Type keyword(s) to search

Magical Musical Mafia

• Start Topic

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/9/2017 at 0:48 PM, TJtrack99 said:

So it's the last week of school, which meant giving finals and finalizing grades and everything. So the story may not be up until late tomorrow or Sunday. Apologies for the delay.

giphy.gif

• Love 1

What few clips I have seen of Jersey Shore have told me that Snooki might stand alone atop the category of "Aspirational Trainwreck."  For a 4-foot bundle of intoxicants, she definitely seems to have had style.  (And I actually have liked her and Jenn on their post-JS reality shows, now that they've outgrown the foolishness and are actually trying their hands at being as adult as reality TV will allow them to be.)

• Love 2

Sorry, everyone. I was feeling uncreative and didn't really want to write this. With the end of school

Spoiler

and a marriage proposal of my own to ponder

I was busy. But now! Back and better than ever!

Day 3 - Wedding Bell Blues
The Storybrooke chapel

After the death of Belle, Emma had not wanted to wait on getting married to Hook. She grabbed him, her family, and Archie and ran to the chapel. She got the former cricket to marry them in a small, tasteful ceremony. No time for big to-do’s when your town is under siege! Each of them said their vows, those important words so carefully chosen.

Finally, Archie pronounced them man and wife. They were about to kiss, when suddenly, everyone except Emma froze. A white sheen appeared over them as the magic spell held them. The Savior looked around and spotted the villains lurking in one of the wings. “What do you want?” she spat at them.

The Black Fairy just laughed. “Just came to give our congratulations, even if this wedding is pointless.” “True love is not pointless,” Emma growled. The Black Fairy rolled her eyes. “Yes, it is. But this is also pointless since you’re not going to be married for long.”  She strode toward the blonde as Emma considered Hook’s reformation. But she believed in it. She was about to tell The Black Fairy that when the villainess concluded “Because this spell freezes everyone who is not in imminent danger of dying. Isn’t that right, Killian?”

In utter disbelief, Emma slowly turned around. Hook was quaking, his eyes full of fear. “Me?” he asked in a small voice. Sweet was the one who answered him. “You’re a pirate captain, a great military leader. Like Eisenhower or Churchill, or FDR if you had a wheelchair. But you’ll die much too fast for that. Spiked your rum well before the wedding.”

Hook looked up to see The Black Fairy shove her arm into Emma’s back. She couldn’t rip her heart out, but she could freeze Emma in place. Gideon shapeshifted into a sinister-looking version of Emma. “You thought this was true love, pirate?” ‘she’ asked him. Hook shook his head. He was physically weak, but his spirit was still there. He suddenly said “Love is a many splendored thing, Love lifts us up where we belong, All you need is love.” ‘Emma’ responded “Please don't start that again.
Hook, music swelling from nowhere, then sang out: “All you need is love”
‘Emma’: “A girl has got to eat!
Ewan: “All you need is love
‘Emma’: “Or she'll end up on the street!
Ewan: “All you need is lo-o-ove
‘Emma’: “Love is just a game.

Hook sang directly to the real Emma “I was made for loving you baby, You were made for loving me.” The fake Emma spun him to face her and sang back “The only way of loving me baby, Is to pay a lovely fee

Hook: “Just one night, Just one night
‘Emma’: “There's no way, Cause you can't pay
Hook: “In the name of love, One night in the name of love
‘Emma’: “You crazy fool, I won't give in to you
Hook: “Don't leave me this way. I can't survive without your sweet love, Oh baby. Don't leave me this way

‘Emma’ contemplated to herself “You think that people would have enough of silly love songs.” But Hook fiercely said “I look around me and I see it isn't so, oh no.” ‘Emma’: “Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs.” Hook: “Well what's wrong with that? I'd like to know. Cause here I go again!

He finally moved, surging forward and grabbing the fake Emma by her collar. He sang all the louder “Love lifts us up where we belong! Where the eagles fly. On a mountain high!
‘Emma’: “Love makes us act like we are fools, Throw our lives away, For one happy day
Hook: “We can be heroes, Just for one day
‘Emma’: “You, you will be mean
Hook: “No I won't!
‘Emma’: “And I, I'll drink all the time
Hook sang to the real Emma: “We should be lovers!
‘Emma’: “We can't do that
Hook: “We should be lovers, And that's a fact
‘Emma’: “Though nothing will keep ‘us’ together
Hook: “We could steal time, Just for one day.

