Type keyword(s) to search

Andrea & Lamondre: King Pins and Queen Balls

• Start Topic

Andrea’s extensive arrest history includes an eye-popping array of charges and convictions ranging from grand theft to domestic violence to arson. With very little effort, we were able to gather up no fewer than 20 mug shot photos of Andrea dating back to 2001.

image.thumb.png.3e8a95a6a8c87143ac0b46c4844d0730.png

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1

Entrepreneur Andrea met Lamondre through his cousin and began visiting him prison shortly after. Lamondre has been behind bars for 13 years for drug trafficking charges and has told Andrea that she’s going to be his wife when he gets out (without officially popping the question). Andrea has her heart set on marrying Lamondre, but Andrea’s family are all too familiar with his criminal ways that have dominated newspaper headlines for years. Can Lamondre win over Andrea’s outspoken sisters, and can Andrea convince Lamondre change his bad boy ways? With questions being raised and lines being drawn, Andrea must decide if she wants a future with Lamondre and risk pushing her family away forever.

• Love 1

In case you're wondering where Andrea got the stock to start up her sunglass business:

"Andrea was arrested in 2014 for grand theft after she and several accomplices were caught allegedly stealing $6,695 worth of eye wear from a Florida Sunglass Hut, according to Starcasm. The police report states that Andrea and her friends walked out of the store with a total of 14 pairs of designer sunglasses, including two pairs of Gucci glasses, Mio Mio, Bulgari, four Tom Fords, and six pairs of Chanel."

• LOL 6
34 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

In case you're wondering where Andrea got the stock to start up her sunglass business:

"Andrea was arrested in 2014 for grand theft after she and several accomplices were caught allegedly stealing $6,695 worth of eye wear from a Florida Sunglass Hut, according to Starcasm. The police report states that Andrea and her friends walked out of the store with a total of 14 pairs of designer sunglasses, including two pairs of Gucci glasses, Mio Mio, Bulgari, four Tom Fords, and six pairs of Chanel."

LOL...I just can't.....thanks for that.  Hilarious.  

• LOL 3

Pulled this from the article I posted a link to, clears up a lot about what production is feeding us to keep us watching.

So what is the current status of Lamondre-Z and Andreyoncé? Unfortunately, Florida prison records indicate that Lamondre is still behind bars with his “current release date” listed as May 18, 2026.

• LOL 4

Anybody else wondering if Andrea knew Lamotrigine or whatever his name is *before* this was cast and knew he wouldn't be released in the immediate future?  

I keep side eyeing this heifer and wondering if she didn't orchestrate this shit just to promote her "business," which apparently is sunglasses one can purchase for about a buck at Miss A's.  

Hell, my stepson is in a maximum security federal prison (with threats to be moved to the Super Max), and I can look him up and see his release date for free on the internet.  It's not like that information is top secret, so why didn't the great business woman Andrea Google that shit instead of waiting for him to tell her?

Ugh.  I get so disillusioned when I think those masters of snark at TLC fell for some fuck-and-awe audition.  That's why I stopped watching Catfish a few years ago.  😕  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

It's not like that information is top secret, so why didn't the great business woman Andrea Google that shit instead of waiting for him to tell her?

She wouldn’t have been picked to be on the show if she gave any inkling that she knew he wasn’t getting out soon. Production obviously doesn’t bother to look it up either. Or they do, and don’t care, and just write out a different storyline.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

She wouldn’t have been picked to be on the show if she gave any inkling that she knew he wasn’t getting out soon. Production obviously doesn’t bother to look it up either. Or they do, and don’t care, and just write out a different storyline.

I agree.  That's why I lost interest in Catfish when it came to light at least a couple of the participants knew each other but wanted to get on the show to promote their halfassed careers (DJ, singer, talentless hack, etc).  

Hell, even TLC could spend about 10 seconds checking the inmates dates of releases before offering the contract.  Lazy assholes.  

Let me play devil's avocado for a second (TM - 30 rock).

It sounds to me like lamondre won an appeal and based on THAT, he told Andrea that he would be out soon. 

But these are all complex ideas and hard to explain to anyone.  So, lamondre could have reasonably misunderstood and then explained it to Andrea who also misunderstood.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Let me play devil's avocado for a second (TM - 30 rock).

It sounds to me like lamondre won an appeal and based on THAT, he told Andrea that he would be out soon. 

But these are all complex ideas and hard to explain to anyone.  So, lamondre could have reasonably misunderstood and then explained it to Andrea who also misunderstood.

You’re being too kind. They are both as dumb as a bag of hair.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I'll admit to being one of those questioning just how Lemonandre 🤩 is sending money to Andrea while locked up, instead of the other way around. Well, here is one explanation:
https://starcasm.net/love-after-lockup-lamondre-money/

Apparently LaMondrian received a 37K settlement while in jail. But... that was 2015. Hardly seems enough to keep Andrea satisfied for five years, though. He's also running an apparel business and a hair extension business from prison. Which, based on the pictures shown in the article, certainly must be raking in the big bucks. 🤣

Too bad he isn't running a dental clinic. Maybe he could offer some of his fine taste in teeth to some of the other folks on the show.

Edited by dsteele
Typo
  • LOL 2