Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

What happened to those extra light thingies on Baby because they aren't there in s9 ....or s4...?  Hmmm....maybe when Baby was demolished at the end of s1 they never put them back...so.....

Edited by catrox14

Catrox, the spotlights were removed in mid-S3--I believe it was when Dream Of A Little Dream Of Me was being shot--so the director could get mount cameras on her side to get better angles inside Baby. There was some fan outcry at the time and there's more information on SuperWiki.com's page about Baby. Sorry, I'm at work and don't have time to go find the link right now.

I wonder if they got cursed when in Oklahoma?

• Love 1

You may be right catrox - good job. I actually thought of that and then discarded it almost immediately, because I didn't think that could possibly be Vegas. (My other choice from my eeny meeny was your first guess: The Slice Girls.) But I'm mostly an East coaster, so I shouldn't try to be a judge of West coast stuff.

Edited to say: oh wait that's after "The Mentalists" which I should've known since I like season 7 so much. Geesh, I'm gonna have to turn in my yay season 7 card. : ( .

Edited by AwesomO4000