Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 (2019) Discussion

• Start Topic

Aisha: Something something Broadway star.

Me (a person with a cursory knowledge of Broadway stars): Oh, I wonder if it'll be someone I'm familiar with [this rarely happens, most of the guest stars I've never heard of]

Aisha: ...and the part of Chunk Palmer on Bull.

Me: OMG THEY GOT CHRIS JACKSON. (to Mr. DVD) I have literally been waiting my entire life to watch Chris Jackson and Wayne Brady sing together.

Yeah, that was quality. I hate Helping Hands and rarely watch it, but I actually did this time. It was maybe a little better than normal. 🙂 And I don't pay much attention to the credits usually but that was amusing also.

Please bring him back, CW.

• Love 5

I might or might not have run around the room yelling that Aaron Burr and George Washington were singing together on WLIIA. Or gave him a standing ovation when he walked out. That was just a super funny episode all around, and having Wayne Brady AND Christopher Jackson singing together was amazing. I was pretty sure that all his work with Freestyle Love Supreme would make him more than just a pretty voice, and able to be more than just a prop to any singing improv game,  and was happy not to be disappointed. 

• Love 3

Chris Jackson was great, but I can't beleive they wasted his talent like that. You have him and you're going to make him do helping hands? Put him in something where he can do more. Do a second musical game, have him as the host in party quirks, anything other than helping hands. Hopefully they will have him back and use him better. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, aquarian1 said:

I will need to rewatch yesterday's show since I couldn't pay full attention, but if I did catch it right - it had Jeff, no celebrity, and no helping hands!

It also had a couple of games where the cast broke each up so much they almost couldn't continue. It was almost an outtakes episode.

• Love 3

We got our full forum back., so this thread has been renamed.  As with prior seasons, the season number is different in each source - some say season 7, some say 15.  To keep with prior naming conventions we went with the larger number.  Carry on.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Loandbehold said:

It also had a couple of games where the cast broke each up so much they almost couldn't continue. It was almost an outtakes episode.

I loved that :D. 

Wayne's bit about the girl from The Ring falling down drunk during "Scenes from a Hat" absolutely cracked me up. As did Colin's "Pokemon" joke during "Greatest Hits"

• Love 1
On 8/20/2019 at 1:33 PM, aquarian1 said:

We got our full forum back., so this thread has been renamed.  As with prior seasons, the season number is different in each source - some say season 7, some say 15.  To keep with prior naming conventions we went with the larger number.  Carry on.

Yay! I'm catching up on my episodes waiting for Dorian to figure out what it's doing and saw that the show wasn't in my forum homepage anymore! Had a little moment. 

• Love 1