Type keyword(s) to search

Magical Musical Mafia

• Start Topic

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of the clue I thought I found (shown in my prior post) about the Magical Mystery Tour and the Beatles film plot description.

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 4:09 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Day 1: The Magical Mystery Tour

The Film plot reads "The situation is that of a group of people on a British mystery tour[4] in a 1967 coach, focusing mostly on Mr Richard Starkey (Ringo Starr) and his recently widowed Aunt Jessie (Jessie Robins)." That's Jessie playing Jessie, so Jesse (no i just like in team, which means not a team player, not team hero)

• Love 1

I usually do like a day 1 DL, even if wrong if only to learn something, but I don't think one would happen anyway, and my DL was on a lark, so I'm removing it,

1 to DL Jesse (Spaceman Spiff), 5 to let Jesse enjoy a lil vaca time, and nab a villain.

0 to DL Spaceman Spiff () no one to do anything.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Because of the clue I thought I found (shown in my prior post) about the Magical Mystery Tour and the Beatles film plot description.

Aha!  I like the hustle, but I'm not feeling the clue.   Not feeling any clues at the moment.  >:(

• Love 1
23 hours ago, caprice said:

*throwing side-eye* If our dear mod were to go down that particular rabbit hole, I would be required to fly back, get my car, drive further east, and run him down.

It's Lost; rather than a rabbit-hole, wouldn't it be a hatch?

On 5/31/2017 at 3:32 PM, Drogo said:

Well that was useless.

Leviticus 8:23:

"Moses killed it and took some of the blood and put it on the lobe of Aaron's right ear, on the thumb of his right hand, and on the big toe of his right foot."

MOAR BLÜD!

• Love 2
(edited)

Night 1: Fight For Your Right
When the Blue Fairy had finished telling the tale of Storybrooke, the Scoobies stood dumbfounded. “My gosh...such evil…” Giles muttered to himself. Willow appeared resolute as she declared “But a lot of reformed evil too.” The others looked at her with compassion, nodding. Buffy smirked and said “Yeah, and you allow the former villains to hang out with you and keep causing drama. Sounds like Passions.” She concluded this last statement with a wink at Giles.

The former Watcher was about to retort when Blue held up her hand in alarm. She seemed to sense something. “They need us.” Looking over the out-of-towners, she said “How are you with teleporting?” Willow quickly agreed while the others looked hesitant. Blue sighed. “Alright, just...don’t move.” 

And with a flash of light, the group disappeared from the room.

After retrieving the information about the visitors to Storybrooke, David had called a town meeting. The citizens of Storybrooke appeared in their large meeting hall. It was also used for things like wedding receptions, as David’s wife kept reminding Emma. The blonde’s engagement to Captain Hook had sent Snow White into wedding fever.

The meeting was just getting underway when the front doors were thrown open. The Black Fairy strode in as if she owned the place. “Well, nice of you all to gather in one place for your demise. Saves me the trouble of hunting you down.” David and the other leaders moved to counter her. Out of nowhere, Emma starting singing, guitars and drums starting behind her:

Oh it's been getting so hard
Living with the things you do to me
My dreams are getting so strange
I'd like to tell you everything I see"

David cut in singing in a high voice:
"Oh, I see a man at the back as a matter of fact
His eyes are as red as the sun
And the girl in the corner let no one ignore her
Cause she thinks she's the passionate one

All of a sudden, the heroes were jumped from behind by a bunch of small imps. Emma and the other witches started blasting magic at them, while David and Snow fought hand to hand. A hooded figure in the rear chuckled to himself. Gideon had previously snuck in with the crowd, and now he joined the loud singing: 

Oh yeah! It was like lightning
Everybody was fighting
And the music was soothing
And they all started grooving
Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah

David took back over the vocals:

And the man in the back said everyone attack
And it turned into a ballroom blitz
And the girl in the corner said boy I want to warn you
It'll turn into a ballroom blitz

