Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Me as Well

• Start Topic

Did not need to see Sam. Or Fischer really. They're really bringing back the whole gang. Last episode it was the crying lady! Wonder if Boo or Sophia will be around the next corner.

I'm over Daya running the cell block, hopefully her mom can smack some sense into her.

I'm not a Piper/Apex or Lorna/Nicky shipper so I'm cool with whatever's going on now.

I stand by my last post that only Pennsatucky's life has gotten better in prison!

• Love 6

Really Fischer? You were fired for being too nice with the inmates. They wanted emotionally numb demons. Did Caputo grab your behind or breasts? Did he say "hey baby give me some of that thing?" Nope! All he did was be nice and did innocent flirting. It was inappropriate yes. It wasn't full blown harassment! Get over it and find another job! 

Daya has turned into someone unrecognizable. She has went so far down that she will never come back. It's sad that she's making Aleida look good. 

• Love 12

They've made Daya horrible.  But then, look what she came from. Aleida back inside is gonna be a circus.  

Good way to show how Tiffany became who she is, with that monster father.  She's become one of my fave characters. 

I'm not buying the Egyptian girl's act.  Something is just off, and I don't know if her accent is real or not, but she annoys me just glomming on to Nicky like that. 

And Piper.  Really?  Constant, screaming orgasms via the loudest vibrator on the planet, in the guest room of your brother's tiny house? OMG!  That's just disgusting and crosses SO many boundaries.  I'm not saying bury your sexuality, but time and place, girl!  

• Like 1
  • Love 13
21 minutes ago, Nordly Beaumont said:

Me too. And it doesn't help that the actress just can't carry it off. 

She just comes off as so dumb to me. The character. Not the actor. I get with the life sentence you can get bleak, and I get the drug use and getting protection, but being a boss is laughable. 

Ugh. Caputo. I was laughing that Fig was like shut up, let it blow over. He shouldn't have gone there, but it was an interesting turn when he was like, no, you actually were bad at your job. 

• Love 9

I don't get how Daya became the boss, because in the first seasons (prior to the accidental shooting of the guard) she was kind of an idiot and needed protection.

I'm glad they wrapped up Lorna sort of but her character has been way OUT of character this season IMO. I guess it's the whole break from reality, and in earlier seasons she was mentally stable? She even looks different.

And while I love Nicky (although that hair) I don't get why everyone in the kitchen, ESPECIALLY Gloria, is just cool with her not doing anything but sexcapades while they work.

• Love 4

I'm glad they wrapped up Lorna sort of but her character has been way OUT of character this season IMO. I guess it's the whole break from reality, and in earlier seasons she was mentally stable? She even looks different.

She's always been steadily increasing levels of unstable (by season two she was breaking into Christopher's house and doing weird stuff with his belongings and those of his fiancee), but the death of her baby seems to have been the last straw, especially since she's not receiving any help for her mental illness. (And the show took pains to show that she won't receive any, going forward.)

As far as looking different, I've been assuming no one has access to any kind of makeup (in earlier seasons it was from commissary or handmade), or Sophia/Danita's hair salon or whatever. (I don't remember how Nicky's hair got that color, though. I don't remember it being that color in the riot.)

Edited by kieyra
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, queenbee24 said:

I don't get how Daya became the boss, because in the first seasons (prior to the accidental shooting of the guard) she was kind of an idiot and needed protection.

She still is an idiot. She had protection under Daddy, but after what happened she kind of failed upward so now everyone thinks she's a badass so that's why she's boss. She clearly has no idea what she's doing though. 

• Love 6

I have no idea why Daya is the new queenpin of the prison, her only qualification seems to be that she was Daddy's girlfriend when she died, and I didn't think thats how criminal organizations worked. She clearly isn't very good at it.

We really are bringing everyone back this season! The crying woman last episode, and now Healy AND Fisher. And how is it that between the two of them, its FISHER that seems to be more full of crap. She wasn't even fired by Caputo, as he said, he wasn't even the Warden at the time. And she was fired because she was too nice, not because she wasn't into Caputo. Like, why are we doing this now? It seems like a really weird, questionable way to work in a Mee Too story. 

Did Piper actually just masturbate with some guys toothbrush? What the ever loving fuck? And maybe take the volume down several  levels Piper, theres a baby probably trying to sleep! 

Its nice to see Tiffany actually getting some breaks and her teacher helping her read, and its an interesting bit that it seems like maybe her piece of crap father might have had a learning disability as well. I hope that the teacher really is a decent guy and nit another creep.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 3

I thought Daya got some cred for shooting the guard. Also, she's the one who had the connect for drugs, and was importing them to sell through her mother's boyfriend, the guard. If you are both a remorseless murderer and a supplier of contraband, I'd expect the combination of fear of what the hell you'd do, and desire for what you offer, would make you well-positioned for a certain amount of control.