Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E21: Battling Demons

• Start Topic

Brianna focuses on Braeson’s first birthday instead of her issues with Robert. Lexi's parents confront her about their problems with Kyler. Ashley and Bar decide to take a break from each other after a bad fight.

Airs: November 19, 2018

This is becoming the never ending show in which nothing happens…

Jade: Boring

Ashley: Shen. Fight. Drama. Bar moved out. Okay, moving right along. 

Lexi: 8-5 is a LONG day. Wow. Good luck. Kyler may tire of being “stuck” watching his own kid and then things will get fun.

Kayla: Still a moron. Wah, wah. It’s like blackmail that my mom won’t pay for me if I move out. You know what Kayla, this whole idea of “He hit me, not Izaiah so I think he’s a good dad and should be able to see him,” is so out there to me. A person that acted that way towards you is unstable. A maniac that can flip out at any moment. An asshole for thinking it is okay to treat anyone that way. Tell him that if wants to see Izaiah to come back after he’s gone through a lengthy anger management program and then you’ll arrange supervised visits upon seeing proof of completion. This is what HE has earned. You are not calling the shots, HE is by his behavior. But no, you’re too lazy. You don’t want to be bothered doing that. So you let it ride. Idiot. Right Stephan, you’ll do anything for them Izaiah except pay child support. Kayla you are stupid. Your mom’s right. And Stephan is not going to anger managment. He said he went to one session and he’s cured now because he learned that when he gets angry he should go play basketball. Right Kayla, you’re mom is a mean old thing for having you and Izaiah as her top concern. 

On another note: Is there nothing that Kayla can do with Izaiah’s hair? It always looks just unclean and an absolute mess.

Breanna: Robert drama. Boring. 

I’m seriously getting tired of this show. There’s just nothing going on here anymore. I’m not hoping for violence and abuse and whatever, but while fast forwarding I realize that I’m only halfway through the show and it feels like it has been two hours since it started.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Kayla: Still a moron. Wah, wah. It’s like blackmail that my mom won’t pay for me if I move out. You know what Kayla, this whole idea of “He hit me, not Izaiah so I think he’s a good dad and should be able to see him,” is so out there to me. A person that acted that way towards you is unstable. A maniac that can flip out at any moment. An asshole for thinking it is okay to treat anyone that way. Tell him that if wants to see Izaiah to come back after he’s gone through a lengthy anger management program and then you’ll arrange supervised visits upon seeing proof of completion. This is what HE has earned. You are not calling the shots, HE is by his behavior. But no, you’re too lazy. You don’t want to be bothered doing that. So you let it ride. Idiot. Right Stephan, you’ll do anything for them Izaiah except pay child support. Kayla you are stupid. Your mom’s right. And Stephan is not going to anger managment. He said he went to one session and he’s cured now because he learned that when he gets angry he should go play basketball. Right Kayla, you’re mom is a mean old thing for having you and Izaiah as her top concern. 

Dear lord I want to shake her. She is dumb as a plank. She vomits forth all this "Izaiah deserves to see his dad" crap like it makes sense. Girl. A father with uncontrolled anger issues and and a history of violence is not in any way good for your child. He has already physically abused Kayla. He came within inches of striking her mother, and certainly verbally abused and intimidated her. What makes her think he won't smack Izaiah? Jesus she's such a moron I'm surprised she can tie her own shoes. Does she work? Go to school? Do anything besides slop around and moon over that ugly mean shitty Stephan? Why doesn't she clean that sty she and her mother are living in? "I thought my mom would pay my phone bill forever" she bleats. Holy shit.

And yeah, I died laughing when Stephan was saying he'd do anything for his son. "EXCEPT PAY CHILD SUPPORT" probably all six of us who still watch this mess hollered at our tv's at once. And he's just going to go play basketball when he feels himself getting angry. There's a great strategy.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Does she work?

Apparently she does because she thinks it will be just swell to leave Izaiah with him one day a week (for now) when she goes to work. When her mom was aghast at such a notion, once again Kayla gets upset at HER. When mom talked about starting slow means supervised visits, moron Kayla said "other people live there, so he won't be alone." I swear, that says it all. She is a class A fool. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

When mom talked about starting slow means supervised visits, moron Kayla said "other people live there, so he won't be alone."

Who does Stephan live with? A bunch of unemployed, mean ugly rageballs like him? Does he live with family? Has Kayla seen the conditions she will be placing her child in? Is she astonishingly naive or just stupid?

• Love 12

Would Stephan's roommates even know that they're being tasked with supervising him while he's with his son?  And like the rest of you have said, they are friends of Stephan's, so their judgement is already in question.  

Brianna is only interested in what's best for Braeson when she wants to dump somebody.  Try being interested in what's best for him before parading the father-figure-of-the-month in and out of his life.  If she sticks with her current rate of 2 per year, it will be nearly 40 by the time he's 18.  She's stupid as can be. 