Everyone still in the building joined in to sing: “Ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz.” Then David continued in a lower voice:

Oh reaching out for something
Touching nothing's all I ever do
Oh I softly call you over
When you appear, there's nothing left of you
And the man in the back is ready to crack
As he raises his hands to the sky
(Gideon did so, summoning a spell)
And the girl in the corner is everyone's woman
She could kill you with a wink of her eye

Indeed, the Black Fairy could, as she was also firing magic as people ran for cover. They were panicking as they ran for the exit. Gideon cackled as he saw some people fall. He kept singing:

Oh yeah! It was electric
So perfectly hectic
And the band started leaving
'Cause they all stopped breathing
Yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah
And the man in the back said everyone attack
And it turned into a ballroom blitz
And the girl in the corner said boy I want to warn you
It'll turn into a ballroom blitz

Ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz

The citizens of Storybrooke joined in on the last line. They were just barely holding out against the invasion. Then, in a flash of light, the Blue Fairy and the out-of-towners arrived. The tall blonde one grinned and said “Demons, my favorite.” And she leapt into the fray, a whirlwind of fists and blades. The one-eyed man quickly joined her, while the tall British man pulled a younger girl off to the side. And the redhead started her own incantations to aid in the battle.

The new arrivals having shifted the tide of battle, the Black Fairy and Gideon regrouped and teleported away. Immediately, Emma started helping people up and administering healing magic. So did Regina, Zelena, and the redhead. The young girl seemed quite interested in Henry, who had emerged from the back room, having recorded everything as the new Author of the storybook.

David went to the tall British man and said “Thank you for your assistance, Mr. Giles.” The Watcher started, looking at him in shock. “You know who we are?” “Indeed. We may have been cursed for 28 years, but we still have the Internet here.” Snow White laughed nervously and joined her husband. She explained “I think what my husband means by ‘cursed’ is that-”

“The Blue Fairy explained everything,” Giles cut in, waving her off. Buffy nodded her agreement and joined the group there. “Yeah, we’ve been fighting demons and such for some time.” She shook David’s and then Snow’s hands. “Buffy Summers, Slayer. It’s an honor. Though I have to confess I admire Mulan quite a bit more than Snow White...at least in the Disney versions.” 

The former prince and princess weren’t quite sure how to respond to that, so they laughed awkwardly. “Well, Mulan is…” Snow considered that. “I actually don’t remember where she is now. I want to say Oz?” She shrugged as David took up the conversation. “It’s an honor to meet you guys. I know we don’t have quite the tropical climate of southern California or the western states, but I hope you find our town to your liking.”

Willow had wandered over at this point. “We would, I’m sure, if it wasn’t home to a new Hellmouth.” “A what?” “Entrance from hell, or another demonic dimension,” Giles explained. The Charmings looked at each other in understanding. “Ah, that’s how she got over here easier.” 

“Yes, but the major question” concluded Emma, finally joining the group, “is WHY ALL THE SINGING!?” Buffy chuckled in response. “Now do we have a story for you. You see, there’s this demon…”

Still Singing

1. Drogo
2. The Crazed Spruce
3. MarkHB
4. aquarian1
5. Lisin
6. egavasc 
7. Jesse
8. MuuMuuChainsmoker
9. saoirse 
10. caprice 
11. Spaceman Spiff

The story contained 1 clue. 24 hours for Night actions, though I'm busy on Sunday, so let's say by the end of the weekend. Hopefully I can write Sunday night or Monday morning as needed. On a positive note, my sister just got engaged! ?

Edited to add: please check your PM's before posting each Day, as things can change in a game full of magic!

Edited by TJtrack99
Bottom note
  • Love 4

Caught the writing bug, so it's a bit long...

Day 2 - Night Fever

After comparing notes on the various villains, our heroes weren’t sure what to do next. “The major goal” Giles reminded all of them, “is to close the portal. Otherwise more evil beings could make their way into your little town.” (“No surprise there” muttered Emma under her breath.)

