning.
Inigo looked at Egbert, “Why can he no remember anything?!” he said advancing on him.
“Look I never made any promises, I said I would stop him dying which I did! He obviously has had a reaction to the potion which has caused his memory loss!” Egbert squealed.
“He is no good to me without his memory!” Inigo wailed in frustration.
“What are we gonna do Inigo?” Fezzik asked, worried for his friend.
“Not much we can do, except take him back to his ship” Inigo sighed, defeat snatched from the jaws of victory.
“What now?” Westley scratched his head.
“It’s obvious you’re a pirate, look at the way you’re dressed. You sail, you fight; you’re a pirate.” Inigo reasoned. “And there’s only one ship worthy of someone with your skills…the pirate ship Revenge.”

Still Living Happily Ever After:

1. Oinky Boinky
2. Athena
4. Lisin
5. The Crazed Spruce
6. stacey
8. Drogo
9. Lady Calypso
10. TJtrack99
11. MarkHB
12. caprice
14. SVNBob
15. Dougal
16. aquarian1
17. egavasc
18. CuriousParker replaced by Jesse

The Mostly ALL Dead:

Jesse – Yellin, Neutral, Recruitable.
You are the leader of The Brute Squad, neither a Hero or Villain unless recruited, until then you may choose to assist the heroes or villains as you see fit. You deal with outlaws and ruffians without mercy as instructed by your superiors. If recruited you will endeavour for your side to win.

Hanged Man – The King, A Hero, Mason with The Queen.
You are an old but kind man, slowly becoming senile, deaf, and difficult to understand… however, you are still King of Florin. Due to your ailing health, you’ve relinquished all but a few of the ruling duties to your son Prince Humperdinck, who has let the power go to his head and now looks to your neighbouring countries with greedy eyes. You have a soft spot in your heart for Buttercup because she once kissed you. Together with The Queen, you form a mason pair and may communicate outside the game thread.

CuriousParker – removed from the game upon request replaced by Jesse.

TMunz - A Florin peasant, a Hero.
One of Florin’s underclass, you’re nothing special (except in that trite “but everyone’s special” kinda way) and you’re none too clean, but you love your country and royal weddings. And food. Of any kind. You’re really not fussy.  You have no powers in this game.

Machiabelly - Westley, a Hero Investigator of sorts.
You are a brave man who left Buttercup to seek your fortune. Later reportedly murdered by the Dread Pirate Roberts, you in fact spent the time away learning everything the world could teach you, with the sole focus of returning to your beloved. Upon your return, you are disguised as the Man in Black, and intent on rescuing Buttercup from the clutches of Prince Humperdinck and any other threat. Because you are only searching for your true love Princess Buttercup, you may enquire of 1 player each night; "Is this my beloved Buttercup?" You will receive one of the following responses: Yes, No or No Result. If/when you do find her you will become a mason pair. Beware! Prince Humperdinck’s henchman searches for you, should he find you Humperdinck would have you tortured, at which time he will ask you(via the game mods) 3 questions, which you must answer truthfully. Find Buttercup fast, there is strength in numbers...

You have 72hrs for discussion. If a minimum of 50% of the players have joined a lynch by the time that deadline arrives Day will be extended.

There are TWO clues in the story.

• Love 1

My dear friend Westley is dead, I remember the day he jiggled his head.

(It was wonderful.) 

I failed you, Man in Black... go with calm seas and comfortable masks.

And I'm coming for you hard, Villains. 

Something from N2 that stuck out to me:

They fight had begun. Clang, clang, swish. Clang, clang, swish. Ting-ting-ting, ting-ting. Ting, ting, ting.

I only know one song from The Ting Tings: their hit song "It's Not My Name." 

The (very catchy) chorus:

They call me hell
They call me Stacey
They call me her
They call me Jane

That's not my name

Interested to hear what others think.  Unless you're a villainous rat fink- then keep your opinions to yourself. 

• Love 3

Really - ugh - encounters with ROUS and another hero mostly dead...

We need discussion but we do need to take out the trash...

1 to DL Lisin (Oinky Boinky) 8 to prove the Drogo clue was true but dropped too soon.

• Love 1

Jesse is stroked through on the mostly dead list now.

Resurrection?

If so is that one of the two clues?

So, do you think that non-death of Westley means that the Dread Pirate Roberts is a separate character? 

No IMHO we are having kinder, gentler, mostly deaths with our heroes becoming the crew of the Revenge.

• Love 1

Jesse is stroked through on the mostly dead list now.

Resurrection?

Jesse was Yellin, so she's on the Mostly Dead list - but she took over CuriousParker's role so she's still playing and the Mods put a line through her username in MD list.  She hasn't been brought back to life, she's just taken a new character in the story.

• Love 2

Jesse was Yellin, so she's on the Mostly Dead list - but she took over CuriousParker's role so she's still playing and the Mods put a line through her username in MD list.  She hasn't been brought back to life, she's just taken a new character in the story.

Sorry, sometimes I am smart, sometimes I am really dumb. Please ignore that post and maybe just pay attention to the one with the vote to DL Lisin.

Meaning everyone ignore the Jesse stroked through post not just Drogo. 

• Love 1

Drogo is correct!

No IMHO we are having kinder, gentler, mostly deaths with our heroes becoming the crew of the Revenge.

