Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

So maybe I'm missing something because I've only seen the tail end of the last episode, but they've now adopted what looks like a couple dozen kids and they're still harping on that tiny little plane? When they have all those trucks?

I know nothing about planes, but I think the outside of the plane is the least important. I think it’s the super-complicated and intricate engines that are ... you know, critical.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

And why are they taking plane repair advice from a bunch of kids? 

giphy.gif

Now, that would have been more fun if someone got beheaded.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

This shit just keeps getting dumber and dumber. I’m sad because I really liked this show, but this season is off the rails. No way in hell this hodge podge of misfits can figure out how to rebuild a plane. That is unbelievable enough, but what is the point of throwing in the nuclear reactor spill bs too? Not to mention Sherri is dead. Even if she wasn’t, like he would really be able to find her via scavenger hunt style notes left here and there for months, or years. Shit there have been so many time jumps between this and walking dead I can’t keep track of how long it has supposedly been. 

• Love 4

*lectures show*

See, show, I like the cast.  I thought we could maybe have something interesting going on.  Instead you are separating everyone AGAIN, gave us a boring bottle episode AGAIN and brought in a bunch of children of the corn, because well, I don't know why?  Has anyone watching these shows said "let's bring in a bunch of kids"  like, ever???? 

I'm disappointed in you, show.

Also, I'm sick of the PLANE!!!! No way these people can fix a PLANE!!! Didn't they just crash the damn PLANE???

*grumbles*

• Love 3

Oh ffs screw this brat Annie, if she wants to leave let her go. There isn’t enough room on that little shit plane for all these people anyway 

• Love 5
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

If nothing else, this show has convinced me I'm fucked when the ZA happens.  I don't know how to fly or single handedly rebuild a plane or thwart a nuclear meltdown.

Yes, but - can you twirl a stick? 

• LOL 1

Isn't it a thousand degrees out?  What is the purpose of that hat?  Not to keep her hair clean.

I had hopes for this episode because of Strand and Dwight and Morgan and arrgggh.

1 minute ago, SamBeckett said:

Well, I can’t make cheese, but I can eat it. Close enough?

Sounds good to me!

I am 100% unmoved by this kid's story.  Everyone has a sob story and this one is not affecting my cold, dead heart.

Annie!!  Her name is Annie!  Thanks, Alicia.

• Love 3
Just now, nodorothyparker said:

Alicia is not an unattractive girl but these camera angles and close ups are doing her no favors.  She looks like a bug-eyed cocker spaniel listening to this story.

She always looks DEAD behind the eyes, Soulless.

• Love 1

Kirkman hit the nail on the head (pun intended) when he said there are no new stories left to tell. This season on this show certainly underscores that. Even something seemingly new (crisis over broken planes) is old (groups being separated as something bad approaches).

2 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Alicia is not an unattractive girl but these camera angles and close ups are doing her no favors.  She looks like a bug-eyed cocker spaniel listening to this story.

I was going to comment on that but I didn’t want to be yelled at for being a sexist pig.