Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E11: A Simple Plan

• Start Topic

Political mastermind Wes devises a bold plan that shakes up the remaining players; Nany and Cara Maria have a heated argument; the players compete in the terrifying "Highway to Hell" challenge.

Airs April 17, 2019.

I thought we were done with the cliffhanger eliminations? I was loving that this season had been a complete challenge, tribunal and elimination in one episode. Don't start this stretching it out crap again.

Georgia was going in as soon as she took back her agreement to the "deal". Even if Cara hadn't taken Wes's deal, just by going back on her agreement Georgia was done for.

While Cara has been extremely annoying since she hooked up with Paulie I had to laugh at Nany trying to harp on "veteran respect". Where was that when she out CT up for elimination super early in the show? Also was anyone else a little skeeved out by the way Paulie told Cara to watch her tone with him? Girl....

• Love 12

Poor Wes. I don't understand how he walks around without tripping over his erection. Bear is gone, Johnny has been gone for a long time, and he got to play Let's Make a Deal along with Dee and Mattie. I'm still waiting for him to dive off the cliff and fall hard onto the canyon floor, but he's fun to watch.

Good mission. I suck at slide puzzles, so not puking would be a moral victory for me.

Paulie and Cara are still gross. Paulie is funny looking at Wes, clearly not buying all his hype. He's still a dick, though.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, angelamh66 said:

Oh Wes why did you have to make a deal with Cara and Paulie. Ugh. I actually loved Nany’s take on how Cara has changed. Cara is the living worst now and I just cannot root for her anymore. 

Well if he gets immunity for him, Mattie and Dee from both Cara and Paulie with just two eliminations left after this one, it’s a smart move.

Producers probably told him to ham it up with Wes’ angels bit.

The cliffhanger sucks but it is a big elimination at this point in the game.

Actually all the eliminations remaining are big for the players.

• Love 7

Georgia, Georgia! That is way too much honesty for this game. Wes would have respected you so much more if you had taken the deal and then turned around and threw him in at your first opportunity.

9 hours ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

Also was anyone else a little skeeved out by the way Paulie told Cara to watch her tone with him? Girl....

Paulie is awful. Cara didn't even have a tone, she was just trying to get a sentence out without him talking over her. Much as I appreciate Wes and his deals, I wish he had not given Paulie's head the opportunity to swell up even more. Ew.

• Love 7

Didn't they all uses to like each other more? There has always been some fights, but it seems like no one likes anyone else. How sad.  I wouldn't want to participate in this group. It's not as fun to watch as it used to be. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

I thought we were done with the cliffhanger eliminations? I was loving that this season had been a complete challenge, tribunal and elimination in one episode. Don't start this stretching it out crap again.

Georgia was going in as soon as she took back her agreement to the "deal". Even if Cara hadn't taken Wes's deal, just by going back on her agreement Georgia was done for.

While Cara has been extremely annoying since she hooked up with Paulie I had to laugh at Nany trying to harp on "veteran respect". Where was that when she out CT up for elimination super early in the show? Also was anyone else a little skeeved out by the way Paulie told Cara to watch her tone with him? Girl....

You weren't the only one who was skeeved out there, because my first thought was that Cara needs to run far, far away as quickly as possible, since I remember from BB18 that Paulie has one serious and scary temper when he gets pushed far enough.

• Love 5
On 4/18/2019 at 10:21 PM, lexington11 said:

You weren't the only one who was skeeved out there, because my first thought was that Cara needs to run far, far away as quickly as possible, since I remember from BB18 that Paulie has one serious and scary temper when he gets pushed far enough.

One billion percent. He's a control freak, gaslighting, condescending jackass, and the sooner she gets away from him, the better. 

(New to this show, got sucked in by Mattie and Gus, but Paulie's presence is utterly nauseating.) 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

One billion percent. He's a control freak, gaslighting, condescending jackass, and the sooner she gets away from him, the better. 

(New to this show, got sucked in by Mattie and Gus, but Paulie's presence is utterly nauseating.) 

Even more nauseating is that MTV just had to put Bear on the same season, and I can't honestly decide which one is the bigger narcissist sociopath.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lexington11 said:

Even more nauseating is that MTV just had to put Bear on the same season, and I can't honestly decide which one is the bigger narcissist sociopath.

While I definitely think Bear probably actually is a gross asshole, I really do get the vibe that was trolling the entire season. Like he knew what the producers wanted from him and he just had fun with it. Whereas Paulie I think genuinely has no self-awareness about all his issues (of which there are MANY)

• Love 9
4 hours ago, lexington11 said:

Maybe it's because this is the first place I've seen Bear, but I thought he was a regulation reality show loudmouth idiot. I was glad Kyle beat him, but he didn't inspire sheer loathing, just annoyance and fatigue with his schtick...

1 hour ago, Craphole Island said:

While I definitely think Bear probably actually is a gross asshole, I really do get the vibe that was trolling the entire season. Like he knew what the producers wanted from him and he just had fun with it. Whereas Paulie I think genuinely has no self-awareness about all his issues (of which there are MANY)

[my bold] QFT. Which, given that he was broadcast nearly around the clock for two months.... It would be impressive if it weren't so pathetic, infuriating, and terrifying.

(Yes, I hold a grudge long after Big Brother seasons are over, for the truly egregious hamsters.)

• Love 4
On 4/20/2019 at 10:23 PM, IndyMischa said:

Maybe it's because this is the first place I've seen Bear, but I thought he was a regulation reality show loudmouth idiot. I was glad Kyle beat him, but he didn't inspire sheer loathing, just annoyance and fatigue with his schtick...

[my bold] QFT. Which, given that he was broadcast nearly around the clock for two months.... It would be impressive if it weren't so pathetic, infuriating, and terrifying.

(Yes, I hold a grudge long after Big Brother seasons are over, for the truly egregious hamsters.)

I see we're in the same boat when it comes to BB. And I actually have seen Bear before, because he was on a season of the UK version of Celebrity BB. And let's just say that with both him and Frankie Grande making the finals, and Bear winning, you can imagine how watching the entire season was, especially when Bear was the more obnoxious one of the two.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, lexington11 said:

I see we're in the same boat when it comes to BB. And I actually have seen Bear before, because he was on a season of the UK version of Celebrity BB. And let's just say that with both him and Frankie Grande making the finals, and Bear winning, you can imagine how watching the entire season was, especially when Bear was the more obnoxious one of the two.

Oh LORDT. You deserve a medal for sticking through that one!! Yikes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Oh LORDT. You deserve a medal for sticking through that one!! Yikes.

No kidding, because the only thing worse than one obnoxious reality TV fame chaser is having two of them on the same show

• Love 1