Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

LOL I was just sitting here thinking about maintenance for both of their hairdos!

I mean, you could mayyyybe fanwank that Al cuts her own hair, but Stormtrooper has a nifty looking bob.

• Love 3
Just now, chick binewski said:

those Cheeto chicken sandwiches just look like a bad decision. 

I'm all for some good junk food but those look nasty.

I liked the zombie pinned by the rock.  Heckuva way to go though.  I like when we see random zombies like that.

See, I didn't mind Al at first, but this excursion with Bob-n-Bangs is not really exciting.

I understand they can't give everything away at once, but we've got Al telling a small part of her story whilst Lady Bangs drops hints at the new government. But we've also got the children of the corn and the return/departure of Daniel and Dwight 2.0 and I don't where this show is going just please bring back Rick to kill Negan so I can get over my S8 GOT disappointment.

• Love 4

I wasn't paying attention.  Did they not have enough rope to leave someone on belay?  What's the rush anyhoo if they didn't?  The first climber anchors the second, who then climbs and sets the belay each time and you go up that way rather than together.

Al - liar, liar pants on fire.

Hey, everyone!  Now we know Al's last name!  Remember when that was a hot topic of conversation here? 

Oh yeah, it never was.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3