Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Canada Season 3

I think it's funny that Bruno is trying to poison the jury against Sarah, since she said after an argument with Bruno that she wanted to do the same to him. I don't have a problem with it, really. Don't send someone to the jury with a grudge against you, right? I figure they're all still active in the game because the players are still trying to persuade the jury members to vote for them.

That said, I think Willow's gonna find out why Sarah voted her out, as future jurors arrive, and she probably won't hold it against her. So it kinda makes Bruno look questionable, but I bet BB nudged him to do that to Willow for doog TV. And of course I'm assuming Willow was even as devastated in that staged jury segment as she seemed, which well, it's TV.

• Love 1

There are 9 current jurors.  Each of A/G/S has picked 2 to protect.  Decide between the other 3 instead of arguing about whether Zach or Sindy should be in.  Why make it more difficult than it needs to be?  Sheesh.  Personally, I think it should be Jordan.  He was the first juror and is a wild card.

Sorry about Britt.  She was my fave to win.

• Love 2

That dress up night was pathetic.  I think the producers went to Value Village and found whatever was cheapest. Or was that Gary's brilliant (meaning hideous) fashion sense? 

Godfrey said he was wearing an old outfit of Gary’s, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone behind the scenes has a thing for Gary and had it in his closet. That would explain why they keep hiring him to preen around, offering nothing.

Sweet jury twist, maaan. I like Godfrey standing up for himself. The three of them should first agree on a way to make the decision that is fair to all of them. Ash suggested they each pick two to protect because that works great for her, and Sarah went with it, but Godfrey doesn't have to do it that way if it gives him zero chance of getting what he wants.

• Love 2

Really enjoyed the Side Show tonight. It included a rather embarrassing montage of Graig, hahaha. Am I bad person for loving that?

Sweet jury twist, maaan. I like Godfrey standing up for himself. The three of them should first agree on a way to make the decision that is fair to all of them. Ash suggested they each pick two to protect because that works great for her, and Sarah went with it, but Godfrey doesn't have to do it that way if it gives him zero chance of getting what he wants.

Aside from being trapped in the vault, I wonder what the consequence is if they can't come to a consensus.  Because at the end of the episode, the tension level was increasing exponentially.

Aside from being trapped in the vault, I wonder what the consequence is if they can't come to a consensus.  Because at the end of the episode, the tension level was increasing exponentially.

It'd be great if it meant that the 3rd place person was the evicted jury member. I love this twist.

• Love 1
(edited)

Everyone looks great at the finale, but Ashleigh looks smoking hot.

Hope that Sarah wins.

ETA:  Yay Sarah !!!!

I wish they would ditch all the clip packages in the finale and announce the winner earlier so they could actually do some decent post-game interviews.  Because that ending was just chaotic.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 1
(edited)

Dumb twists all the way even on finale night, evicting a juror is stupid.

I don't think Godfrey had a chance no matter who he took.

Edited by Artsda

The last half hour was all stupid recap stuff.  I'd prefer it if they announced the winner at the 90 minute mark and had a 30 minute debrief.

It became apparent with the jury questions that Sarah was going to win.  Both she and Godfrey had good arguments, but hers was better one,  I was rooting for Sarah, but I did find Godfrey oddly charming, and wouldn't have been disappointed if he won.  I would have been okay with Ashleigh too actually.  (I bet she's regretting her decision to take God over Britt to F3 now.) 

My favourite line of the night:  "Or batteries".

• Love 2

I can't believe Sarah talked her way into the F2 like that. I was so sure her game was over. Really impressive, and it shows that she definitely was a persuasive strategist, not just someone who got lucky. And then her answers to the jury? Pure genius charisma right there. I don't think she said one wrong word. And she even poked fun at herself for talking so much. Brilliant. I raise my bong and sing her praise. :P

Godfrey is easily the fan fave for me. Really hope he makes it back for an All-Star season.

• Love 5

I thought Godfrey made a decent argument in the final 2 but it comes down to who the people in the jury were tight with. They want to vote for someone they were friends with. Godfrey was close to absolutely no one. He only got the Bruno/Bobby bro vote.

Please, producers: for Season 4, can we get some new blood in the Side Show? I'm REALLY sick of Gary and Peter's schticks, especially Peter. He is way too mean and opinionated for someone who didn't even make it far in the game. Let's give some of the other personalities a chance- would love to see any combo of Kevin/Jordan/Britnee/Sindy as the Side Show replacements.

• Love 3

Well, I just watched this whole season, and I liked it! I have kind of mixed feelings about all the twists; as Bruno said, as a fan, they're fun to watch, but as a player, they're a little terrible. That double-safe super power for Brittnee and the first eviction were kind of crazy- the public got a lot of power! Did any of you keep up with other boards where people talked about it as it was happening? I'd love to know what the public feeling was about some of the big twists.

Overall, I thought the cast was entertaining. Good season.

• Love 1

The reaction was mixed because the twists favored some people who were likable, yet they eliminated some players who were really playing the game well. I believe that the consensus on social media was "TOO MANY TWISTS." I'd read one favorable response on the show's Facebook page for every twenty complaints.

I just started watching season three a couple of days ago.  I am not a fan of Sarah at all thus far, figures she would be the one who ends up winning.  I am up to the episode where Graig got voted out (I was glad to see him go).

Graig reminds me Puck from the Real World, not only looks wise but he sounds like him as well.

I saw Graig on another reality show.  It was called First Dates and it was a Canadian show about everyone in a restaurant being on a blind date.  They followed 3 couples each night of the series.  Graig was all excited to brag about his appearance on Big Brother to his date.  She turned out to be someone that did not watch much TV and had no idea who he was.  It really put him in his place.  I laughed because she was definitely in charge on the date and he was completely out of his element.

• Love 2

I saw Graig on another reality show.  It was called First Dates and it was a Canadian show about everyone in a restaurant being on a blind date.  They followed 3 couples each night of the series.  Graig was all excited to brag about his appearance on Big Brother to his date.  She turned out to be someone that did not watch much TV and had no idea who he was.  It really put him in his place.  I laughed because she was definitely in charge on the date and he was completely out of his element.

Poor guy, trying to trade in the one thing that made him famous and he could not even use it.  He probably should have just talked about working for the Tampa Devil Rays maybe that would have been more impressive.