Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Canada - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I have already quit watching.  Anthony and Spicy V are ruining the season. If they leave I may watch again.  Otherwise I am done.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

I have already quit watching.  Anthony and Spicy V are ruining the season. If they leave I may watch again.  Otherwise I am done.  

Ditto, I quit watching after about two or so episodes in.  This season is a total bust, can't imagine anyone is finding it fun to watch, It's gag inducing.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I didn’t feel the least bit of sympathy for Vevik, I loved how the people he chose over Dinis just turned their back on him and kicked him out the door!!  
What a total fool, stabbed Dinis in the back for nothing!

Bye Loser!  😂

• Like 1

I wish SV hadn't  won special  veto,  are they scared of her? I also wish she wasn't aligned  with  Anthony.  Not sad for Vivek, not after  the way he treated Dinis. I like the public vote, BBUK does that, and lets the public vote.

(edited)
On 3/28/2024 at 7:21 PM, LakeGal said:

They've ruined the season and made the house just let them run it. 

Vivek deserved it though for Denis. 

Edited by Artsda

At least it looks like Anthony won't have total rule of the house.  Tola winning that Veto was crucial for the women, as it enabled them to get Matthew on the block, despite Avery initially not wanting him nominated.  Get rid of Anthony's soldiers, his grip on the house continues to weaken.

Now to see if they can pull off getting Matthew out tomorrow.

• Like 1

Surprised that no one's talked about the Movie Night Massacre.  That was a great twist that our country's version would never try.

Bayleigh rocked out the safety competition, and the casting twist was excellent.

Tola and Todd clearly wanted to dent the women by putting up Kayla and Avery.  It's just too bad for them that Kayla won the Veto, despite it being stacked with people who would've kept the nominations the same and gotten her out.

But I missed the first half of the episode.  What led up to Elijah being the replacement nominee and evicted?  As the cast HoH, I would've figured that Victoria would've thrown up Todd or Tola and gotten one of them out.

15 hours ago, Rodney said:

But I missed the first half of the episode.  What led up to Elijah being the replacement nominee and evicted?  As the cast HoH, I would've figured that Victoria would've thrown up Todd or Tola and gotten one of them out.

Victoria did not want to upset Anthony by putting up Tola and I’m not sure why she didn’t put up Todd?

1 hour ago, Mimi said:

Victoria did not want to upset Anthony by putting up Tola and I’m not sure why she didn’t put up Todd?

I'm guessing not to upset Bayleigh.

• Like 1

I wish Todd had used the pov, then SV would  of gone up. Bayleigh  wouldn't  of thought  about  saving  her the trouble of being  a renom if she knew what she was really like. Bayleigh  overreacted  about Tolas speech, and she complains  to Anthony  of all people. 

Spoiler

Anthony is the new HOH, he’s definitely thinking of backdooring Spicy Vee and I really hope he does, he told Bayleigh that he thinks Spicys back pain is BS and he also told Bayleigh that Spicy isn’t who Bayleigh thinks she is lolol!!!

He told bayleigh a bunch of dirt on Spicy then he talked to Tod and told him all the shit Spicys been saying about him and the lies she told to try and get Tod evicted.

The gloves are off! 😂

• Like 3

Well. I forgot this was on. But seeing as there's only about a page and a half (on my phone) of comments I'm thinking it's not a great season? I decided to try and watch and got to the episode where Vivik backdoors Dinis and honestly I've never felt so emotional over an episode of bb (can/us) before. Idk if I'm going to continue. 

On 4/27/2024 at 3:21 PM, dancingdreamer said:

I can't  stand SV, her hair, her clothes and those phoney " I didn't  want to win" everytime  she wins. 

Hopefully Anthony’s back door plan will work and Victoria will be off to the jury house next!

• Like 2
(edited)
Spoiler

Bayleigh and Lexus on the block

Tod won veto

Tod used the veto on himself

Spicy Vee is the replacement Nom

I’m doing such a happy dance!!!!!!! 😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:
  Hide contents

Bayleigh and Lexus on the block

Tod won veto

Tod used the veto on himself

Spicy Vee is the replacement Nom

I’m doing such a happy dance!!!!!!! 😂

Spoiler

I want to see her face.

I loved watching Spicy Vee squirm, worry, chase Anthony around the house begging him to keep her!!