Oh yeah, I forgot that's what happened to poor Yellin! Clearly I'm not paying enough attention... 

Oinky Boinky, we seem to be at about the same level of functioning this morning.... Maybe coffee instead of cocktails??

• Love 2

Really - ugh - encounters with ROUS and another hero mostly dead...

We need discussion but we do need to take out the trash...

1 to DL Lisin (Oinky Boinky) 8 to prove the Drogo clue was true but dropped too soon.

Wow, this is a heartbreaking morning. First I come here and find out that Westley has been murdered and then I find that Oinky Boinky has it out for me...

I don't see any evidence aside from the poorly spaced letters clue which to be honest, if we're going with those types of clues the he/ra and to/ga seem far more likely than three words separated by more words to indicate me. You seem pretty quick to jump on me. 

I've been doing some research and while I know Drogo is pure of heart and loyal to the core I fear he was simply mistaken in his initial read of the story. 

• Love 1

This part of Machiabelly's bio confuses me: 

Because you are only searching for your true love Princess Buttercup, you may enquire of 1 player each night; "Is this my beloved Buttercup?" You will receive one of the following responses: Yes, No or No Result. If/when you do find her you will become a mason pair.

"No Result"..?  The hell??

What does it mean, what does it mean... It's one of the strangest parts of a bio I've ever seen.

• Love 1

Poor Westley. Also, there goes the hard work I put into the other day. Sigh.

I know the song Drogo post too. I am trying to be less suspicious of stacey after all those other games. Still, she knows how to play the game. hehe

• Love 1

This part of Machiabelly's bio confuses me: 

"No Result"..?  The hell??

What does it mean, what does it mean... It's one of the strangest parts of a bio I've ever seen.

Maybe "No Result" means they didn't get a reply?

• Love 1

Maybe "No Result" means they didn't get a reply?

But don't those questions go through the Mods?  Even if they don't-

If someone says "Are you Buttercup?" and you can't take 2 minutes to write back Yes or No you should be banished from Florin and Guilder forever. 

Athena is suspicious of me every game, as she has said before.

I don't have a lot to add, besides the fact that I'm a Hero, through and through. One may even say a key player in the situation, I would venture...

But don't those questions go through the Mods?  Even if they don't-

If someone says "Are you Buttercup?" and you can't take 2 minutes to write back Yes or No you should be banished from Florin and Guilder forever. 

I would suspect the "No Result" means they are shielded somehow? Protected or possibly with an unusual character type, like Garrett/caprice and the Bus/Machiabelly in the last game?

• Love 3

I would suspect the "No Result" means they are shielded somehow? Protected or possibly with an unusual character type, like Garrett/caprice and the Bus/Machiabelly in the last game?

I was going to say something similar. Maybe there's someone who's disguised in some way? Or has some other sort of protection we don't know about. It is interesting. 

I also know that Ting Ting's song and now it's stuck stuck stuck in my head. 

• Love 2

One may even say a key player in the situation, I would venture...

She's Dawn!! ;) Ah, Whedonverse Mafia, how I miss thee...

So, possible clues:

"pernicious sprout syndrome"

"violaceous liquid"

"Precisely two minutes and twenty three seconds later" (that's 143 seconds total)

Most of the middle is directly from the movie, so while I suppose the clue could be there, I'd think not.

Also, put me down as thinking there may be an ability blocker out there. Or a way to shield from investigation.

And I do think I trust you guys, OB and Drogo, but I also think we could use more analysis. Here are the DL's:

Day 2 - DL of an unrecruited neutral

10 to DL Jesse (SVNBob, Drogo, Lisin, Oinky Boinky, egavasc, caprice, Athena, Spruce, Hanged Man, CuriousParker), 0 For happy hour

Day 3 - DL of a (powerless) Hero

9 to DL TMunz (Machiabelly, Oinky Boinky, egavasc, aquarian1, stacey, Jesse*, Drogo, Athena, Lady Calypso) 

*this was CP's role (now Jesse's)

There was also the incomplete DL of TMunz from Day 2, which was this:

6 to DL TMunz (Jesse, stacey, MarkHB, Machiabelly, aquarian1, Lady Calypso), 4 to storm the castle

Based just on the voting patterns, Lisin isn't the most suspicious person to me. 

• Love 2

I brought up the Lisin clue the first (?) Day during my word search activities, but I wasn't too sold on it then and I don't know if I'm too sold on it now.  

"Precisely two minutes and twenty three seconds later" (that's 143 seconds total)

I agree it's strange to include the exact length of time the "miracle" took...  This is most likely one of the two clues.

"Two minutes and twenty three seconds" is also 2:23.  

First Google result is for Genesis 2:23:

And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Genesis 2:23's the verse that refers to the creation of Woman/Lady, and it sounds good to me.  

If I'm wrong, I'm so sorry, but we really have to try to kill a Villain toDay.  

1 to DL Lady Calypso (Drogo), 8 to once/twice/three-times a Lady

1 to DL Lisin (Oinky Boinky) 8 to keep this one under surveillance until a better clue comes along

I'll add in the Liquor/Rum clue.  Rum is associated with the Carribean and so is Calypso music.

2 to DL Lady Calypso (Drogoaquarian1), 7 dance to the beat of the steal drums.
1 to DL Lisin (Oinky Boinky) 8 to keep this one going

• Love 1