Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E24: CT's Getting Married - Part 2

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

CT’s wedding is right around the corner but with his family yet to put aside numerous grievances and a storm threatening to ruin the outdoor wedding, CT getting married may be the toughest challenge of his life.

Airs December 18, 2018.

Lets see . . . you got wedding and family drama, things are approaching a boil . . . and then the Challengers arrive. If BMP and/or MTV footed the bill for at least part of the wedding, I'm thinking those guys were a condition Lili had to deal with. Seriously, aside from Wes and Leroy, would you want any of those china shop-destroying bulls at your special day? Also, I didn't know for sure that Cara Maria knew CT before Fresh Meat II. I just thought CT grew up with David "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!!!!!!" Burns and that was it.

I can see how some people think Lili might not be the best woman for CT . . . but screw it, I hope they're happy. In a situation like that, even if the drama is enhanced by editing, it's not a place where I feel comfortable hating people. Shit, I think this was the first time in years I heard Shane and not wanted to hurt him.

I'm guessing S33 comes in March. I can wait with other reality show. Not Made in Staten Island, though. Now I want to go to 1515 Broadway to scream at random MTV people. Seriously, I thought making fun of my borough was more or less over after the peak of Jersey Shore and Mob Wives, and now I see a commercial for that. Ugggggh.

ETA: Got squeamish at Cousin Zach bringing up Diem. I really would not have brought her up. And then CT came up with an elegant response, and I was relieved . .. and then I wondered if he rehearsed that. Sorry, but I'm cynical about any part of the BMP family.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Lets see . . . you got wedding and family drama, things are approaching a boil . . . and then the Challengers arrive. If BMP and/or MTV footed the bill for at least part of the wedding, I'm thinking those guys were a condition Lili had to deal with. Seriously, aside from Wes and Leroy, would you want any of those china shop-destroying bulls at your special day? Also, I didn't know for sure that Cara Maria knew CT before Fresh Meat II. I just thought CT grew up with David "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!!!!!!" Burns and that was it.

I can see how some people think Lili might not be the best woman for CT . . . but screw it, I hope they're happy. In a situation like that, even if the drama is enhanced by editing, it's not a place where I feel comfortable hating people. Shit, I think this was the first time in years I heard Shane and not wanted to hurt him.

I'm guessing S33 comes in March. I can wait with other reality show. Not Made in Staten Island, though. Now I want to go to 1515 Broadway to scream at random MTV people. Seriously, I thought making fun of my borough was more or less over after the peak of Jersey Shore and Mob Wives, and now I see a commercial for that. Ugggggh.

ETA: Got squeamish at Cousin Zach bringing up Diem. I really would not have brought her up. And then CT came up with an elegant response, and I was relieved . .. and then I wondered if he rehearsed that. Sorry, but I'm cynical about any part of the BMP family.

Marie is from Staten Island.  That is more than enough.  Looks like they are packaging it like Mob Grandchildren.

I didn't think this necessarily needed to be a two part special but regardless of the drawn out "will CT's father and sister show up or not/drama with Lili and Vanessa" scenes, CT and Lili look very happy and I hope they have a good and long life together.

I loved the scene of Leroy cutting CT and CJ's hair and CT saying his vows in Spanish.

Hoping and praying we don't get a two part "Tony's Getting Married" because hell to the no.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 12/19/2018 at 1:27 PM, Decider said:

I didn't think this necessarily needed to be a two part special but regardless of the drawn out "will CT's father and sister show up or not/drama with Lili and Vanessa" scenes, CT and Lili look very happy and I hope they have a good and long life together.

I loved the scene of Leroy cutting CT and CJ's hair and CT saying his vows in Spanish.

Hoping and praying we don't get a two part "Tony's Getting Married" because hell to the no.

They can make whatever they want. I just ain't watching it.

Was it just me or was that whole wedding ceremony super awkward? Lili looked really nervous and like she wasn’t enjoying any part of it. And their dance was all kinds of awkward, they shuffled from foot to foot and kept rearranging their hands. I wish them luck but would be surprised if this lasts.

• Love 1

I can’t say I really liked Lili because she seems like a handful and not very nice, but maybe she’s different with CT off camera. Their son is so cute and CT seems happy so I wish them all the best.

I’m glad his sister changed her mind and ended up coming to the wedding. I wish his dad would’ve done the same.

Lol, I was just thinking about a “Tony Getting Married” special and I’m pretty sure we will get one in the future.

• Love 1

I think CT's dad really hates the cameras as evidenced by them not being allowed in the house.  His mom seemed to have no problems with them later so it must be the dad.  Also CT and Lili were married in a civil ceremony already months earlier and this was really just a big party for show.  I bet they didnt invite the family to THAT one which is the real cause of the tension.  They probably felt used.  Like they werent invited to the real wedding but they get invited to the one MTV is paying for?

• Love 2