Type keyword(s) to search

Media For 9-1-1: Lone Star

• Start Topic

9-1-1: Lone Star Casts Chad Lowe as Real-Life Brother Rob's Estranged Sibling for 'Painful' Family Reunion

Chad Lowe, the actor’s real-life brother, will play Owen’s estranged sibling in the show’s May 2 episode (9/8c), TVLine has learned exclusively. We can also confirm that Robert Pine (CHiPs) will guest-star as Owen’s father. Per the episode’s official logline, “Owen travels to Los Angeles to confront his estranged father and some painful childhood memories.”

This marks the first time Chad Lowe has appeared on camera for 9-1-1: Lone Star. He previously directed two episodes, Season 2’s “Slow Burn” and Season 3’s “Red vs. Blue.”

Edited by milkyaqua

I came across an old-ish interview (2019) with Rob Lowe and could not finish. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and erase the bad impression I had, so I started listening to it. But it is not possible. He is one of the most proudly ignorant person when it comes to politics and history. It is like he lives in an alternate reality where facts don't really count when he wants to justify his views. My initial impressions of him were spot on.

• Applause 1

My DirecTV listings say it's a repeat. Since the strike started, though, they are listing some things as new that are most definitely repeats. I think it's a desperate plea from the networks to get people to watch during the strike.

Edited by possibilities

My DVR is set to record it as a new episode, but the description definitely sounds like the county fair one.  I'm going to take a chance that it's a rerun, because I want to record two other things that evening and something has to go.  If this show is a rerun, then it's off the DVR. 

• Like 1

I'm not 100% sure, but I think if this is the first time an episode of a show is being aired on a particular network, it could be considered new to them even if it was already shown elsewhere. Entire Battlebots seasons have run on other networks than Discovery like SciFi as new and the recording dates in the online guide are the only giveaway. 

17 hours ago, Maverick said:

Why bother?  2 years between new shoes, no 911 lead in and only 12 episodes?  If this isn't intended to be the final.seasom it likely will be anyway. 

I think it's because of all the post production they have to do with this show, trying to push for a March airdate is not going to be possible and they don't want the show running into summer, as ratings will be down. So, holding it for Fall because of the strikes is the better bet. And I don't disagree; as much as waiting another 11 months is going to suck, it's better for them to not try to rush and throw something together just to get it out. We already see from this show what happens when they HAVE the time to write and film episodes.

Which is why I suspect the OG 9-1-1, now on ABC, will be pushed to fall as well.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think it's because of all the post production they have to do with this show, trying to push for a March airdate is not going to be possible and they don't want the show running into summer, as ratings will be down. So, holding it for Fall because of the strikes is the better bet. And I don't disagree; as much as waiting another 11 months is going to suck, it's better for them to not try to rush and throw something together just to get it out. We already see from this show what happens when they HAVE the time to write and film episodes.

Which is why I suspect the OG 9-1-1, now on ABC, will be pushed to fall as well.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzuTQ2-NuBC/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

OG is back in March

• Applause 2