A small feminine voice from the rear coughed once. “What about the library?” Everyone turned around, startled, to find Belle there. “Belle! How long have you been standing there?” “I’ve been here the whole time,” she answered. “But I think we could find some useful research there.” Willow and Giles eagerly nodded their heads. Buffy was about to open her mouth to agree when she was cut off.

“We also need to make sure our citizens are in fighting shape,” Charming said, even as he had an uncomfortable look on his face. “Buffy, would you mind giving them a few pointers?” The blonde shrugged but agreed. She sent Dawn off with Xander, as she wouldn’t be too helpful in either scenario. The young girl pouted fiercely about the decision. That is, she pouted right up until Henry volunteered to go with them.

Those three went off, and with a sudden whoosh, Willow, Giles, Belle, Mr. Gold, and Emma also disappeared to the library. The rest of the folks headed over to the gym to put out a call for combat training.

At the library, hours later

Giles slammed another book shut, frustrated. “Don’t know what I expected,” he muttered to himself, removing his glasses and pinching his nose. “The library in a fairy tale town with no books on magical dimensions, I’m shocked.” Emma just gave him a glare over the top of her own book. “Mr. Giles, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t talk bad about Storybrooke. My parents didn’t ask to come here. It was the fault of the Evil Queen.” “Who is still your mayor.”

Willow also huffed in frustration. “Yes, but she’s good now, Giles. Emma said she considers her a friend.” Emma nodded her agreement while Giles looked unimpressed. He intoned “Sounds like she basically ended your parents’ world. Did you know Willow almost did that to ours?” Willow’s cheeks flushed as Giles brought that up again. Yet she just glared all the harder at him. “A broken heart will make people do….extreme things.” Behind the group, Mr. Gold had been reading over his own books in silence. At this sentence, he looked around for his wife. Not seeing her in the room, he went into the back to look for her.

And froze on the spot when he saw Gideon choking Belle telekinetically.

“Hello father,” the young man snarled. “Your mother can’t have you figuring out how to close the portal. So I’m here to stop you. Cease your research, I don’t want to hurt her. She IS my mother.” Belle gasped and struggled in his invisible grasp. Gold knew that he couldn’t make a move without Gideon causing more harm. So instead he reached out mentally to the two witches in the other room. With a whoosh, they were suddenly in the room with the other three. “I see you brought friends!” Gideon laughed, shoving Belle back into Gold. “So did I.”

From the shadows more spirits started taking corporeal shape. They launched themselves at the heroes, clawing and screeching. An electric guitar seemed to play from everywhere. Gideon starting singing again:

It's getting late, have you seen my mates?
Ma, tell me when the boys get here
(he looked mockingly at the fallen Belle)
It's seven o'clock and I want to rock
Want to get a belly full of beer
My old man's drunker than a barrel full of monkeys
(and now at Gold)
And my old lady she don't care
My sister looks cute in her braces and boots
A handful of grease in her hair

Mr. Gold was not about to be defeated by someone a fraction of his age. After pushing his wife behind him, he jumped the vocals as he started to fight back (the other heroes joining):

Don't give us none of your aggravation
We had it with your discipline
Saturday night's alright for fighting
Get a little action in
Get about as oiled as a diesel train
Gonna set this dance alight
`Cause Saturday night's the night I like
Saturday night's alright alright alright
Woooo

And the others joined in the singing too, amidst all the punching and wrestling and magic blasting. Next was Willow:

Well they're packed pretty tight in here tonight
I'm looking for a dolly who'll see me right
I may use a little muscle to get what I need
I may sink a little drink and shout out ‘She's with me!’