She is such a mean girl, vulgar, sloppy and the others treated her like a princess while she’s been laughing like jackass and hollering, shes so nasty!

Why does she scream and holler every time they walk into the yard for a new competition, she’s bitching that Todd gets on her nerves, holy cow if that isn’t the pot calling the kettle black!… she’s so damn loud and obnoxious!!!’

A couple days ago Spicy was cutting and picking the glue out of her hair extensions and the camera zoomed in… omg her hair was all matted, full of old dry layers of spray and shit it looked greasy with dirt on top… ugh!

Can’t stand her! 

• Like 1

It was so satisfying to see her voted out!  Boy she sure torched Anthony though… I am rooting for Bayleigh to win at this point.

• Like 1

So glad she's gone. She looked like she actually believed her lies. 

She never should have been brought back. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Why does she scream and holler every time they walk into the yard for a new competition

Camera time!

I hope Todd Bayley and Lexus are smart enough to get rid of Anthony next. 

• Like 2

I binge watched this season in the last 10 days and I was pleasantly surprised. I never liked Spicy V and I sure hated the pretty boys so I was really disappointed with her and Anthony being in this season, but the way things turned out sure created an interesting season. I think the competitions that were more suited for everyone helped as well. I was very happy seeing Anthony turning against V and giving her the chance to show her true colors. Her image after she smashed that cup yelling at Anthony and her fake eyelashes gone was the true Victoria who everyone used to adore. I hope not anymore.

From now on I'll be happy with whoever wins.

• Like 1
On 4/28/2024 at 9:44 PM, Samwise979 said:

Well. I forgot this was on. But seeing as there's only about a page and a half (on my phone) of comments I'm thinking it's not a great season? I decided to try and watch and got to the episode where Vivik backdoors Dinis and honestly I've never felt so emotional over an episode of bb (can/us) before. Idk if I'm going to continue. 

So, obviously I did continue lol

Ugh. As much as I hate Anthony's egotistical smugness, I can't believe he convinced people MULTIPLE times to backdoor their allies. He just might deserve to win. Now, having said that, I'd absolutely love if Bailey won, she's played a smart game and I'm always rooting for the women. So glad Victoria is gone. 

• Like 2

Holy shit!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Considering how the season started - with the awful "all stars" twist to my empathy for Denis almost making me quit watching, I'm glad I stuck around for that awesome ending!! 

I was nearly as shocked as Baileigh herself when Anthony evicted Lexus. Huge mistake on his part but, so glad he did that because she really deserved to win. 

@Scott Keith - yes, bitter jury indeed but I think Bayleigh deserved that win. She didn't win simply because they all wanted Anthony to lose. 

• Like 3

Anthony, Paul from BB US called and he wants to meet you so you share common experiences! 😋

I'm very glad that Bayleigh won, she is a kind person who was never in any alliance, she was being lied to and manipulated the whole season but she always made it work. She deserves the win way more than pretty boy Dane who had 4 guys to win competitions to get him to the end.

Victoria, you were never cute as spicy and you are not cute as bitter.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I stopped watching just a few weeks in, could not tolerate the returnees.  I did however check out various sites to see what was happining.

Pleased with this outcome,  I think both Doug and Victoria are going to be disappointed if they're expecting accolades from the viewers, and outrage that neither of them won, way more negative comments than positive.

• Like 4

Finally got caught up. Outrageously satisfying conclusion, but how worrying leading up to it. I wish the producers would only cast people we can root for ... it's too upsetting worrying some entitled, arrogant piece of work might win.  But if everyone were lovely, we could just enjoy the ride and may the best person win.

On 6/5/2024 at 7:23 PM, Artsda said:

No shock it went down hill badly when they took feeds and this last season was sheep following 2 people in the house. Should have been all new or all all-star. 

Exactly, when will they learn that trying to make shit happen never works, sticking former houseguests who no one liked the first time around in a house with rookies ruins everything.

The rookies always turn into morons who quickly lose all perspective and just follow along like sheep. Baaaaaaa… 🐑 

They could also cut back on a lot of the special effects and fanfare…. 🙄

It’s not rocket science… Just put a group of strangers in a house and let them play the game!

On 6/5/2024 at 11:23 PM, Artsda said:

No shock it went down hill badly when they took feeds and this last season was sheep following 2 people in the house. Should have been all new or all all-star. 

Or better yet, they should've brought back the 2020 cast. They deserved the chance to play the full game.