It's so nice of Kyler to be a father to Tobias, as long as it's at his house.  I mean, who would expect him to be a father in a location he doesn't desire?  Nobody, that's who. 

Good for Lexi getting a full-time job.  This would be a great time for the show to be cancelled, before she gets comfortable enough from MTV money to quit.  We saw what happened to the TMOG and TM2 girls.  

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 9

Yea, the show is over.  It was cute but absolutely nothing happens anymore.

Jade- filming scenes in bed or her 2000 Xterra.  I know she got surgery, but still. Same! Sick in bed! Her mom makes me nervous.  They are still living out of drug den motels.  Baby daddy needs to move in with them.  He is their kind of people. Next time Jade has a doctor’s appointment she can just call for the Motel & Room number. Whoever is awake or not high can look after Baby.

Happy Birthday Braeson!  Tip.  Don’t bother learning any of mommy’s boyfriends names.  As a matter of fact, don’t bother learning any of your adresses.  That baby deserves better than those two loser Gypsies!

Kayla- He assaulted your mom.  He assaulted you.  Isaiah is next!  All it takes is for that baby to have a crying fit and it won’t  be long for Stephan to lose his shit and smack him...shake him.  

Why is she still complaining her mom won’t pay her phone bill? This chick is on welfare.  Go get your Obama phone! 

• Love 5

“I want you to treat me like an adult. I want to live on my own in my own apartment with my baby & roommate. Respect me as an adult.”

”What do you mean, if I move out you won’t pay my phone bill and my insurance??? That’s blackmai!!”

Kayla, adults pay for their own shit. All of it. Shut the hell up. 

• Love 9

Sometimes I wonder if I was as stupid as these girls when I was their age.  Then, I remember, oh yeah, at least I had the brains to NOT GET PREGNANT!  Really, birth control is not that mysterious.  Even in the dark ages when I was a teen there was access to birth control clinics where b.c. pills, IUDs, condoms, you name it, was all free.

• Love 6

Starting to think Kayla is a young Janelle in the making... defending useless abusive people... can’t wait to see the next joke of a “man” she picks, she should call Janelle and get some relationship advice Incase she has any questions...🙄🙄🙄

• Love 4
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:23 AM, configdotsys said:

Apparently she does because she thinks it will be just swell to leave Izaiah with him one day a week (for now) when she goes to work. When her mom was aghast at such a notion, once again Kayla gets upset at HER. When mom talked about starting slow means supervised visits, moron Kayla said "other people live there, so he won't be alone." I swear, that says it all. She is a class A fool. 

Kayla better watch herself, if any harm comes to Izaiah because she left him with Stephen despite abuse, she can get prosecuted for failure to protect him.  Although it sounds like the jurisdiction in which she lives doesn't take abuse that seriously.  Honestly, what was up with that?  I'm a criminal defense attorney and I see cases prosecuted here all the time with MUCH MUCH MUCH less evidence and injury than what was shown in Kayla's case.  I'm scratching my head at that one.

• Love 4
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:48 PM, Dance4Life said:

Yea, the show is over.  It was cute but absolutely nothing happens anymore.

Jade- filming scenes in bed or her 2000 Xterra.  I know she got surgery, but still. Same! Sick in bed! Her mom makes me nervous.  They are still living out of drug den motels.  Baby daddy needs to move in with them.  He is their kind of people. Next time Jade has a doctor’s appointment she can just call for the Motel & Room number. Whoever is awake or not high can look after Baby.

Happy Birthday Braeson!  Tip.  Don’t bother learning any of mommy’s boyfriends names.  As a matter of fact, don’t bother learning any of your adresses.  That baby deserves better than those two loser Gypsies!

Kayla- He assaulted your mom.  He assaulted you.  Isaiah is next!  All it takes is for that baby to have a crying fit and it won’t  be long for Stephan to lose his shit and smack him...shake him.  

Why is she still complaining her mom won’t pay her phone bill? This chick is on welfare.  Go get your Obama phone! 

I'm flabbergasted she allows her parents to watch Kloie in that hotel.   You're exactly right, they're drug dens.  I'm judging her HARD for that.  Sean could've kept Kloie with him and watched her.   Also?  This is really superficial and petty but...what drugs are her mom on that she is still morbidly obese?  Every addict I've known (and I've known quite a few in my line of work) are quite thin since both speed and opiates kill your appetite.  Usually when someone is that big, it's a sign that they're clean (or a drunk.) I'm fascinated by her size since I'm pretty damn sure she's still actively using. 

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:36 PM, ChristmasJones said:

IIRC Janelle was very defiant, angry, and out-of-control from the beginning of 16 and Pregnant.  While she may share a common pattern (choosing bad men) with Kayla, they seem to have entirely different personalities from what I observe.

I think Brianna is most like Jenelle, although she's smart enough to keep most of her dysfunction away from the cameras.  That scene last season, however, when she practically threw Braeden to her sister and stomped off when her sister dared to question the speed in which she found another daddy for Braedon (mere days), showed me everything I needed to know.  

• Love 7