Then Emma:

A couple of the sounds that I really like
Are the sounds of a switchblade and a motorbike
I'm a juvenile product of the working class
Whose best friend floats in the bottom of a glass

And finally everyone joined in together:

Don't give us none of your aggravation
We had it with your discipline
Saturday night's alright for fighting
Get a little action in
Get about as oiled as a diesel train
Gonna set this dance alight
`Cause Saturday night's the night I like
Saturday night's alright alright alright
Wooooo
"

The battle was mostly even until the door flung open again. This time Giles stood there, taking in the scene. Gideon had spotted him. He briefly recalled Sweet telling him that this man was always calm, cool, and had a solid plan. Time to take him out. Gideon raised a dark knife and hurled it at Giles. The blade whirled in the air, closing the invisible yards between the two men. The Watcher couldn’t dodge it in time...but he was bodily shoved aside at the last second. The two crashed to the floor. Giles groaned as he flailed for his fallen glasses.

Once he put them back on, Giles took in the sight of Belle barely moving. The shadow blade was stuck in her neck. It sapped her life quickly as Gideon cried out in surprise. That was nothing, though, compared to the sound that Gold made. It was a nearly inhuman noise. "NO!!!!!!" Gideon thought better of things and teleported away.

The demons having gone with Gideon, the heroes gathered around the librarian. “Rumple...don’t….” She struggled to talk, but her husband shushed her. “It’s fine, Belle,” he said, even as he knew this would take her life. Belle shook her head. “There’s still...good in him...I saw it…” And she let out her last sigh.

Gold was sobbing, leaning over her. He kissed her forehead then slowly got to his feet. Emma put out a hand. “Gold-” But the distraught man threw the arm off of him. “Tell the others” was all he said as he too vanished away. Emma looked down at the dead brunette, not eager to comply with Gold’s order. What was he doing, anyway?

Miles away, at the town well, Mr. Gold held the Dark One blade out. “You were the one who kept me on the path to being a good man,” he said to the air. “I'm sorry. I have to do this now. And as for you, mother...the gloves are off, dearie.” He concentrated, and dark magic emerged from the well, which was the center of all magic in Storybrooke. The dark magic flowed upward and into the Dark One blade. It seemed to gather and pool in the metal there.

With a burst of magic, the normal human-looking form of Mr. Gold was gone. In its place was his old form of Rumpelstiltskin. His hair was stringier and he seemed to be gilded from head to toe. He let out an impish giggle. “If it’s dark she wants, it’s dark she’ll get.” With one last cackle, Rumpelstiltskin disappeared again.

Still Singing:
1. Drogo
2. The Crazed Spruce
3. MarkHB
5. Lisin
6. egavasc
7. Jesse
8. MuuMuuChainsmoker
9. saoirse
10. caprice
11. Spaceman Spiff

Had Their Finale:
4. aquarian1 - You are Belle, MASON and HERO. You fell in love with Rumpelstiltskin, despite his being the Dark One. (Some might say, a Beast? Eh? Eh???) Recently you two got married and had a son. It’s unfortunate that he was stolen from you and raised in a realm where time moves faster and he’s grown now. And evil, that doesn’t help things either. In fact you know who Mr. Gold is but cannot communicate with him outside of the game.

tumblr_mgw31gQJlG1s2timfo1_r1_250.gif

There was 1 clue in the story. We'll say 36 hours for Day, unless we get at least 50% voting by then, which will grant a 12 hour extension. Any other questions, ask or PM me!

• Love 2

Somebody's gonna die today, and these are my current favorite leads.

On 5/31/2017 at 5:09 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Day 1: The Magical Mystery Tour

The Film plot reads "The situation is that of a group of people on a British mystery tour[4] in a 1967 coach, focusing mostly on Mr Richard Starkey (Ringo Starr) and his recently widowed Aunt Jessie (Jessie Robins)." That's Jessie playing Jessie, so Jesse (no i just like in team, which means not a team player, not team hero)

And then this. "Then a loud crack split the air, and suddenly the desire to dance was gone." Split is the name of a Chainsmokers song. So MMCS

The good news is, so far we don't seem to have an SK (but who knows what Rumple's conversion means; "Belle's death makes you an SK or a recruit" seems reasonable).  Ugh.

