Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

raven

Season 5 Live Posting Topic

Okay, the player piano as a decoy is making me laugh.  As did the Walker getting shot with its head in one of those stick your head in this cutout for a picture things.

• Love 1

Sherry has the time to initiate a scavenger hunt?

I might actually laugh if Dwight finds the final clue and it ends up being Negan, leaning and yelling "Sike!"

• Laugh 2

4 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Do y'all think Sherry is still alive? 

Based on the lack of activity on the actress' Imdb page I'd say all signs point to yes.

How did Morgan avoid the spike strip?  He would have hit it before seeing their car on the side of the road.

Late to the party!  Did I miss anything exciting?  I saw Dwight moping in a car with zombies hanging around.

Oh here's a rescue!  I like the cowboy twang for John Dorie.

2 minutes ago, raven said:

I like the cowboy twang for John Dorie.

You'll have to watch their entrance into the 'western town'.  It's pretty funny.  

I've mostly liked this episode but good gods how inexhaustible are the walkie batteries that they can have all these long talk about your feelings talks on them?

15 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

So that's Dwight's entire storyline?  He's spent a year plus chasing this woman leaving scavenger-hunt style notes from Virginia to Texas?

It was either this or they let the Actor go.

Since he couldn't remain on TWD because of the lawsuit.

• Useful 1

I like the different credit scenes each week.

I could watch Daniel & Skidmark make their way through the apocalypse, especially if you add Strand.

• Love 1

The show doesn't quite have an end of the world feel for me anymore.  It's more like an extended camping trip or something, only everyone lost all of their stuff and cell phones and what not.

• Laugh 1

Just now, raven said:

The show doesn't quite have an end of the world feel for me anymore.  It's more like an extended camping trip or something, only everyone lost all of their stuff and cell phones and what not.

It's all the long leisurely walkie conversations that does it for for me.  There's no real sense of deprivation.

• Love 1