Type keyword(s) to search

Resident Alien In The Media

• Start Topic

(edited)

Syfy will air a Resident Alien Season Two marathon on Sunday, February 11, 2024 beginning at 1pm, to get you ready for the Resident Alien (8 episode) Season Three premiere on February 14, 2024 at 10pm.    

resident-alien-season-3-poster.jpg

Edited by AnimeMania
  • Like 5

The showrunner teased the following things as upcoming storylines in season 4 in a new interview:

Spoiler
  • The grays don't just let the stolen baby be taken away from them, they will want to get it back
  • D'arcy will continue being a loose cannon
  • Kate will continue to be regularly abducted and we are going to learn more about why that happens and what the Greys are trying to get out of it
  • Joseph will probably still be included
  • At some point, Heather will be back
  • Big Black will trust Liv more, their dynamic is going to change
  • The Mantid alien will kill someone and cause mayhem in Patience

source: https://tvline.com/lists/resident-alien-finale-season-3-episode-8-ending-explained/1235195471/

I really hope some of these people have conversations and at least someone new is pulled into the know soon. We got D'arcy this season, but now we have Ben & Kate and Mike & Liv off doing their own alien-related things. I guess maybe D'arcy bringing back the baby could spur some of that.

Oh, and I was somewhat surprised Ben & Kate didn't have a moment where they remembered Max's alien claims way back when. So the three of them have things they could talk about.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Harvey said:

The showrunner teased the following things as upcoming storylines in season 4 in a new interview:

Reveal spoiler
  • The grays don't just let the stolen baby be taken away from them, they will want to get it back
  • D'arcy will continue being a loose cannon
  • Kate will continue to be regularly abducted and we are going to learn more about why that happens and what the Greys are trying to get out of it
  • Joseph will probably still be included
  • At some point, Heather will be back
  • Big Black will trust Liv more, their dynamic is going to change
  • The Mantid alien will kill someone and cause mayhem in Patience

source: https://tvline.com/lists/resident-alien-finale-season-3-episode-8-ending-explained/1235195471/

Spoiler

Of course the mantid will kill someone, possibly Max’s only friend. There certainly is a hansel and gretel vibe here. The question is why he hasn’t already. Why didn’t he eat them in the spaceship and go about his business? Why is he making an effort to learn Harry’s life and habits? It can’t just be that he has been deposited on a giant mantid pizza and will eat a swath across the world?

I still wonder if Joseph will turn out to be the general’s son. 

I assume the greys are covertly populating the world with hybrids, so that when they make their move pollution will have made the place almost breathable and the hybrids have flourished and basic humanity will be easily conquered, I guess. 

It continues to be strange, from the point of view of the larger galaxy, that earth is the center of so much attention. 

On 4/5/2024 at 12:54 AM, possibilities said:

Do Asta and D'arcy know Max can see Aliens? I can't remember who knows what anymore. Too much time goes by between seasons.

Asta definitely knows, but I'm not sure about D'arcy.

• Useful 1