Type keyword(s) to search

Mackenzie McKee: Somebody We're Supposed to Know

• Start Topic

Thread title made me laugh.

Mackenzie must be desperate for cash if she keeps running whenever MTV calls. Hell, they recruited Brostol Palin before they came crawling back to her. She's yoking herself to a sinking ship. I'd be a little insulted to always be Plan D, but it's not like any of these women are aware of Plan B anyway.

Her poor kids, in addition to being forced to listen to their 16-year-old sister mother pout and openly shit talk their father to their faces, are all saddled with names that sound like off-brand snack foods.

The decision to document Mackenzie's mother's last few months of life only in the shallow context of Mackenzie's glib, trivial bullshit ("My mom having cancer means she can't babysit on demand for me anymore while I film my shitty YouTube workout videos! My life sucks!") feels...exceptionally tasteless, even for this soulless franchise.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

I can't decide which made laugh harder:

On 8/17/2019 at 4:52 PM, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I'd be a little insulted to always be Plan D, but it's not like any of these women are aware of Plan B anyway.

Or

On 8/17/2019 at 4:52 PM, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Her poor kids... are all saddled with names that sound like off-brand snack foods.

Bless you.

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

This is the kind of shitty person she is. Her kids tear up stores and she blames it on her absentee husband.  If you can't handle 3 kids, you shouldn't have had them.

so, yeah, are you guys getting this?  Take your kids to fancy Japanese steak houses, as well as Sephora and Wine Country but for the love of all that is good & holy, avoid places like the zoo!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

This is the kind of shitty person she is. Her kids tear up stores and she blames it on her absentee husband.  If you can't handle 3 kids, you shouldn't have had them.

She also abused her dog.

Mackezie McKee, who appeared on Teen Mom 3 in 2013, was accused of leaving her dog, a Harlequin Great Dane named Hank, in a fenced-up pen this week while she vacationed to the Bahamas with her husband Josh, TMZ reports.

In photos obtained by the outlet, McKee’s dog can be seen standing in a muddy, outdoor enclosure with a tarp hanging over the top to protect Hank from rain and a bowl of food inside. The dog was also surrounded in its own feces.

The pup was also given a wood pallet to stand on, which was allegedly added by McKee’s neighbors, who claimed Hank was crying and whimpering outside for four days while the reality star vacationed.

Animal Control in Miami, Oklahoma eventually reported to McKee’s yard and took in Hank, according to the outlet. Animal Control did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

image.png.489d8d21349ee836e6699bbdc74b64a7.png

4 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

This is the kind of shitty person she is. Her kids tore up stores and she blamed it on her absentee husband.  If you can't handle 3 kids, you shouldn't have had them.

So, according to this, her two kids killed a ferret in a pet store and she's bemoaning the fact she had to pay $200 for the poor animal because they're not "worth it?" 

She's a total asshole. Perfect fit for this show.

Is Mackenzie coming back for the upcoming season, or was she a one-and-done?  I just read that her mom passed away on December 10th.  I hope Angie was able to have her last days be peaceful and drama free. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Is Mackenzie coming back for the upcoming season, or was she a one-and-done?  I just read that her mom passed away on December 10th.  I hope Angie was able to have her last days be peaceful and drama free. 

This is from MTV's website:

Amber, Catelynn, Cheyenne, Maci and Mackenzie will continue to share their families' triumphs and struggles with the world.

• Love 4

Thanks druzy.  I remember seeing that now.  They crammed so much into that 'reunion' that I don't remember a lot of it.  I did like Chelsea's expression when Mac said 'He's a 2, I'm a 10'.  lol  He's no catch, but she's got a shitty attitude.

• Love 3
On 1/4/2020 at 3:31 PM, eskimo said:

Is it too much to hope that we'll be spared watching that poor woman suffer to the end and her family grieving? I watch reality TV to laugh at these chuckle heads not watch families suffer tragedy and heartache. But MTV probably thinks it will bring ratings...

• Love 2

I don't know how to say this without sounding like a cold hearted bitch but I don't want to watch Mackenize's mother suffer and die on Teen Mom OG. I only watched clips of the show online last season because it wasn't worth DVRing. I guess I'll do the same this season, which is probably the last season. Amber turns 30 in May. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3