Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

I could swear I got that head itch I usually get from seeing Sam's S2 kinda greasy hair...maybe I just need to take a shower, though. ;)

Okay then, I'm skipping S3 because of the lighting and going for Monster At The End Of This Book?

Not really, since everyone has their own perceptions of what's stellar--especially with this show. Okay, I'll throw out a guess...Red Sky At Morning? Although, I have no idea when this would've happened, but the background could be that dilapidated mansion they were squatting in.

Oh, you most definitely didn't steal my thunder. I was totally grasping at straws...I had nothing. Much as I have now. I'm guessing its from S8, and think I should know it because I just finished watching S8, but I don't. If it comes to me I promise to return, though.

I think you are. I think it's the moment when the ghost is revealed and just before Dean hightails it out of that sawmill or whatever it was they were exploring. But I could be wrong...if today is any indication, I'm most likely wrong.

• Love 2