Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E09: Rumors Gone Wild

• Start Topic

Danielle confronts Jordan about their tension and possibly uncovers a secret; Lindsay confides in Danielle about another scandalous rumor; the housemates celebrate Kyle's 36th birthday at a Monte Carlo night.

Airs April 29, 2019.

Amanda can get pretty shitfaced herself. What the heck was she doing at the party dancing by herself, gyrating like a stripper with her dress hiked up to her coochie? At the Christmas in July party she was out of her mind drunk, too. I guess she's a step above Kyle though because she doesn't cheat. 

• Love 3

IMO Jordan is not a 30 yr old hetero virgin. He is gay. He has not admitted it to himself yet or his ultra conservative family. He is struggling. I kind of feel sorry for the guy that in this day and age he is so conflicted about who he is. Just come out, Jordan! You will feel a thousand pounds lifted off your shoulders! 

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Why do I want to hold Lindsey's head under the water in the pool ?  Oh right, she is a bitch

And of course she is making the Kyle rumor about herself, she is the worst!

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Why do I want to hold Lindsey's head under the water in the pool ?  Oh right, she is a bitch

Not to mention, her voice gives me an instant migraine - wish she would get permanent laryngitis. She is right up there with Sheana from VPR. 

And Danielle is another one I'd like to shove in the pool.

Not sure what Jordan's issue is besides being full of horse shit. His tall tales make them all question him. His sexuality or sex life is really none of any of their business, but what can you expect from this bunch of gossip queens.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I hate Lindsey.  The Kyle rumor is just that. She needs to either confront Kyle, tell Amanda, or STFU. Telling other roommates is the absolute worst. Not to mention her getting all dressed up to facetime her Aunt and tell her just to be filmed. 

Shocked to find Hannah & Paige as my favorites this year.

• Love 11
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:37 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Why do I want to hold Lindsey's head under the water in the pool ?

Do you mean that 45 year old woman that thinks she's the house mother?...me too! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 4/30/2019 at 10:37 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Lindsey doesn’t have time for you to drown her! She’s busy doing...stuff? I have no idea what she does other then complain.

All that being said; Do I believe that Kyle has continued and will continue to cheat on Amanda? Yes I do. Do I believe Amanda will look the other way so they can get married and she can have a picture book life? Yes I do. Do I actually kind of like both of them despite everything? Yes I do. Do I understand their relationship or why they are together? No I do not.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Lindsey doesn’t have time for you to drown her! She’s busy doing...stuff? I have no idea what she does other then complain.

All that being said; Do I believe that Kyle has continued and will continue to cheat on Amanda? Yes I do. Do I believe Amanda will look the other way so they can get married and she can have a picture book life? Yes I do. Do I actually kind of like both of them despite everything? Yes I do. Do I understand their relationship or why they are together? No I do not.

I wonder what the hell type of picture books Amanda read as a child. Lol. I mean, I realize dating in NY is apparently awful, but she can do better. And she’s young. Not sure why she’s so hung up on him. Unless he’s great in bed or has a ton of money. 

• Love 1

I can't even remember the girl's name b/c she's so fucking basic, but the one who is a video producer that puts on the devil outfit and thinks she's some great interviewer was so unintentionally hilarious.  What a stupid, vapid twat of a woman!  Also, her questioning someone's sexuality is gross.