• Love 1

I may have a clue from today's story, but it is very very weak. Instead I want to bring up the night story clue I think I found.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:03 PM, TJtrack99 said:

Buffy smirked and said “Yeah, and you allow the former villains to hang out with you and keep causing drama. Sounds like Passions.”

Jesse Metcalfe played a character named Miguel on Passions. This time Jesse is spelled correctly and adds to the prior possible clue I thought was for Jesse. We can discuss other possible clues found by anyone else, or we can get right to DLin', all I know is @aquarian1 (Belle) must be avenged.

• Love 1

I was going to cast the deciding vote, but since we have Jesse on the ropes I thought we could use the extra time to discuss.  We have 3 total stories on this page to go over so long as someone casts the deciding vote by c. 10 PM tomorrow night EDT.

• Love 1

I don't know why Spaceman Spiff has it in for me, but if this DL goes through, it should give the remaining heros some good info about who's good and who's bad,at least.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MarkHB said:

I was going to cast the deciding vote, but since we have Jesse on the ropes I thought we could use the extra time to discuss.  We have 3 total stories on this page to go over so long as someone casts the deciding vote by c. 10 PM tomorrow night EDT.

I've been willing to listen since day one, but I am not hearing much in the clue department. We can't let another day go by without some action.

4 hours ago, Jesse said:

if this DL goes through, it should give the remaining heros some good info about who's good and who's bad,at least.

If the DL is wrong, I think it will give me some info about who is good and who is bad. There were things that took place in Day 2 that I am still trying to wrap my head around that didn't seem right, and this being my first time, I am a bit confused. If I am way off base I will probably become more gun shy about who to target.

• Love 1
(edited)

Since I will be at work all day and unable to post, but can read any responses I wanted to expound on my "confusion" of Day 2 events. If this post breaks any game rules I am sorry for that and delete this as needed.

Villains select 1 target per night. The story will usually reflect who that target was. So the villains targeted the player who is Giles since the dark blade was meant for him according the story. Belle took the blade instead. Belle's powers were that of a mason, not a protector. The villains either missed their target, but now know who is playing Giles ( I doubt that character would be an NPC), or they have an investigator, and knew who was Giles which is why he was the target.

11 players. How many villains would we assume there are with 11 players? 4? The story also reflects Mr Gold possibly going to the bad side or sk side of things (perhaps if his mason pair were disposed of?), making that a total of 5 bad guys?

Correct me if I am wrong, or those who are more familiar with the game, and roles, help me understand how this scenario plays out?

EDIT: Unless there was already a serial killer in play, meaning 2 night targets and 1 was protected on the good side?

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Love 1

I'm so sorry guys. This new job is really kicking my ass. Anyway I like Spiff's arguments. Can someone add me to the DL when they get a sec? Thanks. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lisin said:

I'm so sorry guys. This new job is really kicking my ass. Anyway I like Spiff's arguments. Can someone add me to the DL when they get a sec? Thanks. 

6 to DL Jesse, (Drogo, Spaceman Spiff, TCS, saoirse, MMCS, Lisin), 0 to.. (skip to 1:17)

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Villains select 1 target per night. The story will usually reflect who that target was. So the villains targeted the player who is Giles since the dark blade was meant for him according the story. Belle took the blade instead. Belle's powers were that of a mason, not a protector. The villains either missed their target, but now know who is playing Giles ( I doubt that character would be an NPC), or they have an investigator, and knew who was Giles which is why he was the target.

11 players. How many villains would we assume there are with 11 players? 4? The story also reflects Mr Gold possibly going to the bad side or sk side of things (perhaps if his mason pair were disposed of?), making that a total of 5 bad guys?

Definitely not a given that the story represents what actually happened.  Often times the Villains don't know who they're killing, just that it isn't one of them. 