And suddenly, the real Emma was joining him. She couldn’t move, but somehow she was able to join him in song. BOTH: “We can be heroes, Forever and ever! We can be heroes, Forever and ever! We can be heroes…

Hook leapt back onto the altar and kissed Emma passionately. A multi-colored shockwave burst out of them and swept over the town. This was True Love’s Kiss, the most powerful magic of all. It blasted The Black Fairy backwards and threw her to the ground, which released her hold on Emma. The other villains were also flattened. As they got back to their feet, they noticed the spell freezing everybody else had been broken too.
Hook looked deep into Emma’s eyes as he sang “Just because I-I-I, I will always love you!
Emma: “I-I-I, I-
BOTH: “Can't help loving…

Hook collapsed to the ground as he softly sang the word “You…” Emma held him in her arms as she sang in response “How wonderful life is, now-
Both: “You're in the world

With a flourish, Rumpelstiltskin appeared nearby. Hook saw his long-time nemesis there, then looked between him and his wife. “Dark One? Savior?” They both looked attentively as he said “Kick her ass.” Then Hook exhaled, closing his eyes, his long life finally over.

The other two made eye contact, saw the righteous fire burning there, and nodded. Emma rose and the two turned as one towards the villains. They gulped.

Still Singing:

1. Drogo
2. The Crazed Spruce
3. MarkHB
5. Lisin
6. egavasc
8. MuuMuuChainsmoker
10. caprice
11. Spaceman Spiff

Had Their Finale:

4. aquarian1 - You are Belle, MASON and HERO. You fell in love with Rumpelstiltskin, despite his being the Dark One. (Some might say, a Beast? Eh? Eh???) Recently you two got married and had a son. It’s unfortunate that he was stolen from you and raised in a realm where time moves faster and he’s grown now. And evil, that doesn’t help things either. In fact you know who Mr. Gold is but cannot communicate with him outside of the game.

7. Jesse - You are Buffy Summers, SCOOBY and HERO. You are the Slayer, the chosen one. You alone will stand against the vampires the demons and the forces of darkness. Well, not exactly ‘you alone’ any more. You have your Scooby team that is investigating the new Hellmouth in Storybrooke. You need to find out more information though, so each Night you can PM me a player name and I’ll tell you who they are.

9. Saoirse -You are Captain Hook, CAPTAIN/VIGILANTE and HERO. You are reformed (mostly) from your pirate ways, now that you’re in love with Emma. Still, you are going to try to recruit people to your side - each Night, PM me the name of one player, and they will join the CREW. In addition, you have 1 free Night kill to use during the game. Make it count!

tumblr_inline_op1phkf2ju1rbgili_540.gif

You have until the end of day on Sunday (my birthday!) to complete a DL (which takes 5). Also know now that we're leaving for vacation next Friday. Maybe we can get through the next Day by then? We'll see!

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

@Drogo's reaction seems like he's claiming a character that I know for a fact he is not, and we do need to get things rolling, so....

1 to DL Drogo (TCS), 4 for a swan to swallow a villain

Dear Spruce, cut out your role claim sass

Lest I spin some gold and spin your ass

There is no role I'd rather claim

RUMPLESTILTSKIN IS MY NAME ☆

2 hours ago, Drogo said:

Ok let's vote for someone. Spruce, MMCS, or caprice? 

Why these names when you have no clues supporting any of those listed?

I don't trust anyone right now to be honest...even @TJtrack99 and all the red herring clues that led me to ....I can't even say it.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Drogo said:

I don't have any clues. Apparently no one does. 

Shall we sit here and wait to die?

No one knows what it's like to be the bad man....

But you on the other hand, when bad in these games, your duplicity is, well, Gloria-ous to say the least.

7 hours ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

@Drogo's reaction seems like he's claiming a character that I know for a fact he is not, and we do need to get things rolling, so....

1 to DL Drogo (TCS), 4 for a swan to swallow a villain

Who do you say he is claiming to be? Convince me that @Drogo is the right person to DL, it won't take much at this point....

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Love 1
On 6/5/2017 at 10:50 AM, Drogo said:

Somebody's gonna die today

On 6/5/2017 at 5:20 PM, Drogo said:

1 to DL @Jesse (Drogo) 5 to Be Our F*cking Guest

Let's do this. 

^^My posts after my beloved was killed by some fools.^^

I have to say, I believe @Drogo's claim of Rumplestiltskin, as I'm not sure why anyone would falsely claim that.  

Based on the stories, I am confused as to whether Rumpy is a true hero or some sort of rogue actor though.  (I'm assuming not villain, because even our favorite Khal is not THAT bold.)

