Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural 300th Episode Party

gonzosgirrl
  • Start Topic

I hope some of this makes it into the entertainment magazines and TV. It's quite an accomplishment.  This is not an ensemble like other shows that have this kind of longevity. 

They all look gorgeous, hope they had a great time.  Thanks for posting gonzo!

• Love 7

Interesting to note about the above Instagram post from Warner Bros TV. Most of their posts average around two thousand likes - a few with four or five thousand, but not many (including shows like Lethal Weapon, Murphy Brown and the other CW shows), and very few comments. This post currently has a little over 22,000 likes and 300 comments.

300a.JPG

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Interesting to note about the above Instagram post from Warner Bros TV. Most of their posts average around two thousand likes - a few with four or five thousand, but not many (including shows like Lethal Weapon, Murphy Brown and the other CW shows), and very few comments. This post currently has a little over 22,000 likes and 300 comments.

300a.JPG

That's our fandom!

• Love 2

Well I for one enjoy the show still as much as they seem to enjoy doing it--so I say keep on keeping on guys.

To another thing--there's a great quote from DANEEL from the party...she says she has all of Cas's lines memorized because Cas is her favorite character and everyone knows it including her husband!  That's very cute.

• Love 6

Lots and lots of wonderful photos floating around twitter.  Thanks for posting many of them here. Everyone looked great, loved Danneel's dress, especially the funky boots that went with it. Looked like a fun time was had by all.

Of all the pix I saw, not sure I ever noticed Dabb, though. I assume he was there, but who knows.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, PAForrest said:

Of all the pix I saw, not sure I ever noticed Dabb, though. I assume he was there, but who knows.

That's an interesting point.  As showrunner you'd think he'd be front and centre in at least a few pix.  

• Love 3

Clarrissa asks the BEST SPN plot questions IMO (of all the multi-show blog-media).  As far as I can tell they only invited regular press and blog media that cover mutltiple shows.  I'm really looking forward to her article.  

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, devlin said:

Why the hell was Pellegrino involved in some of the group photos and even in a few he was front and centre 

I'd say because, for better or worse, he's been with the show on and off for ten seasons.

ETA: Looking at IMDB, there are only six actors with more appearances than him, and he's only one episode less than Sam Smith. I'm guessing he'll probably surpass her this season.

Jensen/Jared

Misha

Mark S.

Jim B

Samantha Smith (34)

Mark P (33)

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 2

A few things to note:

1. I hadn’t heard that quote from Danneel, Jakes, but I love that! How cute! :)

2. Speaking of Misha and quotes, I liked his Gunsmoke analogy. I love stats like that and I knew Gunsmoke was the longest running (although I’m ticked it was responsible, so I’ve heard, for the demise of Gilligan’s Island). 

3. Seems like a lot of spouses were there; even ones not involved with the show. I wonder why Vicky never comes. 

7 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I'd say because, for better or worse, he's been with the show on and off for ten seasons.

ETA: Looking at IMDB, there are only six actors with more appearances than him, and he's only one episode less than Sam Smith. I'm guessing he'll probably surpass her this season.

Jensen/Jared

Misha

Mark S.

Jim B

Samantha Smith (34)

Mark P (33)

Again, I love statistics- so thanks!

:) 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

According to Clarissa (whoever she is?) Dabb wasn't on the red carpet nor did he attend the party.

A bit odd unless he was sick or something?

Clarissa is the blogger for TVAddict.

(Of interest to you and me Pondlass - she lives in Toronto and her parents live near me (which I only know because she tweeted about something local once and I asked her, lol)).

• Love 1