Masons typically only have the power of speech outside the game (with their partner) so I don't believe the other Mason would now become a SK/Villain.  I'm wondering if because Twu Wuv, if one of the Masons were targeted for a NK, the other one would die in their stead.  Which would mean someone tried to kill Rumple which I wouldn't doubt, and poor sweet angelic #1 Belle died in his place. Or perhaps they are mafia Lovers where if one is killed they both die, but Mr.Gold/Rumple represent two lives for a two-kill. 

Night 2 - Creeping Death
The town hall (again)

While the battle at the library was happening, there was another one occurring at the town hall. Or rather, many simulated battles. Buffy sparred individually with both Snow and Charming as a battle demonstration to the townsfolk. They hoped to give the civilians a replica. None of them were blessed with Slayer strength or stamina, but Buffy did her best to explain fighting strategy to them. She had recently had to do a similar thing with the potential Slayers who had been activated.

Thinking about Sunnydale sent a pang across Buffy’s heart. She remembered Spike’s sacrifice, which only made her miss the vampire more. And she must have looked downcast, because Charming came over to try to lift her spirits. “Here, let’s do some more one-on-one battles” he called out to the crowd. “And I’ve got the song for it.”

Suddenly, he lashed out with a punch at Buffy. Her Slayer reflexes made her parry it and fight back. The two scrapped, not hitting full force, but enough to seem real. And Charming sung:

Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those kicks were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightening
But they fought with expert timing

Buffy laughed and humored him with more sparring. Snow shook her head amusedly and, with a grin, continued:

They were funky China men from funky Chinatown
They were chopping them up and they were chopping them down
It's an ancient Chinese art and everybody knew their part
From a feint into a slip, and kicking from the hip

They all sang the chorus again together, and continued with “There was funky Billy Chin and little Sammy Chung”. As they sang “He said here comes the big boss”, a magical blast knocked Buffy to the floor. The singing immediately stopped. The Charmings turned to see The Black Fairy smirking at them.

“Training your citizens into warriors? Not very princely,” she smarmed. Snow shot back “You made us do this! We’re just defending ourselves from YOUR evil.” The Black Fairy cracked her knuckles. “Let’s get it on” she sang, and the fight resumed.

The citizens of Storybrooke at least were able to dodge and parry much better. They still didn’t really have a good means of killing the demons. Charming was trying to inspire them, singing in an unsteady voice “We took a bow and made a stand, started swinging with the hand.” Realizing what he was doing, Snow added “The sudden motion made me skip, now we're into a brand new trip.

Unsurprisingly, Buffy was doing just fine on her own. She was an absolute whirlwind on the battlefield. She was taking on far more demons than any person should have been able to handle. The citizens took notice and took up the cheer.

Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those kicks were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightening
But they did it with expert timing

Buffy kept looking around and helping whoever was most in need. Which is probably why she didn’t notice the Black Fairy making her way across the carnage towards her. Of course the blonde would be able to defeat her in hand-to-hand combat. The Black Fairy didn’t intend on letting her get that close. She formed a spear out of shadow, lifted it, and hurled it. It stabbed Buffy in the side and she screamed in pain.

The Black Fairy chuckled as she turned to go. Yet Buffy leapt back to her feet and kept attacking the demons. Narrowing her eyes, The Black Fairy formed another spear and threw this one into her back. Buffy howled in pain and nearly toppled over. And yet, she fought on. She was not moving at super-speed any more, but any blows that landed still packed a wallop. Buffy was barely fending the demons off. Her movements were very wired, not graceful any more. The Black Fairy, enraged, formed another spear. With this one she stepped in close to the blonde and uppercutted it into her gut. Buffy let out a gasp as her eyes started to unfocus. The Charmings yelled in anger but they had been too far off.

