Type keyword(s) to search

Season 29 Spoilers

MsTree
  • Start Topic

The finale press images are out here.

Assuming this is of the F4 IC since there are only 4 lanes and going by the promo, Keith makes F4.

I must be dense, can someone explain how the promo shows that Keith makes F4?  In those press images, we see some of the contestants doing a challenge that involves some kind of ball in an obstacle course.  But in the pic that shows the 4 lanes with the coloured tables at the top... it doesn't look to me like those are the same tables.  There is no obstacle course, and more importantly, the tables in those 4 lanes don't have the coloured painted long bar across the back.

If there is one final blindside it seems likely to only be Natalie or Missy.  There's no way Missy would vote out her daughter.

• Love 1

The puzzle is the last part of the tower immunity. They have done that challenge before. Run around and collect things in some kind of maze, make your way up the stairs, solve the puzzle.

I suppose it's possible they used stock footage of Keith working on a puzzle from earlier in the season to screw with people, but I doubt it.

The picture of Missy guiding the ball through the erector set type thing is likely F5 immunity since we know the tower is F4.

I'm not so sure, Cutty. The railing seen over Keith's shoulder is teal/green, whereas it seems it should be red based on the wide shot. I suppose they could have changed the color, as the horizontal colored bars in the wide shot are missing in Keith's closeup, except for that bit by the top of the stairs. Was there a similar challenge earlier in the season?

Edited by riley702

Per the overhead shot, there is a distinct raised ring on the left side of the tables.  On the right is a box, which probably is unlocked with a key they retrieve earlier in the course, and contains, of course, puzzle pieces.  Keith is obviously working on a puzzle, but I'm not seeing that raised ring at all.  Of course, they could have changed things after doing the overhead shot.  I suppose we shall see tonight!

• Love 1

I'm not so sure, Cutty. The railing seen over Keith's shoulder is teal/green, whereas it seems it should be red based on the wide shot. I suppose they could have changed the color, as the horizontal colored bars in the wide shot are missing in Keith's closeup, except for that bit by the top of the stairs. Was there a similar challenge earlier in the season?

The red rails are too high to be seen in the Keith shot. The green rails which are in view are lower, and seen in the overhead shot immediately to the left of the top of the rightmost stairs.

Per the overhead shot, there is a distinct raised ring on the left side of the tables.  On the right is a box, which probably is unlocked with a key they retrieve earlier in the course, and contains, of course, puzzle pieces.  Keith is obviously working on a puzzle, but I'm not seeing that raised ring at all.  Of course, they could have changed things after doing the overhead shot.  I suppose we shall see tonight!

It's a trick of perception. What you're seeing is not a ring raised above the table top - it's a recessed area cut down into the table top. Look at the Keith shot, and you'll see the puzzle pieces are sitting in the recess.

Thanks, Nashville! I do believe you're right and withdraw my objections. I'm oddly pleased that Keith is in F4. He's kinda dumb and spits a lot, but he's still one of the more likable people left.

Edited by riley702
  • Love 1