Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS-Most Unforgettable Moments

• Start Topic

(edited)

JamieO hosts a look back (try not to cringe or look through your fingers) of MAFS's past 8 seasons 8 most unforgettable moments in 8 categories...sounds overly complicated for a 40 minute show bloated with 28 minutes of Lifetime commercials...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 1

I watched.  I wish they had shown more couples.  It seemed like the same couples were shown repeatedly.  I noticed they never showed the couples from season 2 at all.  I guess that is the black sheep season.  

I did find it odd watching Dr Jessica with Jon and Molly during the decision episode.  

• Love 6

I think they missed a great example for the "most awkward" moments segment.  In season 2, Jaclyn of Jaclyn and Ryan practically barfed all over her dress when she first laid eyes on Ryan.  She kept saying, "Oh my God. Oh my God..."

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Dittohead said:

I think they missed a great example for the "most awkward" moments segment.  In season 2, Jaclyn of Jaclyn and Ryan practically barfed all over her dress when she first laid eyes on Ryan.  She kept saying, "Oh my God. Oh my God..."

No one is allowed to upstage JamieO's marriage day meltdown.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Probably because they couldn't if they tried.  She was just so awful.  It took me a loooong time to get over that stupid woman's behavior.  

When she decided to stay with him, you could have knocked me over with a feather.  Poor Doug. 

When she had her baby's ears pierced, I wanted to slap the shit out of her.  Little baby's don't need earrings and in my mind, tattoos or piercings on the body are something someone should decide to do for themselves when they're old enough to know what they want done and where they want it done. 

• Love 4
On 6/7/2019 at 1:57 PM, gonecrackers said:

You would think they matched her up with The Phantom of the Opera from the way she was so disgusted by Doug’s supposed hideousness.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Seemed like a lot more stuff from the more recent seasons. It made me a little sad to see Jason's toast to Courtney. Still bummed they broke up.

I think they really missed it on the awkward moments - Ryan's Handyman/Fireman sexy time with Jaclyn was definitely up there, but maybe I should be happy they saved my eyeballs from having to see that one again.........

I forgot how much of a weird vibe there was between Vanessa, Trey and his "girl" friend.....awkward indeed.........

• Love 2
(edited)
20 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Jon's sweaty pits was as off putting as Fireman Ryan's nipples...ewwww

Not to mention Ryan’s personality and face. Heck they should put a picture of Ryan besides the words off putting in the dictionary.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 2
(edited)

Boston Ryan was by far the biggest, true idiot they ever cast on this show.  And of all the hunky firefighters in the world they picked him...geesh.

Supposedly one of his fire buds applied then backed out. Have no idea what he looked like but the guy definitely had good sense about him not to marry via TV show. Jaclyn was one of the better wives but seemed too fresh off a terrible loss; hope she picked well for herself & will be happy.

Personally always thought something was off about Jon & agree he came off as entitled. Glad his psych(o) bride is off the show.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 2

Finally forced myself to watch.

For the long time fans, you will find it skimpy on the earlier seasons and heavy on the more recent train wrecks couples.

JamieO must have taken a sedative because her eyes never bugged out nor flew open in faux shock.

As a clip show goes...it was paced well and other than being JamieO and Doug heavy...

entertaining enough.

@humbleopinion, JamieO doesn’t make me as nuts as everyone else.  But there was another girl who reacted as badly as Jamie, maybe around the third season?  I can’t remember her name, but she was the girl everyone loved to hate that year.  The guys name was Neal.  Tall guy, middle eastern, black black black facial hair.  They were in the Atlanta group.  She had a TERRIBLE reaction to him.  (And I cant even say I blame her 100% - he didn’t shine with appeal...).

15 minutes ago, Happyfatchick said:

@humbleopinion, JamieO doesn’t make me as nuts as everyone else.  But there was another girl who reacted as badly as Jamie, maybe around the third season?  I can’t remember her name, but she was the girl everyone loved to hate that year.  The guys name was Neal.  Tall guy, middle eastern, black black black facial hair.  They were in the Atlanta group.  She had a TERRIBLE reaction to him.  (And I cant even say I blame her 100% - he didn’t shine with appeal...).

This couple?

https://www.eonline.com/photos/21253/married-at-first-sight-status-check-find-out-who-s-still-together/769421

Neil had a good personality & was quite funny. Sam was a raging bitch to him right out of the start gate. She asked to be matched, so they matched her. She didn't have to like who they chose, but should've treated him with respect regardless. After being treated like total crap it was game over for Neil, & I don't blame him a bit.  Even so he rode out the rest of the "experiment" well. I felt he made the right decision dumping her on the big day rather than dragging it out for no reason.

• Love 9
(edited)

JamieO carrys the water and the spear since Doug is an abject failure except to hold her purse that holds his balls.

Keeping her gig as host to the Unfiltered shows is to be admired.

I snark on JamieO because she is part of MAFS.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

*carries  (what a brain fart misspelling)

You put an addendum on your post from 6 weeks ago? LOL

One more reason that I like the MAFS forum: No one quoted your original post and was like, "Um, not to be a jerk, but this is really bothering me. It's 'carries.' Sorry!" 

Misspellings and autocorrect snafus happen whenever we're typing fast, especially on a tablet or phone. 

• Love 1

I am annoyed with myself that I didn't catch it a month and half ago...

No, I don't correct others' spellings...in my mind...yes I do.

Sleepyness, fat fingers, brain lapses any number of reasons that misspelling slipped my radar...

The world is back on its axis now that I have correct that wrong....

Carry on ....

• LOL 2
  • Love 1