Type keyword(s) to search

Sherlock Mafia

• Start Topic

Heroes. this is a huge mistake; you will find that out when the story comes unless you turn back now.  I've dropped several hints as to my identity through the game, no one has contested them, and I even dropped one hint as to how I found out what I know about Silver.  That alleged clue of Drogo's is pure coincidence.  Read my prior argument; my being a villain makes no sense.  It Makes. No. Sense.  And now I am forced to do what I did not want to do....

My friends and alleged heroes, this is Chewbacca, a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyk.

rDn0Nz6.jpg

Even though Chewbacca is from Kashyyk, he lives on Endor.  This makes no sense!  Why would an 8-foot-tall Wookiee go to live with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks?  It makes no sense! Why am I, who am fighting for my life in the game, spending time talking about Star Wars?  It makes no sense! Just like the allegation that I am a villain, it makes no sense!  I have people vouching for me as a hero and others not even reading the thread and voting against me!  None of this makes any sense!  And that is why I am a hero and you should switch your votes to Silver, the true villain of the piece!  If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit!

• Love 2
  • Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So to get this out before the Day ends... IF something happens to Molly Hooper, Silver should be the next target of the heroes, and I am tempted to say Oinky after that.

Unfortunately after a day and a night in which we could lose 2 more heroes, we are getting close to the point that the villains may outnumber us and thus win. The villains have stubbornly not answered my question as to how many of them there are.  :(

Sorry Mark but that is a crazy clue pointing at you.

• Love 3

Seriously, the desperate attempt to get me lynched is so transparent, I have no idea who you are or why you're so intent on me being a bad guy but you are either seriously misguided/been given misinformation at best, or a v clever villain at worst. I AM A HERO, I don't know how many times I have to say it. Someone inv me toNight to prove it.

I have purposely not joined your lynch so no-one can say I'm simply being malicious out of some tit for tat, but it seems I'm damned if I do, I'm damned if I don't, you're making it v hard for me not to vote being so utterly wrong about me.

• Love 1

Given the events of my day, I'm voting without rereading or anything.  I'm living on the edge!  I'm using this as a distraction.  I want something to happen.  So here I go...

Yeah, I've been totally out of the loop for a couple of days and have no clue BUT for no good reason, I am skeptical of the Mark DL. Maybe more gameplay today/tonight would help? (But then I'm going out of town for a long weekend and will probably be no help again...)

2 to DL SilverStormm (MarkHB, Jesse), 5 to choose the other side of the coin

1 to DL The Crazed Spruce (Lady Calypso) 6 to make a huge mistake

5 to DL MarkHB (Drogo, HM, Spruce, Oinky Boinky, aquarian1), 2 to Make It So. 

• Love 1

So to get this out before the Day ends... IF something happens to Molly Hooper, Silver should be the next target of the heroes, and I am tempted to say Oinky after that.

No idea how Molly dying would make me guilty??

Anyway, I've decided to go with the majority here and hope we are actually lynching a villain because that clue is very damning.

6 to DL MarkHB (Drogo, HM, Spruce, Oinky Boinky, aquarian1, Silverstormm), 1 to hope Drogo is right.

• Love 1

I just looked up the book in that clue, since I know it doesn't point to me and there's no "B" in "Haddon".  From its Wikipedia page:

Its title quotes the fictional detective Sherlock Holmes in Arthur Conan Doyle's 1892 short story "Silver Blaze".

Emphasis added.  Turn back before it's too late!

• Love 1

fa69a831bf2d9ce70e9e040340fec8b5.jpg

Whatever, you Grinches.  Egg nog is basically pancake batter in a glass, and nobody's mad at pancake batter. 

Plus I pretend I'm Rocky Balboa, festively drinking my holiday morning huevos. 

• Love 1

"Pancake batter in a glass?" Why do you put flour in your eggnog, Drogo? I'm beginning to wonder about you. ;)

I actually do like eggnog, I just don't drink it that often, but I'm not terribly picky whether rum or bourbon is added. Either is good.

• Love 2

Pancake batter has flour in it?!  I'm going to pretend I didn't hear you say that while I drink my Bisquick over here.

True fact: I went to look up the WP entry for Bisquick (I know what it is, but what the heck) and eventually found myself checking out Napoleon's great-great-great-grandniece.

the_problem_with_wikipedia.png

Credit xkcd, of course :)

• Love 4

True fact: I went to look up the WP entry for Bisquick (I know what it is, but what the heck) and eventually found myself checking out Napoleon's great-great-great-grandniece.

the_problem_with_wikipedia.png

Credit xkcd, of course :)

I could actually comment on nearly all of these topics The potentially most amusing is that, when he was the same age, my younger brother looked like one of the Hanson brothers.

• Love 1

Couple days late, but...

@The Crazed Spruce should be in on the eggnog discussion.... his eggnog skills are - wait for it - legendary.

Aw, shucks. :)

I had a great eggnog recipe a while back, but I've long since lost it. Too bad, 'cause it was probably the best eggnog I'd ever had. Took a bit of effort (and involved manually separating about a dozen eggs, and later recombining everything), but it was totally worth it. (And I prefer my eggnog with rum. Spiced rum, usually, but I discovered gingerbread-flavoured Screech last year, and it really went well with the nog.)

• Love 1

MOD NOTE:

Sorry for the delay, guys, I've been like down-and-out sick from last weekend through Thursday, and I'm still trying to catch up.  (Nothing major, just a really bad respiratory/sinus/ear infection, but the side effects of the drugs they put me on are Not Fun.)  I posted in the mod space, but I should have dropped a note here as well.

Expect to see a Night story tomorrow, and then we'll plan to extend Night past Christmas, so that the Day starts on the weekend and the 48-hour clock won't be counting over the holiday.

• Love 4

MOD NOTE:

Sorry for the delay, guys, I've been like down-and-out sick from last weekend through Thursday, and I'm still trying to catch up.  (Nothing major, just a really bad respiratory/sinus/ear infection, but the side effects of the drugs they put me on are Not Fun.)  I posted in the mod space, but I should have dropped a note here as well.

Expect to see a Night story tomorrow, and then we'll plan to extend Night past Christmas, so that the Day starts on the weekend and the 48-hour clock won't be counting over the holiday.

Sorry you've not been feeling well, fox, especially at this time of year.

As for your second paragraph, did you ever feel like you've been given 24 hours to live?  Or maybe it's been long enough that you forgot what happened and can just assume we didn't DL anyone?  :)

• Love 3

Oh Mark, depending on how this next story goes I may wish I was dead, too.  I'm on pins and needles for this one; apparently the outcome was so bad it made our Mod ill.  ;)

Feel better, PF!

• Love 4

I have engaged in epic rounds of Wikipedia Pachinko, I have also gotten lost on TVTropes and not come up for air for three days.

I have a friend that posits since most of the US population was in a movie theater at some point last weekend, nearly everyone is going to be sick this week.

I hope you aren't sick for Christmas Photo

• Love 1