Type keyword(s) to search

Lori Greiner: Queen of QVC

Lisin
  • Start Topic

Someone mentioned in one of the episode threads that Robert always gets the sample and hands it to Lori. I'd noticed this too, and how he doesn't do it for Barbara if she's seated next to him. I finally found out why. Sorta....

Watching a rerun, I heard Robert say "I'll hand Lori hers, because of her arm...." then his voice trailed off.

She's got something wrong with her left arm that she can't extend it to grab a sample? I'm going to be watching closer now whenever she makes a deal and goes up to hug someone.

• Love 3
On 6/12/2017 at 7:41 PM, cooksdelight said:

Someone mentioned in one of the episode threads that Robert always gets the sample and hands it to Lori. I'd noticed this too, and how he doesn't do it for Barbara if she's seated next to him. I finally found out why. Sorta....

Watching a rerun, I heard Robert say "I'll hand Lori hers, because of her arm...." then his voice trailed off.

She's got something wrong with her left arm that she can't extend it to grab a sample? I'm going to be watching closer now whenever she makes a deal and goes up to hug someone.

This just came up again in a recent episode thread! I remembered hearing Robert say something about this in the past. I'm glad I'm not the only one who heard it!