• Love 1

So @Drogo is loudly claiming to be Rumple, @The Crazed Spruce thought he was claiming to be Emma and was refuting it because they knew that to be untrue (because they themselves are Emma?) I've led on in post who I am in this game and @Lisin is vouching for @MarkHB (and I don't know what that exactly means to be honest)..... That leaves us where?

3 minutes ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

I have to say, I believe @Drogo's claim of Rumplestiltskin, as I'm not sure why anyone would falsely claim that.  

Based on the stories, I am confused as to whether Rumpy is a true hero or some sort of rogue actor though.  (I'm assuming not villain, because even our favorite Khal is not THAT bold.)

That has me worried as well. The story seems to indicate the Rumple is after the villains, but he did go dark...so SK?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

So @Drogo is loudly claiming to be Rumple, @The Crazed Spruce thought he was claiming to be Emma and was refuting it because they knew that to be untrue (because they themselves are Emma?) I've led on in post who I am in this game and @Lisin is vouching for @MarkHB (and I don't know what that exactly means to be honest)..... That leaves us where?

Muumuu, caprice, and egavasc. 

1. Congrats, TJ, on the end of school!

2. Happy birthday, TJ!!

3. Getting engaged? That's a big step! Good luck, TJ, and congratulations!

4. You really thought anything would happen over the weekend?

5. No!! Not Hook! That chest, the guy-liner, that accent... I could break into song myself! We will avenge you, saoirse!

If Lisin is vouching for Mark already, that's an interesting move. He's generally a very good player and it might be worth keeping him around for a while.

Also, you might want to keep me around for a while. I've come a long way and want nothing more than to look after the boy who used to be mine.

11 minutes ago, MarkHB said:

3 to DL Drogo (The Crazed Spruce, Lisin, MarkHB) 2 to DL

tumblr_nlay464fda1sq15vco3_500.gif

9 hours ago, Lisin said:

2 to DL Drogo (TCD, Lisin) 3 to something witty this way comes... sorry. I'm sleepy.  

tumblr_n5fvgguwfk1smivoro1_500.gif

9 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

That's exactly what a SK would say!!  :P

tumblr_n5bldegQfi1rhfn4so2_250.gif

3 minutes ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

I'm torn about this vote.  I am ambivalent about Drogo's villainy, but my feelings are still a bit bruised by his cruel vote against me. 

Now I'm more sure than I was about you, MMCS.  ^^ Because THIS is just the sort of thing a villain says when they know someone's about to die a Hero.^^

tumblr_mcir38Sd221rj5rjso1_500.giftumblr_inline_mqz80yU35f1qz4rgp.gif

1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Now I'm more sure than I was about you, MMCS.  ^^ Because THIS is just the sort of thing a villain says when they know someone's about to die a Hero.^^

tumblr_mcir38Sd221rj5rjso1_500.giftumblr_inline_mqz80yU35f1qz4rgp.gif

Well, now I'm paranoid that you're up to some kind of Jedi Mind Trick. 

• Love 1

4 to DL Drogo (The Crazed Spruce, Lisin, MarkHB, Spiff) 1 to let night fall

1 to DL Muumuuchainsmoker (Drogo) 4 to something something kill bad people 

I know I am doing badly at this game, but to be honest my brain has been fried from all the stuff going on this month.

• Love 1
(edited)

By all means let's keep Day open long enough for my DL to go through.

5 to DL Drogo (The Crazed Spruce, Lisin, MarkHB, Spiff, Drogo) 0 to end the suspense

Edited by Drogo
#Queening
On 28/06/2017 at 11:15 AM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Is that even allowed in the game voting to DL yourself? (honest question)

Popping in to say - it's called 'Queening' and one usually does it when one is done with said lynch. Either that or the lynchee is messing with your heads. I'm sure all will be revealed in the fullness of time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

it's called 'Queening'

at least around here it is.  Named so in honor of QueenInsane, a poster/player on the TWoP forums who used this tactic more than once.

Other places may not allow it.  Or if they do, they have a different term.

• Love 1
(edited)

Well I do have a story thread in mind, but I'm leaving for vacation in the morning and am now engaged (!), so, I'll put the content in spoiler tags, and you can get in Night actions. Consider it to be unofficial Night until next Saturday.

Spoiler

Rumplestiltskin died - obviously - and he was a MASON/HERO. No other powers.

ETA: you don't HAVE to get in Night actions if you want to wait for the story. But you can if you want.

Edited by TJtrack99
ETA
  • Love 3