“Hmph” was all The Black Fairy said. She was abruptly thrown into the wall by more magical blasts. Looking to see who had done it, she spied Regina and Zelena with their hands up in magical firing position. They had gone to check in on Zelena’s daughter and had only just returned. Starting to feel outmatched magically, The Black Fairy teleported away to join her grandson.

The two witches ran to Buffy’s side, where Charming and Snow were already trying to save her. “Can we do anything???” Snow frantically asked her stepmother. After examining the wounds, however, Regina just shook her head slowly. Buffy chuckled mirthlessly. “Dying seems...pretty easy…Ungh...Hardest thing in this world...is living in it...” Her breathing was becoming slower, her movements ceasing. Zelena asked “Should we get someone? Her friend, her sister?” Buffy’s eyes seemed to widen. “Dawn…” she tried to tell them as she realized. But she sank into the floor, succumbing at last to her injuries.

At the same instant, in a room in Granny’s Inn, Dawn shot bold upright in her bed. She sensed...something. Her cell phone began to ring. It was Willow.

There was 1 clue in the story. 24 hours for Night, so it will end at noon Eastern time on Wednesday.

Still Singing:

1. Drogo
2. The Crazed Spruce
3. MarkHB
5. Lisin
6. egavasc
8. MuuMuuChainsmoker
9. saoirse
10. caprice
11. Spaceman Spiff

Had Their Finale:

4. aquarian1 - You are Belle, MASON and HERO. You fell in love with Rumpelstiltskin, despite his being the Dark One. (Some might say, a Beast? Eh? Eh???) Recently you two got married and had a son. It’s unfortunate that he was stolen from you and raised in a realm where time moves faster and he’s grown now. And evil, that doesn’t help things either. In fact you know who Mr. Gold is but cannot communicate with him outside of the game.

7. Jesse - You are Buffy Summers, SCOOBY and HERO. You are the Slayer, the chosen one. You alone will stand against the vampires the demons and the forces of darkness. Well, not exactly ‘you alone’ any more. You have your Scooby team that is investigating the new Hellmouth in Storybrooke. You need to find out more information though, so each Night you can PM me a player name and I’ll tell you who they are.

a-superhero-of-something.gif?w=620

And the author humbly requests that you please stop making him kill Buffy off early. I mean, lookit baby Sarah Michelle Gellar!

6926163.gif

Also yes, you can continue discussing until a Night story comes up. It will be unofficial Twilight. But not THAT Twilight.

15-memes-buffy-twilight-crossbow.jpeg?13

• Love 2

Well, crap. :(

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Masons typically only have the power of speech outside the game (with their partner) so I don't believe the other Mason would now become a SK/Villain.  I'm wondering if because Twu Wuv, if one of the Masons were targeted for a NK, the other one would die in their stead.  Which would mean someone tried to kill Rumple which I wouldn't doubt, and poor sweet angelic #1 Belle died in his place. Or perhaps they are mafia Lovers where if one is killed they both die, but Mr.Gold/Rumple represent two lives for a two-kill. 

I've seen games where killing one mason turned the other into the SK, so I can honestly see it happening in this game.  I guess we'll find out for sure shortly....

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

I've seen games where killing one mason turned the other into the SK

The last Buffy game, to be specific.  And now I'm getting flashbacks....

• Love 3
(edited)

1) I think more than 2 of you have Night actions, hint hint...

2) I saw Wonder Woman last night, and if you haven't seen it yet, you should. A summary (not really spoilery, but just in case):

Spoiler

DBmp_ulW0AAmbSk.jpg:medium

Edited by TJtrack99
Spoiler note
  • Love 3

So it's the last week of school, which meant giving finals and finalizing grades and everything. So the story may not be up until late tomorrow or Sunday. Apologies for the delay.

• Love 2
On 6/9/2017 at 11:48 AM, TJtrack99 said:

So it's the last week of school, which meant giving finals and finalizing grades and everything. So the story may not be up until late tomorrow or Sunday. Apologies for the delay.

Life happens.  :-)

• Love 1