Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

On 5/11/2019 at 3:14 AM, biakbiak said:

The show was renewed.

Really?  I was just coming on to say how bad it is. Lol. I am watching the current episode and cringing.  Alright then. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Cancelled

Too bad.  It took some time but I think it was finally settling into being a decent show as the series progressed. 

• Love 4
On 5/22/2020 at 8:30 AM, luna1122 said:

well, I'm sad.

Yeah me too!!! This sucks! 😞 Rio just found out she is pregnant!!! They have to end it like that!!! GAH!

• Love 5

I liked this show, so I'm sad! It started out pretty rough but was improving as they dropped having so much focus on Mike and Rio and her mom to being an ensemble show about the quirky residents of a small rural town.  Parks and Rec improved so much after losing all the focus on Leslie and becoming an ensemble comedy. I saw potential for this show to do the same. It's not as laugh out loud funny as Parks, but it still brought a smile to my face. God knows we need all the feel good shows we can get right now. Maybe another network will pick up this or Schooled? I can hope!

• Love 3