Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Can we institute a new rule?  No editing of posts?  If you change your mind, new post?  

I posted my answer for usual suspects and didn't realize it had already been answered because I hadn't refreshed the page. Once I saw that. I just used that space for the new puzzle which had been posted probably simultaneously with my answer. The edit of the post would be reflected on the avatar as the most current time a change was made, not the time of the original post as far as I can tell.

Anyway. Sorry. I wasn't trying to finagle anything. But I'll not do that again.

I'm just concerned about clarity.  It's easier if we just write up a new post.  So, if you post an answer, then write up a new post instead of editing, it adds to your previous post.

Which is what I just did.  So this bit is added on to my previous post.

(This is post #3 in a row, which just keeps adding on.)

Sometimes I have made new posts that added on to another. And other times when I intended to edit an existing post it becomes a new one if someone has posted in between my edits.

Anyway.  Sorry for that confusion. And if you want to post a pic and disregard my answer that's fine. Again not trying to do anything hinky here :).

The site will only combine the posts if you are the last person to post in the thread...and only for a certain amount of time otherwise it will make it a new one entirely. There's difference between editing an existing post (clicking the little edit button and changing the post) and creating a new one. Okay tech lesson from a non-tech over now.

I vote we make new posts in the future, but continue on at this point, that would make SueB up next.

• Love 1

I know there is a difference between clicking the edit button and making a new post.  I edited mine. I never said I didn't.  I had not refreshed the page before posting my Usual Suspects answer so I didn't see that it had been answered and the new pic posted until I hit post and the changes were there. 

I didn't change my mind about an answer because because the round had already been answered. I was trying save space for some stupid reason.  If you look at the edit time it was the same as Demented Daisy's post time.  Anyway, just discount my reply. I'll skip a round or something. 

Sorry for the trouble. There was no intent to fool, cheat, or otherwise be duplicitous here. 

I don't think anyone was suggesting you were cheating; just thought it would be easier for clarity if we just made new posts rather than editing old ones and I was just giving a simple little tech lesson to anyone who might not know what we were talking about.  I'm sorry if you felt my post was directed at you specifically, it wasn't.

This is just a silly little diversionary game, I don't think there's a need to skip a round or anything. I say let's just continue on now that we've addressed it.

• Love 1

Sam -- in a state which, according to Cas, appears to be a basic part of his personality. Context clue: what Sam thought was happening was not happening.

QJu5pDl.png

Edited by SueB

That is Yellow Fever. I may have watched that scene just a few (dozen) times. I always figured the lack of layers in this scene was due to the Vancouver heat wave during filming.

Take it away, whoever wants it.

• Love 1