Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Episode Recaps and Recap Schedule

• Start Topic

I thought it might be helpful to have a place where links to all the episode recaps could be easily found and where we can coordinate who's recapping each week.  Unfortunately I can't find a schedule for the whole season yet so this will be a work in progress.

Anybody want to sign up to recap next week?

Mods - feel free to delete if this is inappropriate.

Edited by LilWharveyGal
Added Sasha888 to the schedule.
  • Love 7
(edited)

Awesome, @Sasha888

To link - once you post your recap in the episode thread, click the icon at the bottom of the post that looks like three circles.  (When you hover over it, it says "Share Post.")  Clicking it will show you a link which you can CTRL+C to copy.  Then, when you create a post in this thread, click the fourth icon from the top left that looks like a chain.  (Says "Link" when you hover on it.)  You'll be able to paste in the link to your recap. 

Now that I think about it, you could also PM me and I'll link it in my first post so it'll always be at the top of the page.    

Edited by LilWharveyGal
  • Love 2

Funny thing is, I cut out Comcast when the price started to reach mortgage-level payments, so I could no longer watch Sister Wives - and the TLC Go app wouldn't play nice with my decision to no longer have cable, so I pulled a full Meri Brown and pouted and whined until dear @LilWharveyGal provided us with snarktastic recaps for those of us who couldn't watch.  So I think I owe this place a recap of my own. :)

• Love 9
On 2/1/2019 at 1:16 PM, laurakaye said:

Funny thing is, I cut out Comcast when the price started to reach mortgage-level payments, so I could no longer watch Sister Wives - and the TLC Go app wouldn't play nice with my decision to no longer have cable, so I pulled a full Meri Brown and pouted and whined until dear @LilWharveyGal provided us with snarktastic recaps for those of us who couldn't watch.  So I think I owe this place a recap of my own. :)

LOL, full Meri Brown!

My cable bill is ridiculous, but I've gotten so used to little luxuries like DVR, pausing live television, and On Demand services that I just pay the damn bill every month while shaking my head in complete annoyance.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Kody's Shocking Move

HAHAHAHA.......oh, wait.  They are seriously going with this as the name of the episode?  When this is news that's so old I already used that newspaper as garden mulch a year ago?

• Love 5
On 2/1/2019 at 7:08 AM, laurakaye said:

When you say On Demand, where can I see it?  I currently watch the show on Sling...I will check to see if I can watch it there and if so, I'm in!

I watched it yesterday on SLING.  HULU doesn't let ya watch the new ep ahead of time so I am glad I have SLING also.  I have several comments on this episode and I will not spoil anything but yeah I have an opinion or 2.  

@Gothish520 if you want to switch you will get used to it and so worth it.  HULU lets you watch shows after they have been shown, has a DVR capability (which you really don't need), let's you pause tv and is SOOOO much cheaper than cable.  I added SLING when I thought HULU didn't get TLC but then saw that they did.  I am keeping SLING for now so I can watch at work easily (I like to listen to tv while working sometimes).  I am STILL paying less for HULU live, SLING, and upgraded internet than I was for cable.  I also like having a ROKU.  They have their own channels and there are a ton of other free streaming tv options once you have that.

Edited by Natalie68
48 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

The episode 10 recap is here.  Volunteers for either of the next two?

• 4/7/19 Episode 11: Leaving Las Vegas
  • 4/14/19 Episode 12:  Tell All Part 1 

I'd like to tackle episode 11. What's the turnaround time on these? When is the recap due?

• Love 1
On 3/8/2019 at 8:36 AM, LilWharveyGal said:

@Spiderella2 - did I miss your 3/3 recap?

• 3/10/19 Episode 7:  Divided We Move - Guess it's me!  Recap
  • 3/17/19 Episode 8:  Aspyn's Royal Wedding

Who's game for 3/17?

No. So sorry PTVers. I ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks emergently, and I am just getting better. Feels too redundant to do it now since so much time has passed (and I’m so far behind and don’t even have the energy to catch up with them). Sorry for not pulling through, real life happened. 

• Love 1

Yes a huge thank you to all the recappers... You had me in stitches and laughing my ass off time and again.

Your recaps were so much better than the actual episodes and I looked forward to them every time.

Thanks!!!  ❤❤❤

• Love 9